NSA vs. THE PEOPLE LOUNGE THREAD

Early on, before Gerud, i was busily setting marks on people, so that ifi was lynched, people such as Moxy and Yoda would have been viewed as "heavily defended" by me. I kept the mark on Moxy the whole game, which did pay some dividends.

Early on, before Gerud, i was busily setting marks on people, so that ifi was lynched, people such as Moxy and Yoda would have been viewed as "heavily defended" by me. I kept the mark on Moxy the whole game, which did pay some dividends.

This woukd have thrown me, because when you and I were wolves you joined yourself to my hip nice and tight.

Well that is true. You have no idea how much you were cracking me up. I could picture Rune and SF coming unglued every time they read one of your tortured Yoda lines.

I had actually thought about stopping it, because it was getting kind of tiresome; but then they went into a total mangina period and I told myself to keep going.

I could picture Rune and SF coming unglued every time they read one of your tortured Yoda lines.

Yep. Like Watermark pointed out, idiot couldn't figure out how to reverse object and verb in a simple sentence. Pretty fucking funny, yet not helpful, especially when he wouldn't even answer direct questions, directly or indirectly.

Well if I was a blythering fucking moron maybe I would feel complimented but since I know a left handed insult when I see one fuck you too.

Take it however you want. Moxy sure wasn't representative of your previous playing style. In fairness you played very well this game and I am sorry I appeared to insult you. In other words, you played like a blithering idiot often enough in the past.

Take it however you want. Moxy sure wasn't representative of your previous playing style. In fairness you played very well this game and I am sorry I appeared to insult you. In other words, you played like a blithering idiot often enough in the past.
You're not a very perceptive individual are you Spunk Monkey? Maybe there was a reason I played like an ass....and yes....you should have Mod killed me the game I was quoting poetry. I wasn't exactly being subtle you know?

You're not a very perceptive individual are you Spunk Monkey? Maybe there was a reason I played like an ass....and yes....you should have Mod killed me the game I was quoting poetry. I wasn't exactly being subtle you know?

I see you reject my apology.
Next time you don't want to play, do everyone else in the game a favor and don't play.

I do find it interesting that none of the female members want to actually play, but they follow it as closely as any of the actual participants. I would like to see the ladies of JPP join the festivities

The three wolves were a team. Olaf would not have made it as far as he did, had the two others not paved the way. The other two wolves covered for me.

I do find it interesting that none of the female members want to actually play, but they follow it as closely as any of the actual participants. I would like to see the ladies of JPP join the festivities

This is the first game they haven't. Not sure why... I think Darla had to do her nails or something.

Back