NSA vs. THE PEOPLE LOUNGE THREAD

sometimes seers do try to lay really low and just gamble they don't get nk'd n1. I think it's a gamble worth taking sometimes. If you get two live peeks on d2 on a 11 person you can blow the game wide open. Even if you peeked two villagers, that will help majorly with process of elimination.

in big games like 17 person rosters seers can usually go 3 days in the background without revealing much. it's just a calculated risk one has to take.
Absolutely. I agree. From a strategic standpoint the best thing you can do is identify villagers first.

I want to know why I was the first night kill.

I already told you. I swear I saw a post from you saying "If I were Seer I would peek Yoda". That and the fact that I just wanted to kill you was enough for me.

Threedee and Jarod wanted to take out Rune the first night, but I thought that would be too obvious. I insisted on you. My only good play. Had I not gotten you, the game would have been over sooner.

yep... the whole time he was doing it I was silently screaming... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I had a huge panic there, I tried to reply to him and shut it down, and it denied me. I thought, "Shit, the threads closed, he pulled it off!" Turned out, I was logged in as Tyrion the Imp.

I had a huge panic there, I tried to reply to him and shut it down, and it denied me. I thought, "Shit, the threads closed, he pulled it off!" Turned out, I was logged in as Tyrion the Imp.

lol... I did that on day one... was logged into SF and it took ten minutes to realize why I couldn't post.

Threedee can back me up on this. My goal during d2 was to draw as much fire as I could and try to keep it from getting Jarod and Threedee. I kept PMing Jarod to stop arguing about the auto kill and plead stupid. In retrospect, it probably would have made me look more village if I had played the stupid n00b card as well.

I think Threedee did the best he could under the circumstances. I think the only thing I would fault him on is that he knew he not only had two new players who only played once before but neither one were wolves, so I think he could have provided us more direction.

Again, I will know better next time, but I didn't think the auto night would have raised the shit storm it did. If I had known, I would have stayed on Yoda the entire day. Also, and this is my own dumb mistake, when I was just fucking around during the end trying to draw more fire, it obviously didn't look good when Threedee voted Rune right after I did. As soon as I saw it, I thought AWWWW fuck.

Oh well, believe it or not Jarod, me and Threedee got along pretty well.

I already told you. I swear I saw a post from you saying "If I were Seer I would peek Yoda". That and the fact that I just wanted to kill you was enough for me.

Threedee and Jarod wanted to take out Rune the first night, but I thought that would be too obvious. I insisted on you. My only good play. Had I not gotten you, the game would have been over sooner.
You didn't see a damn thing, I should jam an ice pick into your fucking skull and swirl it around until I can drink a pink smoothie from it to insinuate that I would fucking cheat you miserable fuck.

Oh man I hate when people kill someone in werewolf because of board hate. That's not cool. At least he admitted it unlike some people who do it and then claim they never bring board resentments into the game. I never do that. I just talk about what morons they are in PM's. After I'm out of the game, of course.

It wasn't solely board hate, as I said, I swear I saw a post of Billy saying something about peeking Yoda and I just had a hunch he was the seer. Obviously couldn't prove it. I will put in the category of Freak and Rune seeing a hidden code in Billy taking four times the recommended dose of Ambien. I may not have been right for the reasons I thought I was, but I was right in the end and I got the Seer.

could moxy have saved himself that day? or did people really think there was a good chance he was a wolf/ more wolfy than olaf? or was it more like "meh we'll just lynch both moxy and olaf and nail the wolf among one of them
It sure as hell wasn't my attitude! I was sure at that time it was Olaf/Jarod. His mistake on day one threw his entire game off and he never recovered.

You didn't see a damn thing, I should jam an ice pick into your fucking skull and swirl it around until I can drink a pink smoothie from it to insinuate that I would fucking cheat you miserable fuck.

Well, you did post in the thread AFTER you were night killed. So you aren't above the rules now are you?

Post #344 in case you are interested. Like I said, I swear I saw the post. Could I be wrong? Sure, but I was reading them on my phone so maybe I read it wrong. Either way, I still night killed your ass and that you are butt hurt about it pleases me to no end.

