APP - Pass Kennedy Care now!

I'm sure someone will scrounge it up right after Laura Bush is elected to public office. :rolleyes:

By the way, are you even remotley familiar with the Laura Welch incident? Or do you just know that she was driving a car, caused an accident, and someone died?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/laura.asp

I know she ran a STOP sign at 50 MPH and killed her ex-boyfriend who just happened to be driving through the same innersection.

trust me....she rests whether we remember her or not....why do you want so desperately for people to forget her?

It has been 40 years, the idea is to forgive. Remember forgiveness, you are a Christian or you do follow Jesus, right?

It has been 40 years, the idea is to forgive. Remember forgiveness, you are a Christian or you do follow Jesus, right?

i didn't realize posting someone's picture means i don't forgive....what a shame it is that liberals take such great offense to people talking about her and posting her picture....

now thats partisan hackery....trying to erase the memory that ted killed and most likely guilty of manslaughter at a minimum a young girl....sad really

another thing....why is it ok to keep talking about bush but not kennedy?

then why do you have a problem with people posting her picture? you sure seem agitated by people posting her picture in rememberence....

as if posting a her picture makes me hate america.....you're so silly

No hating an American Hero is just as good a reason to say you hate America, as you saying I hate Mary Jo because I pointed out that her photo had nuthing to do with the discussion.

I know she ran a STOP sign at 50 MPH and killed her ex-boyfriend who just happened to be driving through the same innersection.

Then you should know enough to realize that the two cases hold know similarities except for the tragic and untimely death of a young person, and any comparison between the two is absolutely asinine.

No hating an American Hero is just as good a reason to say you hate America, as you saying I hate Mary Jo because I pointed out that her photo had nuthing to do with the discussion.

i see.....laura bush bad because she killed someone....kennedy a hero because he killed someone

hypocrite

there have been hero's in this country, but Teddy Kennedy was not one of them..he was a leech off the taxpayers, a drunk, a defendant in a rape trial, and a commie sympathizer...

There are plenty of "old drunks" who do lots of good for this world. I respect them by calling them something more than "Old Drunks". I especally honor and respect those who defeat an addiction and turn around there lives.
Right, like you respected Bush for turning his life around after spending a "youth" (into his thirties) being a drunk.

:rolleyes:

You "respect" the D by his name.

IMO, you aren't really feeling the guilt of killing a young woman in a lake when you name your dog Splash... seriously, the guy had respect for power not people.

He cemented a place in history and for that he gets a measure of my respect, but not much of it.

there have been hero's in this country, but Teddy Kennedy was not one of them..he was a leech off the taxpayers, a drunk, a defendant in a rape trial, and a commie sympathizer...

no shit....just because i don't think kennedy is hero like the hypocrite jarod somehow makes me hate america....he is so dense he can't even see his hypocrisy in making that statement

Then you should know enough to realize that the two cases hold know similarities except for the tragic and untimely death of a young person, and any comparison between the two is absolutely asinine.

They both seem to hold a lot of similarities to me.

A defendant in a rape trial?

A commie sympathizer? What is this the McCarthy era?

I did not plan to, but it would be a fitting tribute to him if the bill was named after him.
This makes me taste a bit of bile. If he wrote it, it would have been named after him. Think of the pill bill. And bills like "McCain/Kennedy"...

It wouldn't make me taste bile if they passed a resolution in respect for Kennedy, but trying to name a turd of a bill that is failing in the public platform in the hopes of getting a modicum of "support" for it is just disgusting partisanship.

Back