Palestinians are the descendants of Arab Muslim colonizers

Yes you were! You were singing Putin's praises because he was taking on the "globalists",
no I didn't.

and even if he does stand up to globalists it doesn't mean I supported an invasion.

He is admirable in how he doesn't let the marxists destroy the family and the children, but that's not approving of an invasion.

If I advise you not poke a bear, it doesn't mean I want the bear to eat you.

it means you;re a dumbfuck.

no I didn't.
We all remember what you were doing in Feb/Mar 2022, so I don't know why you feel the need to lie about it.

and even if he does stand up to globalists it doesn't mean I supported an invasion.

But you DID support it. You argued that Putin had the right to because of some referendum the UN didn't even recognize.

There's no need to lie. All you're doing when you lie is making things worse for yourself.

He is admirable in how he doesn't let the marxists destroy the family and the children, but that's not approving of an invasion.

That is exactly a justification for the invasion, so now you're doing exactly what I said you've done before.

If I advise you not poke a bear, it doesn't mean I want the bear to eat you.

So you're now saying Russia was provoked into invading Ukraine, which means you support Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

So why have you been lying this whole time?

And also doesn't that mean that the Palestinians shouldn't have "poked" the bear that is Israel?

You seem to be going back on what you were saying before.

We all remember what you were doing in Feb/Mar 2022, so I don't know why you feel the need to lie about it.

But you DID support it. You argued that Putin had the right to because of some referendum the UN didn't even recognize.

There's no need to lie. All you're doing when you lie is making things worse for yourself.

That is exactly a justification for the invasion, so now you're doing exactly what I said you've done before.

So you're now saying Russia was provoked into invading Ukraine, which means you support Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

So why have you been lying this whole time?
you're lying.

find the link, retard.

:tardthoughts:

There are now generations of humans who have lived no where else
Yes, generations of Israelis who have been in the country since its founding, who previously didn't have a state to live in because of the whole Holocaust thing.

Holocaust that the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem supported and wanted to bring to the Middle East.

You're the descendant of colonizers. Palestinians- ...not so much.
Arabs come from Arabia, not the Southern Levant. They colonized it. They tried to erase the Jewish history and presence by building a tacky mosque right on top of the holiest site in Judaism, in a city Mohammed never visited.

Arabs come from Arabia, not the Southern Levant. They colonized it. They tried to erase the Jewish history and presence by building a tacky mosque right on top of the holiest site in Judaism, in a city Mohammed never visited.
  1. Who Are the Semites? | My Jewish Learning

https://www.myjewishlearning.com › article › who-are-the-semites
    The Syrians, Babylonians, Hebrews and Arabs were one people. Even the Phoenicians who were Hamites spoke this language, which I might call the Semitic." Schlozer goes on to discuss other languages of the area, and tries to fit them, not very successfully, into the framework provided by Genesis 10. "Semitic" Languages

Back