President Rodham-Clinton?

I don't really seek out your posts. I've just noticed that randomly - not a huge amount, but somewhere between 2-4 times a day, I come across a random post where you're throwing my name in there or making some sort of derogatory reference to something I posted, even though it was on another thread.

It reminds me of Yurt. Weirds me out in the same kind of way.

try being me and Darla.

they massage our names more than their own dicks

I'm voting for Jeb. Club sandwiches are delicious.
LOL.
a decent governor of Florida when we got whacked with back-to-back hurricanes a few years ago.
Instead we got the Idiot Son - (some kind of karmic payback, as karma is used in western terms)

I could possibly vote for him, can't say that about any other Republican (Christie is a walking gum ball)

Well, as I said - name, or some derogatory reference to something I posted, which is fairly obvious.

It's no biggie; just Yurt-like.

It's no biggie; it's completely invented. The post on this thread is the only one I mentioned you in today, and I went through yesterday's post, and found ONE post I did mention you in. Only problem??

It was in response to a nasty remark YOU made to Superfreak about me:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?53378-10-year-old-hero&p=1276632#post1276632

Projection is a mental condition, get that checked.

Reading my posts I discovered that Superfreak could possibly make a case that I am obsessed with him, but I don't mention, talk about you, refer to you, or think about you...until I came upon a post where you were sniping at me.
Time to take stock of your own posts Onceler.

It's no biggie; it's completely invented. The post on this thread is the only one I mentioned you in today, and I went through yesterday's post, and found ONE post I did mention you in. Only problem??

It was in response to a nasty remark YOU made to Superfreak about me:

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?53378-10-year-old-hero&p=1276632#post1276632

Projection is a mental condition, get that checked.

Reading my posts I discovered that Superfreak could possibly make a case that I am obsessed with him, but I don't mention, talk about you, refer to you, or think about you...until I came upon a post where you were sniping at me.
Time to take stock of your own posts Onceler.

Man, is the above whiny & self-absorbed.

As I mentioned - I also said posts that are clearly derogatory about something I said, like the whole "I don't see color" thing (which I thought was interesting, because if you think the idea of that is ridiculous, you DO focus intently on color).

It's no biggie. Don't go all haywire over it.

Man, is the above whiny & self-absorbed.

As I mentioned - I also said posts that are clearly derogatory about something I said, like the whole "I don't see color" thing (which I thought was interesting, because if you think the idea of that is ridiculous, you DO focus intently on color).

It's no biggie. Don't go all haywire over it.

So the answer is yes, you do drink every day before 5? If you want to spend all day long bashing desh and taking little girl snipes at me, knock yourself out. I promise to only comment on it once a day or less. Now that i know how much it bothers you.

And actually, I did say something about your bullying of Desh yesterday morning, so my bad. I forgot how you and SF had been so brutal to her and that I did try and intervene. To Superfreak, not you. You I gave up on.

And actually, I did say something about your bullying of Desh yesterday morning, so my bad. I forgot how you and SF had been so brutal to her and that I did try and intervene. To Superfreak, not you. You I gave up on.

thank you Darla.

you don't need to defend me their words cant hurt me.

Just join me in the fun of dismantling them.

its all we need to defend ourselves from their stupidity

Aw, poor desh, w/ the puppy dog eyes. All she does is offer constructive debate topics, with an open mind & pure heart. Why would anyone pick on her, anyway?

Meanies!

Back