Primavera

At present I only have the idiot with the van on ignore.
Why change the habit of a lunchtime. He was on everyone's IA list on WOT, it is only a matter of time before this forum will have grown tired of his childishness.

What an ass; there were like 10 of us over there and so you 6 had him on ignore BFD. Still marching with your army of ants to prove to the world how righteous you think you are, you people are LOL pathetic!

At present I only have the idiot with the van on ignore.
Why change the habit of a lunchtime. He was on everyone's IA list on WOT, it is only a matter of time before this forum will have grown tired of his childishness.

AW-GEE!! :confused:

What ever am I going to do now?? :shock: :dunno:

Does someone have a dry shoulder I can cry on?? :crybaby:

I think she is far better than Streisand. I've only listened to her about 25 times. LOL :sexy:

I actually felt a little Sarah Brighton when I heard her. There's also the little British girl who sang Somewhere Over The Rainbow that was also fantastic from Britain's Got Talent.

Nothing better than raw, god-given talent. It's the kind of stuff that raises the hair on your arms.

Good stuff

It sure raised the hairs on my arms. Larry King had the audacity to ask her if she was going to do something about her looks. Her answer: Why should I? I am who I am. Gotta love that lady.

I actually felt a little Sarah Brighton when I heard her. There's also the little British girl who sang Somewhere Over The Rainbow that was also fantastic from Britain's Got Talent.

Nothing better than raw, god-given talent. It's the kind of stuff that raises the hair on your arms.

Good stuff

It sure raised the hairs on my arms. Larry King had the audacity to ask her if she was going to do something about her looks. Her answer: Why should I? I am who I am. Gotta love that lady.

If she wants to go on in the show they'll tell her she has to polish her looks. Eyebrows, hair, wardrobe...you'll see, it'll happen.

Do you think that they would require it, as ice dancer implies, should she go on? Or just offer it?

The woman is a beauty in so many ways, and enhancing the exterior would not damage any of what she already has.

I used to post with a number of people who were not only obsessed with trumpeting their own good looks and those of their friends, they were constantly denigrating those who disagreed with them politically as having a very negative physical appearance. It is nice to know that I am no longer in the presence of such shallow ugliness of spirit.

You really don't want to know what I would tell them if they did. Actually, since she is now world-famous, she doesn't need the show.

Do you think that they would require it, as ice dancer implies, should she go on? Or just offer it?

The woman is a beauty in so many ways, and enhancing the exterior would not damage any of what she already has.

I used to post with a number of people who were not only obsessed with trumpeting their own good looks and those of their friends, they were constantly denigrating those who disagreed with them politically as having a very negative physical appearance. It is nice to know that I am no longer in the presence of such shallow ugliness of spirit.

Hahaha! Oh liz do tell how you missed all those slams that used to fly at us about being fat cows, ugly crones etc etc etc...cheers!

You "discovered"? ROTFLMRO!! :D

Well actually Foggy...

Once I discovered that y'all were making such a fuss about people signing up here and not using there WOT screennames I decided to piss in your cornflakes and sign up with my screenname from the WOT.

Now I'll just wager those pm's should be wild and crazy going back and forth since I put up my "new Avatar". At least judging by all the visits to my profile y'all have made. I can see once again it takes the least amount of effort to get y'all in a veritable dither over the lamest stuff.

You guys are as predictable as a morning bowel movement!!

Thanks for the negative rep Foggy. Back at'cha with a positive one. Remember all that positive energy and stuff....

Now back to what y'all do best when we 'git'cha' :tantrum:

;)

They wouldn't be doing themselves any favors if they required it and it would show their shallowness. Like the woman said, I am what I am and seems to be happy about it. The more I watch her sing, the more beautiful she becomes.

Back