Political evolution toward liberalism.

66 percent of cons oppose
66 percent of dems favor
Nice points anyway supertool

link us up Toppy...

Also, it does not alter one thing I stated. Dem politicians have done nothing to legalize on the federal level. To the contrary, the past two Dem Presidents have ramped up the war on drugs.

How many of you Republicans are still admitting you were against West Point allowing women? Remember when this was a huge issue and many Republicans were so against it. Now to be against allowing women into a publically funded school would be political suicide.

The Right trails in social progress, the drag there feet and kick and scream until the tide is so strong they can no longer fight it, then they pretend they were always for it.

It will be the same with issues like this one.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ame-sex-wedding-in-military-academys-history/

Gay marriage in general...

and

Marijuana...
I'm still opposed....

hey that was almost cute.

just remember acting like some big tuff Ill shoot you piece of fuck shows you to be an asshole and not some important guy.

its shows how FUCKED in the head you people are
and yet you BEG and PRAY that the cops do just that, so how much of a hypocrite are you?

it's cute when you project your cowardice on everyone else. it's even funnier when your conscience is shocked that somebody would actually do such a thing, so you have to convince yourself that only a nutter would kill people. it's a total mindfuck on yourself that you can steadfastly claim that it's ok for government to be that violent and murderous.

all of the above makes you a moron that needs to be killed to protect freedom.

Heil Hitler!

maybe THIS incident is enough for you to call it a police state........or would this be your 'isolated incident'?

man cavity searched and forced enemas because he appeared to be clenching buttocks

According to a federal lawsuit, Eckert didn't make a complete stop at a stop sign coming out of the parking lot and was immediately stopped by law enforcement. Eckert's attorney, Shannon Kennedy, said in an interview with KOB that after law enforcement asked him to step out of the vehicle, he appeared to be clenching his buttocks. Law enforcement thought that was probable cause to suspect that Eckert was hiding narcotics in his anal cavity. While officers detained Eckert, they secured a search warrant from a judge that allowed for an anal cavity search.

The lawsuit claims that Deming Police tried taking Eckert to an emergency room in Deming, but a doctor there refused to perform the anal cavity search citing it was "unethical."

But physicians at the Gila Regional Medical Center in Silver City agreed to perform the procedure and a few hours later, Eckert was admitted.

While there...

1. Eckert's abdominal area was x-rayed; no narcotics were found.

2. Doctors then performed an exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.

3. Doctors performed a second exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.

4. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

5. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a second time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

6. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a third time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

7. Doctors then x-rayed Eckert again; no narcotics were found.

8. Doctors prepared Eckert for surgery, sedated him, and then performed a colonoscopy where a scope with a camera was inserted into Eckert's anus, rectum, colon, and large intestines. No narcotics were found.

Throughout this ordeal, Eckert protested and never gave doctors at the Gila Regional Medical Center consent to perform any of these medical procedures....

I am going to give you two key words in the article you posted that illustrate your paranoid views are misplaced here:

"According to a federal lawsuit"

"Eckert's attorney"

Now please find me a police state where one can file a Federal lawsuit based on Constitutional violations and obtain an attorney to represent them. I can wait while you look; good luck.

have you noticed that doesn't get you any votes of color yet?

it doenst work

get it Francis
Have you noticed that most blacks are irrevocably brainwashed into trusting the Left? But that still doesn't change the fact that you're a racist, does it?

so if a person is arrested, held without bail for a year or more, denied legal representation, and forced to submit a confession to a crime or face even more confinement with the above denials, THAT is a police state?

Yes; and that does not happen in this country.

just so I can get an accurate gauge on what YOU consider reasonable as well as what constitutes a denial of constitutional rights, list them for me. list what YOU consider reasonable and what YOU consider a denial of rights.

Being held without cause, not being able to obtain an attorney, not having your Miranda rights read to you, not being able to demand a trial by a jury of your peers; etc etc etc.

The Constitution is the Constitution; there can be no exceptions or “reasonable” arguments.

Here’s your list:
o Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression
o Amendment 2 - Right to Bear Arms
o Amendment 3 - Quartering of Soldiers
o Amendment 4 - Search and Seizure
o Amendment 5 - Trial and Punishment, Compensation for Takings
o Amendment 6 - Right to Speedy Trial, Confrontation of Witnesses
o Amendment 7 - Trial by Jury in Civil Cases
o Amendment 8 - Cruel and Unusual Punishment
o Amendment 11 - Judicial Limits
o Amendment 13 - Slavery Abolished
o Amendment 14 - Citizenship Rights

Yes; and that does not happen in this country.

Being held without cause, not being able to obtain an attorney, not having your Miranda rights read to you, not being able to demand a trial by a jury of your peers; etc etc etc.

The Constitution is the Constitution; there can be no exceptions or “reasonable” arguments.

Here’s your list:
o Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression
o Amendment 2 - Right to Bear Arms
o Amendment 3 - Quartering of Soldiers
o Amendment 4 - Search and Seizure
o Amendment 5 - Trial and Punishment, Compensation for Takings
o Amendment 6 - Right to Speedy Trial, Confrontation of Witnesses
o Amendment 7 - Trial by Jury in Civil Cases
o Amendment 8 - Cruel and Unusual Punishment
o Amendment 11 - Judicial Limits
o Amendment 13 - Slavery Abolished
o Amendment 14 - Citizenship Rights

so if I post even one single incident that shows you that it does happen in this country, you will acknowledge that we are indeed a police state?

Have you noticed that most blacks are irrevocably brainwashed into trusting the Left? But that still doesn't change the fact that you're a racist, does it?

Oh I see black people are easy to fool according to you.

tell me why black people are so easy to fool in your theories of the world?

Oh I see black people are easy to fool according to you.
According to FACT. No group of people are more dedicated to a party; not even close....

tell me why black people are so easy to fool in your theories of the world?
Because they are taught by you sleaze balls that they can't do anything for themselves without your help. Blacks are victims! Blacks are helpless! These adorable morons need our protection!

Back