Oprah for Prez?

When he ran for office, I called him a few choice names. ( see next door for confirmation). Orange clown was my favorite.
Since he was elected, I observe respect for the office and stick to issues instead of resorting to insults and gossip. Of note, one can be critical of a politician without being vulgar.

How about a racial divider? Did you call him that .. which he quite obviously is.

Oprah stands head and shoulders over a buffoon like Trump. How do you ignore that?

'Respect for the office?' How about respect for a wonderfully accomplished private citizen such as Oprah?

I've never heard that .. and nobody calls a football team wearing black a black team or a black game.

If you don't get this, it's not worth laboring over.

It has NOTHING to do with race. It's about what people wear.

Google Penn St white out if you aren't familiar with it.

No, normal people are not orange, only idiots who get terrible fake tans.

Only White people get fake tans. Liberals are obsessed with skin color. You're just making lame excuses for your racism. :palm:

I’m entitled to my opinion and again if you did talk politics I doubt you would say the things you say here to black peoples face. I have seen how the blacks on this forum react to you, I think it would be the same in real time. It wouldn’t t be well received. It’s why I don’t think you think the same in real time that you do here.
You are entitled to your opinion. But we don't talk politics because when we do, we just argue...that's a waste of time, isn't it? We all have work to do...
I would say nothing different to "black people's faces" than I say here. So silly of you to even suggest that.
I know Very few blacks like the one here, thankfully. I've mentioned that more than once. I couldn't even begin to tell you who was black except for the obvious irrational radical one...now he would get eaten alive for what he spews here. I've shown people his posts. They're appalled, to say the least.
We see a parent like that occasionally. And that makes us work even harder to make sure their children don't grow up with that horrible attitude.

They've seen the black guy seeking a job joke. That was years ago. And TR? The one mention in the post you keep reposting? One of our very good black friends from Amazon. A musician, actually. Still talk to him.
He was not offended. No one normal was...

I guess Al Jazeera is in the racist category now.

Al Jazeera English
(@AJEnglish)

Why were celebrities dressed up in all black for the #GoldenGlobes?

I guess Al Jazeera is in the racist category now.

Al Jazeera English
(@AJEnglish)

Why were celebrities dressed up in all black for the #GoldenGlobes?

That statement is more coherent than yours was.

They referred to how people were dressed .. didn't call it an all black event.

I’m entitled to my opinion and again if you did talk politics I doubt you would say the things you say here to black peoples face. I have seen how the blacks on this forum react to you, I think it would be the same in real time. It wouldn’t t be well received. It’s why I don’t think you think the same in real time that you do here.

True. In addition, don't you wonder how she manages to sit here posting all day while simultaneously being a retired teacher who's still hanging out at some school with black staff and students, simultaneously rescuing hundreds of dogs plus serving the poor with all her many, many volunteerism activities? lol

There was no game, I didn't know the name of the award show. I just know it was the sexual assault protest wearing all black

I, on the other hand, knew the name of the show because it was still on when we went to watch the late night news. Golden Globes. I had no idea about the participants wearing all black because from the few minutes that we saw before we could find something else more interesting, we saw gowns/suits in colors other than black.

You could have worded that better, given that the OP is about Oprah, who is black.

That statement is more coherent than yours was.

They referred to how people were dressed .. didn't call it an all black event.

What was unclear? I don't the name of the award show. I do know they have been speaking for weeks the people would wear all black in protest. Am I supposed to know no one on this board follows that?

LOL at the never ending obsession....this is their favorite part to read at school. Although, they are going to love the CP thread....

Back