Primavera

Of course you did. :p

I guess you'll have to take up the "drab" icons subject with the administrator, n'est-ce pas? :cof1:

Actually, my cute little frog was not a reference to anyone. It was cute, so I used it compared to the drab icons you use. Your paranoia is setting in again, hon. It cracks me up. Thanks for the good laugh.

Well, no. You and your buddies love to throw out off-the-wall prouncements that invite controversy...and then those who question them are "stirring the pot"?

You filled the pot, lady. Take ownership.

:viol:I see you've still got the market cornered on VICTIM HOOD; huh!! :dunno::ouch::crybaby::help::BKick::whip::cry:

OH DO YOU MEAN LIKE THIS, LIZ? A BLATANT ATTEMPT TO TURN THE DIRECTION OF THE CONVERSATION TO MAKE IT ALL ABOUT YOU AND ALL THE SUFFERING ON THE OTHER MESSAGE BOARD YOU ENDURED???

GET A COAT! THE EMPERESS HAS NO CLOTHES!

Originally Posted by egordon0315
Do you think that they would require it, as ice dancer implies, should she go on? Or just offer it?

The woman is a beauty in so many ways, and enhancing the exterior would not damage any of what she already has.

I used to post with a number of people who were not only obsessed with trumpeting their own good looks and those of their friends, they were constantly denigrating those who disagreed with them politically as having a very negative physical appearance. It is nice to know that I am no longer in the presence of such shallow ugliness of spirit.

Well, no. You and your buddies love to throw out off-the-wall prouncements that invite controversy...and then those who question them are "stirring the pot"?

You filled the pot, lady. Take ownership.

OH DO YOU MEAN LIKE THIS, LIZ? A BLATANT ATTEMPT TO TURN THE DIRECTION OF THE CONVERSATION TO MAKE IT ALL ABOUT YOU AND ALL THE SUFFERING ON THE OTHER MESSAGE BOARD YOU ENDURED???

Do you think that they would require it, as ice dancer implies, should she go on? Or just offer it?

The woman is a beauty in so many ways, and enhancing the exterior would not damage any of what she already has.

I used to post with a number of people who were not only obsessed with trumpeting their own good looks and those of their friends, they were constantly denigrating those who disagreed with them politically as having a very negative physical appearance. It is nice to know that I am no longer in the presence of such shallow ugliness of spirit.

Yeah, you mean her not so subtle pot filling and stirring was obvious to you too?:lmao:

Last edited:
You are confused. Why did she ask how to IA Freedom when she first came on the board, if not to bring attention to shall I say, her obsession? Yes, it is all about her.

Nope. You're an ass. You've made this claim before and never substantiated it and you puppets have taken up the mantra.

What is it about me that scares you so much? I'm not that attractive and I'm not that smart. But I have a heart. Maybe that's it! You're jealous because none of you do!

:viol:I see you've still got the market cornered on VICTIM HOOD; huh!! :dunno::ouch::crybaby::help::BKick::whip::cry:

You are not now, nor were you ever, worth the effort. I don't know why I ever tried.

Back