NSA vs. THE PEOPLE LOUNGE THREAD

If it makes you feel better, if I am ever a wolf again, I will rip out your fucking throat the first night and leave it for the birds to eat :)

Good, if you continue to pursue personal vendettas, rather than hunting the seer and picking off strong players, it will only help the village.

Yeah the women here would stick out like sore thumbs in any werewolf game, but especially an anonymous one. You guys would know who the girls were right away, and I just don't think we can compete. I know that I'd be scared. I can't speak for Rana or Christie.

For once I agree, you would not have been able to survive in the most recent game. You simply don't have the mind for a game of that magnitude. One genius after another... Dung, Garud, Mutt... how can you possibly compete with such quality opponents?

then you shouldn't have made the call to begin with, personally I think Olaf was the smart lynch that day, you took too big a risk in my book. You drew a lot of unnecessary heat toward yourself that day
True....I should have done my homework on the idea first.....but it wasn't my idea....it was Yoda's/USF. I was also pretty confident Olaf was a wolf and that if they lynched me that night they would take out Olaf the next so over all it wasn't that risky. I was just trying to see if I could get Olaf to jump on Yoda after I voted for Yoda cause had he done that I would have unvoted Yoda and voted Olaf and probably eveyone else would have followed suit. Barg tripped me up though...I thought he figured out what I was up to....I was wrong. ...would have been a slick trap if Blarg had caught on like I thought he had.

Yeah the women here would stick out like sore thumbs in any werewolf game, but especially an anonymous one. You guys would know who the girls were right away, and I just don't think we can compete. I know that I'd be scared. I can't speak for Rana or Christie.
You'll never know unless you try. To be honest....it's not hard to mime some of the other Members. For example....if you analyze every little thing and then jump on the the first person who makes a minor mistake, call them "Mutt" and behave like a maniac....everyone will think your SF. :)

Or you can act like some idiotic character and everyone will think your USF.

You'll never know unless you try. To be honest....it's not hard to mime some of the other Members. For example....if you analyze every little thing and then jump on the the first person who makes a minor mistake, call them "Mutt" and behave like a maniac....everyone will think your SF. :)

LMAO That is an awesome idea. I would love to do sf in the next game, that would be a riot.

Okay, you guys have talked me into it. I guess I will make an attempt and play the next game. I'm kinda nervous already, but...I'll give it a try.

because clearly that is what happened.

What was even funnier was watching posters have a melt down, just because they couldn't make things go the way the wanted them to go.

What sucked was when you wouldn't answer direct questions, which is why Mott got lynched. Don't think I can't prove it either,

Back