Palestinians are the descendants of Arab Muslim colonizers

You can't explain it because it's stupid.

Israel didn't ethnically cleanse Arabs in 1948. Instead, Israel offered citizenship to every Arab, and 150,000 of them took Israel up on that offer.

That's why there are 2M Arab Israelis today.
Horseshit. Why didn't they let the three-quarters of a million that they ethnically cleansed back in ?
And what about the thousands that they murdered.

You are a liar. All Zionists are. Fuck off.

What did you accomplish on 10/7, exactly? Because the only thing to come out of it has been this war.
The world has been reawakened to the Palestinians plight. More countries have recognized their statehood. The Zionist dream of a ' Greater Israel ' is finished. Israel is a pariah state. You are a pariah troll. Fuck off

Then there will never be a Palestine and the Arab nations will abandon the Palestinians because they are no longer of use to them.

That's why Jordan, Egypt, UAE, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia all made peace and/or normalized relations with Israel.

Even Arabs don't support the Palestinians.
145 countries already recognize the sovereign state of Palestine. More will follow soon. There will never be any ' Greater Israel' Zionism has been recognized for what it is.
It is up to every decent , law-abiding, person on earth to ensure that Israel never recovers from this display of inhuman Zionist brutality. Sever all ties. Exclude each and every Israel-friendly politician. Re-forge democracy as a force for good over evil.
Zionism has engendered a world-wide righteous antisemitism born of rage.

Arabs come from Arabia, not the Southern Levant. They colonized it. They tried to erase the Jewish history and presence by building a tacky mosque right on top of the holiest site in Judaism, in a city Mohammed never visited.
There wasn't much Jewish history to erase, was there. Your lies have been found out.

' This is what archaeologists have learned from their excavations in the Land of Israel: the Israelites were never in Egypt, did not wander in the desert, did not conquer the land in a military campaign and did not pass it on to the 12 tribes of Israel. Perhaps even harder to swallow is the fact that the united monarchy of David and Solomon, which is described by the Bible as a regional power, was at most a small tribal kingdom. And it will come as an unpleasant shock to many that the God of Israel, Jehovah, had a female consort and that the early Israelite religion adopted monotheism only in the waning period of the monarchy and not at Mount Sinai. Most of those who are engaged in scientific work in the interlocking spheres of the Bible, archaeology and the history of the Jewish people – and who once went into the field looking for proof to corroborate the Bible story – now agree that the historic events relating to the stages of the Jewish people’s emergence are radically different from what that story tells. '

Now fuck off. Zionist lies unwelcome.

Here is a sample of the Zionist scum that have been parasites on the US taxpayer for decades. Cease your support . Washington is a nest of Zionist scorpions.

SQUATTERS

Arab Muslims came out of the Arabian peninsula to colonize the Middle East and North Africa.

They built a mosque called "The Maximum" on top of the holiest site in Judaism, in a city Mohammed never visited.

Jews have been living there for 5700 years...Arabs have been living there for 1200 years.

Palestinians have no legitimate claim to the Southern Levant. Arab Muslims don't come from there, they come from Arabia as this map helpfully shows:

1200px-Map_of_expansion_of_Caliphate.svg.png
I've noticed that pro-Palestinian and Hamas protesters in the USA are glaringly ignorant of true history. They simply mindlessly glam onto the current day Palestinian and Hamas propaganda version of history. The also fall for the current day psyop version of news stories.

I've noticed that pro-Palestinian and Hamas protesters in the USA are glaringly ignorant of true history. They simply mindlessly glam onto the current day Palestinian and Hamas propaganda version of history. The also fall for the current day psyop version of news stories.
Your pal is either lying or terribly misinformed. There were no “Jews” 5700 years ago. The people living in that area were Canaanites, among others. The mythical character, Abraham, didn’t come on the scene until about 1700BCE. And the myth about Moses, 1300BCE.

And those early people were polythesists, worshipping a god Yahweh, a minor storm god, that finally morphed into their head god. Genesis still has a holdover from that polytheism.

