Oprah for Prez?

Surely you understand the connotation of your comment.

Why would you characterize the awards as all black when everyone did not wear all black?

It was all over Twitter and the news. How the hell am I suppose to know people instantly think race when this has been discussed for weeks?

My pastor was speaking about underdogs in church yesterday and mentioned Oprah. She got slammed and denied at the start of her career but percervered and became an American hero and global icon. She's an amazing woman.

Sorry, I’m entitled to my opinion of you, and I stand by my comment.

Trump deserves the ridicule. If he doesn’t want to be ridiculed then he needs to stop saying ridiculous things.

I am sorry you are ashamed of your fellow countrymen, I am proud people speak up and don’t blindly support any leader.

As you were ashamed of those who made fun of Obama, I'm sure. You are entitled to your opinion, which seems to be based on what you want to read into what I am posting, because most here expect partisans.

I don't have to alter my speech depending on my audience, lol. Especially teachers I've worked with all my life. So, you're just wrong. I have to chuckle at your " I guarantee", though. No school today, but I'll let them have a good chuckle as well tomorrow.
(we rarely discuss politics these days, though...so if you want to slap a guarantee on something, that would be a much better bet..lol)
I’m entitled to my opinion and again if you did talk politics I doubt you would say the things you say here to black peoples face. I have seen how the blacks on this forum react to you, I think it would be the same in real time. It wouldn’t t be well received. It’s why I don’t think you think the same in real time that you do here.

So when football teams have their fans wear all black or all white in solidarity that's racist as well? But it's me who's racist not Hollywood for doing it?

Do they then call it an all black football game, an all black football team, all black fans, or do they just call them the Falcons, Seahawks, or whatever the team name is?

As you were ashamed of those who made fun of Obama, I'm sure. You are entitled to your opinion, which seems to be based on what you want to read into what I am posting, because most here expect partisans.
Those who made fun of Obama were mostly about his skin color, something he couldn’t control, it was very different from why people ridicule Trump.

Did you call him unqualified and a racial divider?

When he ran for office, I called him a few choice names. ( see next door for confirmation). Orange clown was my favorite.
Since he was elected, I observe respect for the office and stick to issues instead of resorting to insults and gossip. Of note, one can be critical of a politician without being vulgar.

Do they then call it an all black football game, an all black football team, all black fans, or do they just call them the Falcons, Seahawks, or whatever the team name is?

It's usually a college thing. They call it a black out or a white out

Those who made fun of Obama were mostly about his skin color, something he couldn’t control, it was very different from why people ridicule Trump.

Liberal racist code - ORANGE is the new WHITE ... ffs :palm:

Remember my comment just last week? Any criticism was interpreted as being about skin color (racism). Should Oprah be elected, she can add sexism to that list.
Btw, Trump can't control his skin color either, although he tries, lol. He got the sun goggle eyes.

Back