Threedee can back me up on this. My goal during d2 was to draw as much fire as I could and try to keep it from getting Jarod and Threedee. I kept PMing Jarod to stop arguing about the auto kill and plead stupid. In retrospect, it probably would have made me look more village if I had played the stupid n00b card as well.

I think Threedee did the best he could under the circumstances. I think the only thing I would fault him on is that he knew he not only had two new players who only played once before but neither one were wolves, so I think he could have provided us more direction.

Again, I will know better next time, but I didn't think the auto night would have raised the shit storm it did. If I had known, I would have stayed on Yoda the entire day. Also, and this is my own dumb mistake, when I was just fucking around during the end trying to draw more fire, it obviously didn't look good when Threedee voted Rune right after I did. As soon as I saw it, I thought AWWWW fuck.

Oh well, believe it or not Jarod, me and Threedee got along pretty well.

One of the tough things about your first game as a wolf is to overcome the instinct to protect the players on your team. It is a sin to auto night on day one with so much time... it is usually a sign of a wolf being too eager to kill. But you didn't know that and by trying to bring heat to you and defend olaf... you brought heat to both of you. I went back and forth on Sam until I found my magic code that wasn't a code. Even then I wasn't quite sure I was reading it right.

It sure as hell wasn't my attitude! I was sure at that time it was Olaf/Jarod. His mistake on day one threw his entire game off and he never recovered.

Actually, I think he recovered nicely. I believe that if he picked off Padro last night, he could have easily gotten a vote against Yoda today. But, we will never know

Well, you did post in the thread AFTER you were night killed. So you aren't above the rules now are you?

Post #344 in case you are interested. Like I said, I swear I saw the post. Could I be wrong? Sure, but I was reading them on my phone so maybe I read it wrong. Either way, I still night killed your ass and that you are butt hurt about it pleases me to no end.

Again, no I didn't. I said I was ABOUT to post you fucking lying sack of shit.

Hahahaha wow.

I can't believe everyone went on for pages about me taking 4 Ambien. I said that to reinforce the idea that I would be asleep for the first few hours.
Pure coincident but when you read it and how you emphasized "Catching Z's" and "4 Ambien" and in the light of now knowing you were a Seer it was very plausible. Though I'm sure that's small comfort to 3D. LOL

One of the tough things about your first game as a wolf is to overcome the instinct to protect the players on your team. It is a sin to auto night on day one with so much time... it is usually a sign of a wolf being too eager to kill. But you didn't know that and by trying to bring heat to you and defend olaf... you brought heat to both of you. I went back and forth on Sam until I found my magic code that wasn't a code. Even then I wasn't quite sure I was reading it right.

Trust me had I known that the auto night would have caused a shit storm, I would have never voted Nom. To be honest, I probably would have done it whether I was a wolf or a villager. Still would have been a dumb move, but more a n00b move than anything else. Lesson learned. But, yeah, being a wolf probably led me to be more eager to take someone out.

I don't remember trying to defend Olaf too much on the board. I know I was trying to save him from himself in PM. That I remember distinctly.

Pure coincident but when you read it and how you emphasized "Catching Z's" and "4 Ambien" and in the light of now knowing you were a Seer it was very plausible. Though I'm sure that's small comfort to 3D. LOL

I figured Sesame Street would play well with you idiots. Clearly, it was still too deep. Next game I'm speaking solely in caveman talk.

Funny thing is... I was 'reading codes' in a lot of his messages after finding out he was seer... except of course for the post where he actually left his message. whoops.

Again, no I didn't. I said I was ABOUT to post you fucking lying sack of shit.

Like I said, I may have misread it, but at the time I swore I saw it. So I apologize for questioning your integrity. Either way, I took your ass out. In my book it is no different that SF being right about your supposed "hidden" code leading to Threedee.

Everyone should have known that you aren't smart enough to come up with a code. Derrrrrrr

Like I said, I may have misread it, but at the time I swore I saw it. So I apologize for questioning your integrity. Either way, I took your ass out. In my book it is no different that SF being right about your supposed "hidden" code leading to Threedee.

Everyone should have known that you aren't smart enough to come up with a code. Derrrrrrr
Apology accepted.

Back