Your pal is either lying or terribly misinformed. There were no “Jews” 5700 years ago. The people living in that area were Canaanites, among others. The mythical character, Abraham, didn’t come on the scene until about 1700BCE. And the myth about Moses, 1300BCE.

And those early people were polythesists, worshipping a god Yahweh, a minor storm god, that finally morphed into their head god. Genesis still has a holdover from that polytheism.
Whose truth are we to believe?

When you get right down to it- the history doesn't matter . We are all now subject to the international laws which have been democratically developed following the two great wars of the 20th c. to ensure that they never happen again. Every UN member state is subscribed to them- including Israel and the US.
Modern international law supersedes everything prior to the Kellog-Briand Peace Pact of the 1920's through to the creation of the United Nations post WW2. No matter what the history of the region offers- or that of any other region in the world- international law has the last word.

You can look at it scientifically- as truth according to Israeli archaeologists ;

' This is what archaeologists have learned from their excavations in the Land of Israel: the Israelites were never in Egypt, did not wander in the desert, did not conquer the land in a military campaign and did not pass it on to the 12 tribes of Israel. Perhaps even harder to swallow is the fact that the united monarchy of David and Solomon, which is described by the Bible as a regional power, was at most a small tribal kingdom. And it will come as an unpleasant shock to many that the God of Israel, Jehovah, had a female consort and that the early Israelite religion adopted monotheism only in the waning period of the monarchy and not at Mount Sinai. Most of those who are engaged in scientific work in the interlocking spheres of the Bible, archaeology and the history of the Jewish people – and who once went into the field looking for proof to corroborate the Bible story – now agree that the historic events relating to the stages of the Jewish people’s emergence are radically different from what that story tells. '

....................but, like I said , we are all subject to modern international law.

Don't start a war if you can't finish a war.

The sewer rats in Hamas started the war on Oct. 7 and the IDF is finishing the war.
Keyboard genocide fans are ten cents a dozen, dumbass. Arrest warrants are sought- genocide charges are being deliberated.
You are half-witted prosemitic scum.

Here are some more like you;

Don't start a war if you can't finish a war.

The sewer rats in Hamas started the war on Oct. 7 and the IDF is finishing the war.

Here’s a suggestion. Do as much reading on the history of that land and make up your own mind.

I have done that and found things I never knew. The Israelites are no more native to that land than any other. In ancient times, they took by force (the slaughter of the Canaanites). That really hasn’t changed much with the Zionist movement started in the late 19th century, to the physical formation of Israel by the Brits and the UN, resulting in the 1947-48 war.

That history has shown me that modern Israel is a colonizer and oppressor presence.

Here’s a suggestion. Do as much reading on the history of that land and make up your own mind.

I have done that and found things I never knew. The Israelites are no more native to that land than any other. In ancient times, they took by force (the slaughter of the Canaanites). That really hasn’t changed much with the Zionist movement started in the late 19th century, to the physical formation of Israel by the Brits and the UN, resulting in the 1947-48 war.

That history has shown me that modern Israel is a colonizer and oppressor presence.
And the Jews do have an historical claim to Jerusalem and surrounding areas. On the other hand what historical claim did the Pilgrims have in North America? Israel's situation is a big problem because surrounding Arab nations helped make it a problem. Because they are Jews they are the worst people in the world. For millennia now, Jews have been hated and discriminated against. Nothing new except they are back in their homeland and I can tell you they are going nowhere.

And the Jews do have an historical claim to Jerusalem and surrounding areas. On the other hand what historical claim did the Pilgrims have in North America? Israel's situation is a big problem because surrounding Arab nations helped make it a problem. Because they are Jews they are the worst people in the world. For millennia now, Jews have been hated and discriminated against. Nothing new except they are back in their homeland and I can tell you they are going nowhere.
Amazing fact about the Jews, huh? In their entire history, they’ve been hated and rejected. Everywhere in the fucking world. You know, by the time I’ve been fired in every job I’ve had, I might start looking at myself rather than my former employers.

The Jews have no more claim on that land than the indigenous people they forced out in 1948. You want blame? Blame the Italians for destroying their temple in 70AD.

Back