Poet melting down (again)

Now you're trying to bribe me with beer. Had you mentioned Patron Tequila, you might have gotten a positive response. Beer? LOL.
And don't knock Texas. You're the one living in Cascadia, with earthquakes and volcanoes.

If you're in the NW anytime, I have a bottle of Patron Platinum. Come over and we'll settle our differences over a drink.

Here's the deal Poet... I don't like having enemies. But you make it WAY too easy for someone to become your enemy. It's almost like you enjoy it.

Ah, more projection, on your part. See, you all love to make it the other guy's fault, while bearing absolutely none of the responsibility yourself. Fine. I know some people like that. And I avoid them like the plague. You think it's me. It very well may be. But guess who went down in the gutter with me, and got fleas?

Really? Well, oddly, you didn't know about this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascadia_subduction_zone

If I'm stupid, you're brain dead.

The only time Cascadia gets name-dropped is when people talk about seceeding parts of King County and forming Cascade County, or when they talk about seceeding Eastern WA off and forming the state of Cascadia. Naturally, a guy from Texas would be able to quote a name commonly associated with secession. Idiot.

The only time Cascadia gets name-dropped is when people talk about seceeding parts of King County and forming Cascade County, or when they talk about seceeding Eastern WA off and forming the state of Cascadia. Naturally, a guy from Texas would be able to quote a name commonly associated with secession. Idiot.

KING county, grinds old home. WHAT'S UPPPPPPPP

I was referring to a geologically active region. You decided to insult Texas. Who's the real idiot. Green as a twig.

I was referring to a geologically active region. You decided to insult Texas. Who's the real idiot. Green as a twig.

Yeah. If Mt. Rainier blew, about 50,000 - 100,000 people would drown/be crushed in lahars. Whoever built Renton, Puyallup, and other high population communities around the mountain were idiots.

Thankfully, it probably won't happen in my lifetime, so it's somebody else's problem. :)

Back