Poor Zappa - Waaaaaah!

LOL Froggie has earned the right to call me that if she wants to.

And I am certain she would do it with a big smile as I would recieve it from her.

So, are you admitting that you're an asswipe and a chickenshit??

I'm also curious why you feel it necessary to let your "friends" verbally abuse you, in such a way?

Poor {edit}. Can't make up her mind what she wants to be....

LOL. But we know what you want to be, Bets.

1915841748_83f7e069c7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL Froggie has earned the right to call me that if she wants to.

And I am certain she would do it with a big smile as I would recieve it from her.
They make up a lot of stories, I wouldn't believe anything they say about me!

I use the IA features against these moccos! So, I must be an asswipe and a chicken.

I find it very peaceful when they are around.

They talk about me, whether I participate or not, so it doesn't matter.

I find the level of intelligence to go down whenever they are in the conversation, so I just don't bother with them most of the time. It is better that way. They really don't add much to think about. It is all pretty banal and predictable!

They make up a lot of stories, I wouldn't believe anything they say about me!

I use the IA features against these moccos! So, I must be an asswipe and a chicken.

I find it very peaceful when they are around.

They talk about me, whether I participate or not, so it doesn't matter.

I find the level of intelligence to go down whenever they are in the conversation, so I just don't bother with them most of the time. It is better that way. They really don't add much to think about. It is all pretty banal and predictable!

I did not worry about what they said about you Froggie. Actually I do not worry about anything they say. But it is a lot more peaceful with them on ignore.

They must be all of 12 yrs old from their posts.

Back