President Rodham-Clinton?

Bush, Clinton, Bush - Bush sandwich

I'm thinking he's pointing out that "his side" did no such thing. And anybody with a memory will notice that I also spoke out constantly against this family trunk Presidency theme we've got going on nowadays.

Ironically mentioning a sandwich as she promotes one of her own....

I'm thinking he's pointing out that "his side" did no such thing. And anybody with a memory will notice that I also spoke out constantly against this family trunk Presidency theme we've got going on nowadays.

Nah. His post made it pretty clear he "had no idea what" she was talking about. Nice try, but no cigar. Onceler can console himself with the idea that soon SF, the other half of the new JPP Power Couple, Sting, will be along soon to call Desh a moron and deflect attention.

You are no Sting, sorry Damo!

sorry not a sandwich.

I will vote for the BEST person offered.

I know for sure the right wont be offering anyone not soaked in the historically failed ideas of the right

Damo is quite correct, haters. I was referring to the 'my side' thing.

Nice try, y'all.

And Darla - I was referring to your somewhat obsessive mention of me in random posts here & there. Reminds me very much of Yurt.

I think you meant "suuuuuurre." The way it's written, it reads as "surrey," which is a kind of carriage.

Maybe you meant that, though.

Um, okay.

Just out of curiosity, when you said the other day that you were drunk posting and it was before 5pm, did you mean that day, or every day? I first assumed you meant it was a one-time thing.

Just for giggles, link me up to these "obsessive" posts I have been making.

I don't really seek out your posts. I've just noticed that randomly - not a huge amount, but somewhere between 2-4 times a day, I come across a random post where you're throwing my name in there or making some sort of derogatory reference to something I posted, even though it was on another thread.

It reminds me of Yurt. Weirds me out in the same kind of way.

I don't really seek out your posts. I've just noticed that randomly - not a huge amount, but somewhere between 2-4 times a day, I come across a random post where you're throwing my name in there or making some sort of derogatory reference to something I posted, even though it was on another thread.

It reminds me of Yurt. Weirds me out in the same kind of way.

Really, 2-4 times a day I have mentioned your name is that right?

Well, I didn't post Saturday, Sunday, or Monday, so let me go look at my posts from yesterday and see if I can spot the problem with...me.

Really, 2-4 times a day I have mentioned your name is that right?

Well, I didn't post Saturday, Sunday, or Monday, so let me go look at my posts from yesterday and see if I can spot the problem with...me.

Well, as I said - name, or some derogatory reference to something I posted, which is fairly obvious.

It's no biggie; just Yurt-like.

Back