President Rodham-Clinton?

You are addicted to me skewering you aren't you? Just admit it. It's like you make a beeline for me as soon as you sign on and start in and you're not happy, or should I say "relieved" until I do it!

somebody didn't get mommy time

Ah, that's too bad. You milked it. There wasn't a lot of blood in that stone to begin with, so...

Man you've turned into such a sad heckler. Pull yourself together. BAC called you a racist on a day that you did something incredibly white-male clueless, and he was enraged and justifiably upset. Christ. I want to keep you off IA, but I seriously don't know if can stand reading this pablum for long.

Man you've turned into such a sad heckler. Pull yourself together. BAC called you a racist on a day that you did something incredibly white-male clueless, and he was enraged and justifiably upset. Christ. I want to keep you off IA, but I seriously don't know if can stand reading this pablum for long.

And desh called me a racist roughly 58 times since then. And it's still "poor desh."

And after Carter agreed w/ me, BAC said he "still thinks I'm a racist." For no reason, at all.

Again - if you think racism is serious, you would think the charge is serious. You pay it lip service, but I don't think you really care about the issue.

And desh called me a racist roughly 58 times since then. And it's still "poor desh."

And after Carter agreed w/ me, BAC said he "still thinks I'm a racist." For no reason, at all.

Again - if you think racism is serious, you would think the charge is serious. You pay it lip service, but I don't think you really care about the issue.

And you still can't admit what you did was wrong in the first place. I've talked to a lot of people about that thread, to check myself. And they all thought what you did was clueless, racially insensitive, and boarded on racist. To be clear, they did not think you are a racist. Just as I can do something unfeminist and still be a feminist. This seems to be the thing you are missing.

And you still can't admit what you did was wrong in the first place. I've talked to a lot of people about that thread, to check myself. And they all thought what you did was clueless, racially insensitive, and boarded on racist. To be clear, they did not think you are a racist. Just as I can do something unfeminist and still be a feminist. This seems to be the thing you are missing.

You checked w/ a lot of people? Who? Tekky, desh, Rune, Howey, BAC et al?

What I said was not racially clueless. It was my opinion; I still don't think the case of Emmett Till is at all comparable w/ that of Martin. I stand by that, and I'm allowed to have that opinion, no matter what my color.

I never get PM's, but I got close to a dozen of them that week - and it wasn't from the posters you hate. Some pretty moderate folks - and it was clear to all of us what incredible self-serving hacks you & yours are.

You checked w/ a lot of people? Who? Tekky, desh, Rune, Howey, BAC et al?

What I said was not racially clueless. It was my opinion; I still don't think the case of Emmett Till is at all comparable w/ that of Martin. I stand by that, and I'm allowed to have that opinion, no matter what my color.

I never get PM's, but I got close to a dozen of them that week - and it wasn't from the posters you hate. Some pretty moderate folks - and it was clear to all of us what incredible self-serving hacks you & yours are.

In fact, none of the people you mentioned. Those people all posted their opinions.

I sought others out and asked their opinion. But they did not call you a hack or any names.

I guess I went to more thoughtful posters.

You lost more of it than you know. Just a tip. A truthful one. A little self-reflection would be in order, but you are so busy pitying yourself you don't have the capacity for it.

I'll keep saying it. If you thought racism was a serious issue, you would think the charge was a serious one.

You don't, so...

sorry not a sandwich.

I will vote for the BEST person offered.

I know for sure the right wont be offering anyone not soaked in the historically failed ideas of the right

One reason I picked Obama over Clinton was to avoid the family dynasty/sandwich thing.

But this time around, after 8 years of Obama, that's not as high a factor on my list of reasons pro or con.

And she did a heckuva job as Secretary of state!

I'd still prefer "new blood" but I'm happy if she runs!

I'll keep saying it. If you thought racism was a serious issue, you would think the charge was a serious one.

You don't, so...

I viewed what you did in that thread as a clueless white male stomping in and telling the bitches to stfu with their whining...except this time it wasn't about the bitches. But I have plenty of experience with that. What you did was wrong, clueless, and had a racist effect. It's really simple. And it was serious.

Back