My job don't seem so bad now

None of them are liberals. Liberals, ever dependent and needy, can never be real men.

You really are stretching the limits of how much one person can be a jackass, aren't you?

And which Logical Fallacy have you posted this time? Or are you man enough to admit it. lol

None of them are liberals. Liberals, ever dependent and needy, can never be real men.

I can think of quite a few democrats who are certainly "real men".

John Glenn, Muhammid Ali, Doug Flutie, Heath Shuler, Hank Aaron, Walter Cronkite, Brandon Marshall (NFL wide receiver).

Of course, I can also predict that SM will say that these are democrats, not liberals. Its a handy dodge. Anyone who is manly will be said to be a democrat, not a liberal.

i bet if you took a random conservative and a random liberal and made them fight each other the conservative long term would be the overwhelming favorite.

liberal men are too busy watching chick flicks so they can have a good cry and be able to be in touch with their feminine side whereas conservatives arm wrestle all day and punch fags in the face for sport.

i bet if you took a random conservative and a random liberal and made them fight each other the conservative long term would be the overwhelming favorite.

liberal men are too busy watching chick flicks so they can have a good cry and be able to be in touch with their feminine side whereas conservatives arm wrestle all day and punch fags in the face for sport.
Depends. I could stack the deck in favor of either side.

For example, Mick Foley vs. SM.

Or on the other side of the coin, Ted Nugent vs Oprah.

If SM had gone the "pick a random conservative and a random liberal" route, he might not have caught as much flack.

But this "Liberals, ever dependent and needy, can never be real men." is just bullshit.

If SM had gone the "pick a random conservative and a random liberal" route, he might not have caught as much flack.

But this "Liberals, ever dependent and needy, can never be real men." is just bullshit.

so are you inclined to agree the random conservative is more manly?:)

Uhh yea...right :lies:

Back