Nature, beer, the coming holidays, or whatever.

I just remembered something I saw once. It's kind of weird, but here it is. A bubble gum flavored beer. They actually got me on the weirdness, because I was going to buy one for shits, and giggles. I guess I wasn't the only one, because I returned later, and they were out.
Interesting, I don’t think I would buy one, doesn’t sound appealing. I have had banana nut bread beer, it was okay, not one I would drink regularly.

I just remembered something I saw once. It's kind of weird, but here it is. A bubble gum flavored beer. They actually got me on the weirdness, because I was going to buy one for shits, and giggles. I guess I wasn't the only one, because I returned later, and they were out.

Sounds like a marketing plow to transition kids into adulthood. :cof1:

Interesting, I don’t think I would buy one, doesn’t sound appealing. I have had banana nut bread beer, it was okay, not one I would drink regularly.

You tried brown Sugga? Made from brown sugar or chiatura flavored? Taste like a cinomon roll...

Okay, I'm bored. Show us your pets! Cats? Dogs? Fish? Reptiles? Avians? Let's see 'em!

Ours, ranked by seniority.

koko 6-3-15a.jpg
Koko (age 28) lurking in his bag hoping for a random stray toe to wander by.....

harley 4-14-15a.jpg
Harley (age 22) getting a scratch

pretty phoenix 2-16-16a.jpg
The Divine Miss Phoenix (age 24) showing her stuff

dashstent.jpg
Dash the Evil (age 18) in a tent of his own design

emmy 5-6-17a.jpg
Emmy in the tub (age unknown, found outside almost expired last year)

Okay, I'm bored. Show us your pets! Cats? Dogs? Fish? Reptiles? Avians? Let's see 'em!

View attachment 5118
Koko (age 28) lurking in his bag hoping for a random stray toe to wander by.....

View attachment 5119

View attachment 5120

View attachment 5121

View attachment 5122

DSCF1175.jpg

This is my sweetie Hazel. It's maybe from two years ago, because I'm not up on current pics.

These kittehs showed up at my door over the years.

Honey at 50 percent.jpg
This is Honey Pot, Honey for short, he may be 7 or 8?

Lucy cropped.jpg
Here's Lucy, she's about 5 or 6

Jupiter cropped.jpg
And last but far from least is Jupiter, he's about 3. Jupe being the youngest is a brat, ha!!

You get the best surprise visitors! Pretty kittehs. Do they get along well with each other?

Thank You!! I do, don't I!

Honey and Lucy get along fabulously and Honey and Jupiter are best buds.
Jupiter likes to chase Lucy so she does not like him one bit. She hisses and growls at him. But what's kind of funny is that when Luce is sleeping, Jupiter will lay real close to her and start grooming her. She barely tolerates it. LOL.

View attachment 5118

View attachment 5119

View attachment 5120

View attachment 5121

View attachment 5122

Your feather babies are beautiful!!

Back