Normal Barbie

Peer pressure son....you have no clue....ok....let me put into perspective.....you're at your klan meeting and everyone makes fun.of you continuously because your sheets are cheap 300 thread count from WalMart and everyone else's are Egyptian cotton 1200 thread count from Bed, Bath and Beyond.

Peer pressure has always existed. Kids ask. Parents say no. Simple really. Maybe you union thugs succumb to peer pressure but real men like me dont

what you just observed on the internets is a person accepting a correction by value of the facts.

I know you never heard of such a thing just like you have never heard of black people telling you why they don't like racism or women telling you why they don't like to be treated like a fuckbag.

some things are never seen be people who walk around with their hands over their eyes all day long

Peer pressure has always existed. Kids ask. Parents say no. Simple really. Maybe you union thugs succumb to peer pressure but real men like me dont

I don't succumb to peer pressure....but I'm a 48 year.old man who doesn't give a shit what others think about me....not a 12 year old girl with body issues who's parents can tell her she's beautiful all they want...but when she's at school and in social situations get nothing but ridicule.

Face it....you're a corporate suck ass who doesn't give a shit about anything but greed.

hey you know I never even thought about it be other than being smooth Ken was anatomically correct unlike barbie

I don't succumb to peer pressure....but I'm a 48 year.old man who doesn't give a shit what others think about me....not a 12 year old girl with body issues who's parents can tell her she's beautiful all they want...but when she's at school and in social situations get nothing but ridicule.

Face it....you're a corporate suck ass who doesn't give a shit about anything but greed.

Of course you don't.

BTW I am no fan of corporations per se, but in a true free market they can't impact my life. In your big gobblement world filled with crony capitalism thy can. You reap what YOU sow

what you just observed on the internets is a person accepting a correction by value of the facts.

I know you never heard of such a thing just like you have never heard of black people telling you why they don't like racism or women telling you why they don't like to be treated like a fuckbag.

some things are never seen be people who walk around with their hands over their eyes all day long

When I am wrong I admit it. If you don't want to be treated like a fuckbag, stop acting like one. I actually treat you quite well. You amuse the shit out of me. I can't believe someone that thinks like you actually exists. Your naïveté and utter ignorance makes me love my beautiful, intelligent wife even more.

There are times, like right now I feel sorry for you. I showed my wife this thread and she doesn't believe you are for real. She doesn't know any women who put their self worth in a piece of molded plastic. But then she is filled with self confidence.

Of course you don't.

BTW I am no fan of corporations per se, but in a true free market they can't impact my life. In your big gobblement world filled with crony capitalism thy can. You reap what YOU sow

In a true free market? Let's take a look at that. Let's suppose that there are 10 manufacturers that make.....Ice cream. According to the free market some of these will fail and others will succeed according to people's preferences.....so.let's say the field gets cut in half and the strongest one buys out the other five.

All of a sudden there is one ultra.powerful Ice Cream maker and the competition is.much weaker. All of a sudden...big Ice Cream uses tactics like....oh....cutting the.price of their Ice Cream in markets where the competitors do well and raise.the prices a little in markets where their ice cream does well.

Pretty soon? Everyone's eating the same Ice Cream whether we.like the shit or not.

Dude you don't live in a real world is why.

there are more girls born like me everyday now.

they refuse to accept your silly boundries of what women should be.

You and your smooth white GIjoe enjoy your pretend coupling.

your last mouthful of tar is being served up soon.

aren't demographics wonderful?

In a true free market? Let's take a look at that. Let's suppose that there are 10 manufacturers that make.....Ice cream. According to the free market some of these will fail and others will succeed according to people's preferences.....so.let's say the field gets cut in half and the strongest one buys out the other five.

All of a sudden there is one ultra.powerful Ice Cream maker and the competition is.much weaker. All of a sudden...big Ice Cream uses tactics like....oh....cutting the.price of their Ice Cream in markets where the competitors do well and raise.the prices a little in markets where their ice cream does well.

Pretty soon? Everyone's eating the same Ice Cream whether we.like the shit or not.

That is a myth concocted by left wingers. It exists only in your imaginations. You can't cite one example of it ever happening. Now we don't live in a free market do we? Nope.

We live in a gobblement regulated system you advocate where corporations use the force and power of the federal gobblement to create barriers to competition.

That is a myth concocted by left wingers. It exists only in your imaginations. You can't cite one example of it ever happening. Now we don't live in a free market do we? Nope.

We live in a gobblement regulated system you advocate where corporations use the force and power of the federal gobblement to create barriers to competition.

No it's not....that's EXACTLY what Rockerfeller did with Standard Oil.

No it's not....that's EXACTLY what Rockerfeller did with Standard Oil.

Pretty much happening in the cell phone industry right now...

Yes, government gets involved - if an acquisition is going to cause a monopoly, govt stops it. That's so we don't end up with very expensive ice cream all in one flavor (to use Steel's excellent analogy)

I may not like all the results of deregulation, but did you enjoy the days when AT&T was the only phone company and airlines cost a fortune because they didn't have to compete in a free market?

What boundaries am I putting on women? You have been brainwashed and it is ashame because it is clear it is causing so much bitterness and unhappiness in your life.

Evince....I'm sorry....I didn't know you were a woman. I associated the name Vince, with Vincent....dug.

Pretty much happening in the cell phone industry right now...

Yes, government gets involved - if an acquisition is going to cause a monopoly, govt stops it. That's so we don't end up with very expensive ice cream all in one flavor (to use Steel's excellent analogy)

I may not like all the results of deregulation, but did you enjoy the days when AT&T was the only phone company and airlines cost a fortune because they didn't have to compete in a free market?

Yet you love gobblement monopolies as if they are somehow holy

Back