NSA vs. THE PEOPLE LOUNGE THREAD

When the fuck did Rune moderate a round?

He moderated that game where Grind came out on the first day, claimed he was the seer, and said he had peeked me and I was a villager. Then Mott and the other wolves killed me that night. Then a whole big hilarious fight broke out between Grind, SF, and Mott. It was my first game. Though I didn't actually get to play thanks to Mott using me to incite some confrontation between SF and Grind or some shit.

Guys, just imagine how good it would have made you look for the rest of the round, if you had gone along with Moxy and murdered Olaf, and he had turned out to be a wolf (which he would have).

I'll never forget how Mott earned his reputation back in Werewolf II because I moded that round. He had already flamed out of the inaugural game, and we lynched him only to discover he was the Seer. Right off the bat they come at him, and to protect himself, he claims to be the Seer, so they go after the victim he puts in his place, only to discover he's lying.

That's good info about Joe, because I consciously picked him to nightkill because I perceived him as the more trusted of the two. I thought that SM's douchy attitude would generate some pushback by the likes of Moxy and Blarg.

No, it's very much the opposite, I was really more behind Space Monkey, and trusted PJ mainly because of the rapport he seemed to have with him, which I couldn't imagive as w/v (I could imagine it as w/w, which is why I was going on about lynching the lot of them should Scissors prove a villager, but that all turned to naught). When he was killed and proved to be a villager, it obviously simplified things for me hugely.

I do find it interesting that none of the female members want to actually play, but they follow it as closely as any of the actual participants. I would like to see the ladies of JPP join the festivities
It's for the same reason I had to be talked into playing until we started doing the Anon characters. It was the extreme nastiness, hyper competitiveness of some of the players who can make this game a real drag. That's why I like the Anon characters for once I can actually play the game. The last two games were the only times I've had fun actually playing this game or even really had a chance to play the game.

I mean both the last two games I got a laugh from the ussual suspects who can be real nasty dropped their preconcieved notions about me on some other poor hapless player(this time it was Jarod) and they got a taste of that venom.

If we play the next round with Anon characters I'm in, work permitting. If without Anon characters...not interested.

It's for the same reason I had to be talked into playing until we started doing the Anon characters. It was the extreme nastiness, hyper competitiveness of some of the players who can make this game a real drag. That's why I like the Anon characters for once I can actually play the game. The last two games were the only times I've had fun actually playing this game or even really had a chance to play the game.

I mean both the last two games I got a laugh from the ussual suspects who can be real nasty dropped their preconcieved notions about me on some other poor hapless player(this time it was Jarod) and they got a taste of that venom.

If we play the next round with Anon characters I'm in, work permitting. If without Anon characters...not interested.

Before, your reputation went before you as a legendarily shitty player. By now, I think you've learned something and are a better player, and the reputation was holding you back.

I'll never forget how Mott earned his reputation back in Werewolf II because I moded that round. He had already flamed out of the inaugural game, and we lynched him only to discover he was the Seer. Right off the bat they come at him, and to protect himself, he claims to be the Seer, so they go after the victim he puts in his place, only to discover he's lying.

LOL I did that because of the way I was flamed on the first game. Didn't want to play a second one....let that pyschopath Grind talk me into it. They started that shit of flaming at the drop of the curtain so I thought I'd fuck with them.

Im with you, I never played until it became anon, because I knew how they would be. I saw how they are when they thought I was Mott. A huge part of the pleasure is the dropping of the preconceived ideas. Imagine, Don, ILA and I working to together and getting alone.

I don't see why Darla can't get down, dirty, and hyper competitive with us. She could even use the screen name Ronda Rousey. When people get in her way, she can knee them in the liver or put them in an arm bar submission. :D

Yep. Like Watermark pointed out, idiot couldn't figure out how to reverse object and verb in a simple sentence. Pretty fucking funny, yet not helpful, especially when he wouldn't even answer direct questions, directly or indirectly.

What was even funnier was watching posters have a melt down, just because they couldn't make things go the way the wanted them to go.

Back