Poor Zappa - Waaaaaah!

Hahahahaha! Right....Did you forget about uscitizen and his huge fucking whine thread about how you neg repped him unfairly...GAWD Grind be fucking honest. I mean if you are gonna be such a girl learn how to get your bitch on son!.

be fucking intelligent. I mocked uscitizen pretty mercilessly.

Do you just pull stuff out of your ass and hope something sticks?

What did ya expect from a nag...I found this pic of her giving a shout out

Horse_Balls-280_753142a.jpg

That's relief you see in that face. She shouts out when her husband unhitches her bridle and takes off her cinch.

be fucking intelligent. I mocked uscitizen pretty mercilessly.

Do you just pull stuff out of your ass and hope something sticks?

Get a grip girlfriend! You said that she was the only one that had ever made a thread about reps...that makes the shit you shot out your ass pretty fucking sticky asshole. :cof1:

Get a grip girlfriend! You said that she was the only one that had ever made a thread about reps...that makes the shit you shot out your ass pretty fucking sticky asshole. :cof1:
I'm going to ask an honest question.

Do you know what hyperbole is?

Do you have the intelligence to understand that concept?

I'm sure usaloyal feels as though she is in good company with uscitizen ;) (no offense buddy!)

I'm sure usaloyal feels as though she is in good company with uscitizen ;) (no offense buddy!)

Grindette - You really need to not make it so obvious when you get butt hurt lil guy.

Hyperbole that "buddy".

Now go get your panties untwisted their girly...I mean haven't you ever heard of hyperbole???:cof1: Notice grinning coffee cup AGAIN.

You are just a whiney baby girl like usc...

Damn! I had my .45 out and aimed at the screen before I thought.

jk of course.

icedancer, usaloyal, here is the biggest issue you two face right now. I'm not being facetious, I really mean this:

You live in a world of coffee-face smileys and animated baby gifs. I'm sure you could stare at one of those old fashioned barber poles for hours on end, your eyes glazed over with a huge beaming smile on your face from being so entertained.

All your jibber jabber bullshit, only serves to show how uneducated and prole-like you two are. I'm sure this worked for the aol boards with friends and foe alike. Because, you were all dumb in your own way...

However, there is virtually no one on this site, save for your few friends, that finds anything respectable about you guys. It's not about the viewpoints you hold, despite what you may tell yourselves. It's not about the things you say, or the people you go after.

It's because you are stupid.

I don't mean to say "stupid" as a biting insult, or in a facetious manner. I mean it as a statement of fact. You two lack a significant amount of intelligence.

And when you are as stupid as the two of you really are, it doesn't really effect things.

You can get back to your giggle session now though, and the rest of us we'll get back to ours, of laughing at you two continually make fools out of yourselves :)

Damn Grind! And I am out of rep points for the day. But of course you don't really need them. Here are 1,000 psuedo rep points.
:clink:

You know Grind the only time you are worthwhile is when you are posting your own stupid pics and dorky avatars. Do try and understand that I am being serious when I say that your ridiculous attempt to call what we do childish in light of what you and so many others participate in on this forum is a FUCKING RIOT DORK BREATH!

:note to grind: authentic hyperbole intended!

icedancer, usaloyal, here is the biggest issue you two face right now. I'm not being facetious, I really mean this:

You live in a world of coffee-face smileys and animated baby gifs. I'm sure you could stare at one of those old fashioned barber poles for hours on end, your eyes glazed over with a huge beaming smile on your face from being so entertained.

All your jibber jabber bullshit, only serves to show how uneducated and prole-like you two are. I'm sure this worked for the aol boards with friends and foe alike. Because, you were all dumb in your own way...

However, there is virtually no one on this site, save for your few friends, that finds anything respectable about you guys. It's not about the viewpoints you hold, despite what you may tell yourselves. It's not about the things you say, or the people you go after.

I don't mean to say "stupid" as a biting insult, or in a facetious manner. I mean it as a statement of fact. You two lack a significant amount of intelligence.

And when you are as stupid as the two of you really are, it doesn't really effect things.

You can get back to your giggle session now though, and the rest of us we'll get back to ours, of laughing at you two continually make fools out of yourselves :)

Awww jeepers! And here I was beginning to think you might have something, but then again Grind. You're the one that has to have a message board and clubs, and threads you put up to stroke your lil boy ego to try and prove how smart you are. Now THAT's the epitome of S-T-U-P-I-D!

I'll try to get over this.

Awww jeepers! And here I was beginning to think you might have something, but then again Grind. You're the one that has to have a message board and clubs, and threads you put up to stroke your lil boy ego to try and prove how smart you are. Now THAT's the epitome of S-T-U-P-I-D!

I'll try to get over this.

It's gonna be tough...but I'm there with ya sister!

Back