Primavera

The only people making a major production out of meme are dumbkis and meme. I never said a word to meme about identity and she jumped all over me, saying it was a pre-emptive warning.

Yeah, meme can expect an "apology" when Darla gets hers from those stooges.

Apologise for what exactly? Was this meme so mortified that she was mistaken for someone else that she ran screaming for the hills or is it more about you assuaging your perceived angst on her behalf?

Yes, we all know who Darla is because dumbkis and her cohorts followed Darla here and brought all that info back to the WOT. Darla had the honor <sarcasm> of having her private information bandied around on two boards instead of just one.
Her private information was not bandied about on this board.

meme jumped on me until she realized that I was not one of troublemaking cabal coming on this board en masse from the AOL board. I didn't blame her for her reaction.

We (conservative women) have experienced Darla's particular brand of nastiness, so you can imagine how she treated meme thinking she was one of us. Meme has been a tad touchy over being called aabba ever since.

I didn't know anything about it until I read what meme said to you about the sicko harassment she had received. I hope she isn't staying away from this board because of this, as this was their intention all along and they will have won.

We (conservative women) have experienced Darla's particular brand of nastiness, so you can imagine how she treated meme thinking she was one of us. Meme has been a tad touchy over being called aabba ever since.

Johnny One-Note has spoken. Joining the ranks of one-hit wonders and has-been child actors.

It's old, Free.

Find a new insult.

Hope you make lots of friends here with this. How's it working for ya?

Just do like you've alwas done.
Just drink, until your memory takes it leave.
:clink:

I applaud the desire to change direction in someone who was going in the wrong direction initially. That shows growth and maturity.

Congratulations.

Maybe some wanted to do something different for a change. Have you ever thought about that?

What difference should it make to you anyway?

Obviously Tom is quite happy to be one of the ditto-heads from the WOT board. His paranoia is hilarious.

Don't hold your breath. None of them will apologize.

Still doing same old girly twitter Tom? WGAF what name anyone goes by? I never denied being me. I just ignored the skirts in the air gossip about it. Then there was your and Chris's habit of googling posters names and finding where else they visit and then posting that info.

Can you just drop the drama? Tu Tu is right, you all owe meme an apology...LOL

Maybe they just like change. People here sometimes ask me to change current names, I oblige. Evince has been, in the past, deshrubinator, desrubinator, desh, and now evince, for instance.

They pretty much told everybody who they are, ID and Darla even knew who each were.

If I changed my name I'd forget who I was. :confused:

Don't forget how this bastard revelled in talking about double penetration and sloppy seconds with Abysmal. All he's ever done is find out something about a poster and then endlessly repeat the same old shit. The girls naturally just lapped it up.

Johnny One-Note has spoken. Joining the ranks of one-hit wonders and has-been child actors.

It's old, Free.

Find a new insult.

Hope you make lots of friends here with this. How's it working for ya?

Now, Tom, aren't you being guilty of the same thing?

Don't forget how this bastard revelled in talking about double penetration and sloppy seconds with Abysmal. All he's ever done is find out something about a poster and then endlessly repeat the same old shit. The girls naturally just lapped it up.

Whatever Darla posted on this board should have stayed on this board. Nobody on the WOT needed to read C&P's of her comments here, which were brought over by the stooges. Not to mention Code Pink pictures where dumbkis photoshopped a costume on Darla and started entire threads bashing her.

Her private information was not bandied about on this board.

The tone of this thread dropped dramatically since jamie came on board.

But then, sarcasm, strife and sh*t-stirring are her raison d'etre.

Back