My job don't seem so bad now

Walk the talk. Go to your local union hall and tell them that in person and don't worry about getting hurt. The'll take one look at you and be to busy laughing to take you seriously! :)
So they got some big dumb guys who would like to hurt someone that they can't compete with intellectually. That makes them more the pussy.

So they got some big dumb guys who would like to hurt someone that they can't compete with intellectually. That makes them more the pussy.

Oh, so it goes from being about "real men" to you being smarter than them?

Is being smarter part of your definition of a "real man"? If so, you need to go back a redo a lotta posts where you used that phrase.

This is the most fun I have had watching SM squirm since the "New Toy" thread.

Walk the talk. Go to your local union hall and tell them that in person and don't worry about getting hurt. The'll take one look at you and be to busy laughing to take you seriously! :)

Dude, cons watch Fox News and think all liberals look like Alan Colmes.

Don't forget dude, that a random sampling of "liberals", would actually probably be, in large measure, black and hispanic men. My money is on my vato loco home boys, and the union goons.

Dude, you also have to remember that "liberals" are, on average, about 2.36 decades younger than Cons. Just look at the god damn freaking Tea Bag parties. A "random" sampling would pit a 30 year old liberal, against a 60 year old depends undergarmets-wearing teabagger.

mccaincw7.jpg

And you know what dude? I put my money on the black and hispanic gals from NAACP and La Raza, against most teabagging Con dudes. Check out Cynthia McKinney: she beat the shit out of a cop!

Back