Primavera

So much for not being shallow for the lot of you. I guess that whole discussion about Susan Boyle was just political correctness.

What pictures were those, Loyal? Something you guys "passed around"?

Look, I don't particularly care why you guys want to make yourselves appear so spiritually ugly online, but I was kinda hoping that these ad hom things would stop once we migrated here. I include Christie and myself in that, too.

You saw the pictures that were sent didn't you????

Talk about putting the "ank" in "SKANK".

And the children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??? :(

Hit with both ends of the UGLY stick ~ no less!!~!! :eek:

So much for not being shallow for the lot of you. I guess that whole discussion about Susan Boyle was just political correctness.

What pictures were those, Loyal? Something you guys "passed around"?

Look, I don't particularly care why you guys want to make yourselves appear so spiritually ugly online, but I was kinda hoping that these ad hom things would stop once we migrated here. I include Christie and myself in that, too.

They why don't you focus on your own behavior and change it??
Care to explain your little wise ass commnet, after you came to this board, about how you can solve that little problem as soon as you find the IA.
I hadn't said one word to you; but you just had to open your pie hole and keep shit going.
Maybe this justifies me to start talking about some past "areas of concern".

Yoiu really need to pull you head out of your ass and try to figure out why YOU "want to make yourselves appear so spiritually ugly online".

Now go ahead and reply and show yourself once again, as the eternal victim.

:pke:
Care to explain your little wise ass commnet, after you came to this board, about how you can solve that little problem as soon as you find the IA.
I hadn't said one word to you; but you just had to open your pie hole and keep shit going.

Yoiu really need to pull you head out of your ass and try to figure out why YOU "want to make yourselves appear so spiritually ugly online".

The best part about Liz is she falls for anything. You could tell her that we took pictures the other day of Tom Prendergast in the shower and they have been passed to everyone here on this site, and she would shriek in outrage over the inhumanity of it all!

She makes "over easy" look too hard. :pke:

Have at it, Freedom.

As for my wise ass commnet [sic], just read what you wrote. Would anyone wonder why you are to be avoided?

Have at it, Freedom.

As for my wise ass commnet [sic], just read what you wrote. Would anyone wonder why you are to be avoided?

Are you trying to say that I posted this, BEFORE you made your IA comment??

Is there any possibility, any at all, that just maybe you should have kept your pie hole shut and not made your initial comment??

But then; that wouldn't allow you to be the eternal victim, now would it.

You and the rest of the surviving Kennel Klub Kabal members continue to complain that there are those of us that are bring this stuff over from the old boards; but you just don't seem to see that you as much, if not a bigger, of a hand in this.

No. I just indicated that I don't like you. I get to do that.

So, go for it. Bring it on. Explain to everyone why I am a victim and you are not a bully.

Did the IA comment hurt your feelings?

Is there any possibility, any at all, that just maybe you should have kept your pie hole shut and not made your initial comment??

You and the rest of the surviving Kennel Klub Kabal members continue to complain that there are those of us that are bring this stuff over from the old boards; but you just don't seem to see that you as much, if not a bigger, of a hand in this.

Posts #76 and #77 when they all stampeded to this board. At that time I called her on it, as to why your name was even mentioned unless it was just to stir the pot. It certainly wasn't necessary.

No. I just indicated that I don't like you. I get to do that.

So, go for it. Bring it on. Explain to everyone why I am a victim and you are not a bully.

Did the IA comment hurt your feelings?

And I get to indicate that you're nothing but a self-centered bitch, who just wants to appear to be innocent and really is just about stirring up shit.

No your comment didn't hurt my feelings, it just added weight to the fact that your a hypocrite. Why, did my outing you as the enternal victim hurt what few human feelings you have left?? :321:

Posts #76 and #77 when they all stampeded to this board. At that time I called her on it, as to why your name was even mentioned unless it was just to stir the pot. It certainly wasn't necessary.

This is just the remaining Kennel Klub Kabal members trying to garner support, on this board.
Froggie's already told me that the posters here would "eat me alive".
I guess they thought, in there elitist thinking, they would be welcomed with open arms and we all would be treated as lepers.

Since they can only see their side of anything, their life must really suck. :gives:

HAHAHAHA, then froggie must be very disappointed no one has eaten you alive. She's delusional most of the time, anyway, so I try to ignore her.

This is just the remaining Kennel Klub Kabal members trying to garner support, on this board.
Froggie's already told me that the posters here would "eat me alive".
I guess they thought, in there elitist thinking, they would be welcomed with open arms and we all would be treated as lepers.

Since they can only see their side of anything, their life must really suck. :gives:

HAHAHAHA, then froggie must be very disappointed no one has eaten you alive. She's delusional most of the time, anyway, so I try to ignore her.

He hasn't engaged anyone in debate and I think Water said it best on Free's site. You should check it out!

It made me laugh.

He hasn't engaged anyone in debate and I think Water said it best on Free's site. You should check it out!

It made me laugh.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!
So 1 asswipe posts a single opinion comment and you suck it up, like last nights meal.
You and the rest of the Kabal Kennel Klub survivers appear just be pissed; because you FELT you and the rest could waltz over here, spew your crap, and be welcome with open arms and it just doesn't seem to be happening.

I didn't come here to continue any BS from the other boards; but since you guys just couldn't let it go, you can kiss my red, white, and blue ass.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!
So 1 asswipe posts a single opinion comment and you suck it up, like last nights meal.
You and the rest of the Kabal Kennel Klub survivers appear just be pissed; because you FELT you and the rest could waltz over here, spew your crap, and be welcome with open arms and it just doesn't seem to be happening.

I didn't come here to continue any BS from the other boards; but since you guys just couldn't let it go, you can kiss my red, white, and blue ass.

Yeah, frog took a couple craps on my wall when I first got here too, as well as neg repped me. I gave it back to her and she got all bent and took her wall down...HA!

Sorry, wrong again. Stirring the pot was started by dumbkis way back on April 3, thread title: Will she implode?, starting post 148.

"Darla and frog are buds; she probably has frog convinced you are aabba too. This of course means frog will gossip to the others fresh over from the WOT and they'll all think you are her as well. When this gang of rabid dogs think they have an aabba scent you may as well forget about being meme anymore"

This was only the 1st or 2nd day we were here. Wish you guys would just own up to the fact that you were ticked off we all signed up. :(

personally. liberals like you need a good butt kicking, i have a few marine friends who could do that for you

i am tough i use to wressle polar bears in southern alaska

Back