Primavera

Do you think that they would require it, as ice dancer implies, should she go on? Or just offer it?

The woman is a beauty in so many ways, and enhancing the exterior would not damage any of what she already has.

I used to post with a number of people who were not only obsessed with trumpeting their own good looks and those of their friends, they were constantly denigrating those who disagreed with them politically as having a very negative physical appearance. It is nice to know that I am no longer in the presence of such shallow ugliness of spirit.

And yet; you continue to play the eternal victim!!

Why don't you take ownership for your own past behavior, instead of commenting on your opinion of what others engaged in??

Oh, I see. After dumbkis's lecture to us about new board, new day you two are still bringing the old shit here. I guess the same rules don't apply to the stooges?

If that's the case, maybe you guys should remember that everybody can play that game ... meme.

Oh, yeah -- Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :p

Sorry, I can't help myself.

Actually, my cute little frog was not a reference to anyone. It was cute, so I used it compared to the drab icons you use. Your paranoia is setting in again, hon. It cracks me up. Thanks for the good laugh.

Oh, I see. After dumbkis's lecture to us about new board, new day you two are still bringing the old shit here. I guess the same rules don't apply to the stooges?

If that's the case, maybe you guys should remember that everybody can play that game ... meme.

Oh, yeah -- Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :p

Why did you assume that they would even consider requiring it?

They wouldn't be doing themselves any favors if they required it and it would show their shallowness. Like the woman said, I am what I am and seems to be happy about it. The more I watch her sing, the more beautiful she becomes.

Back