Primavera

You'll get used to it, and if you have questions, don't be afraid to ask one of the staff or the old hats.

I've loosened the rules on new members so y'all can post links right away. I had a post limit for posting links, but with the influx of the new people it seemed to be more of an annoyance than a protection against ad-spammers.

Damo.....have you warned them about Dixie (or me for that matter)?!

I think people preferred the 9/12 mentality over.. well... The PATRIOT Act, for instance.

Word!!!! :clink:

I can't remember a period of time of national unity like there was on 9/12/2001 just to watch Bush piss it away starting with the USAPA and then invading Iraq.

Last edited:
Zappa! Yeah, I didn't have your address, but I am glad others did!

I was thinking of singlemankenneth, Ricky and some of the others who may not know about this site and i don't have their full address...

Welcome

Fortunately I caught you and others elling others to come by the JPP site!

Great to be able to continue the debate! Do you think we'll see the same ol flame-based kis, Blabba and USF if they decide to join the site?

Orrrrr...will they try and be a little more courteous since people here don't know their past?

I'm getting the hang of it now, I don't really understand why the default is oldest post first. It's much more like the WOT board when you set it to newest post first.

I just heard the sighs from the distaff side. They can relax now. Good to "see" you.

Last edited:
I do like the Who's Online feature. I noticed that our man from Arizona is here, at least he is still using his old name unlike some.

I'm getting the hang of it now, I don't really understand why the default is oldest post first. It's much more like the WOT board when you set it to oldest post first.

Great to be able to continue the debate! Do you think we'll see the same ol flame-based kis, Blabba and USF if they decide to join the site?

Orrrrr...will they try and be a little more courteous since people here don't know their past?

I always think it is hard for some tigers to change their stripes, they usually slip and say something they can't explain away.

It didn't take long for me. Interesting that we on THIS side decided to assume our old AOL message board names or those closely related enough to be recognizible, but those on the OTHER side decided to try to disguise themselves. One exception: someone told me that USFreedom assumed his old name here. I only now need to know how to ignore author in this forum to fix that.

(By the way, THIS side means the caring, thinking population.) ON which side does everyone else think they are?

Just do like you've alwas done.
Just drink, until your memory takes it leave.
:clink:

Aren't you going to impress them, with your stories of being a "hand-model"; or does that interfer with your twinkie eating contest??:gives:

Just do like you've alwas done.
Just drink, until your memory takes it leave.
:clink:

No wonder your mother tried to eat you at birth! Some pigs never change!
The kindness you show to this woman who is ill is overwhelming. You need to get help and fast!

Aren't you going to impress them, with your stories of being a "hand-model"; or does that interfer with your twinkie eating contest??:gives:

Well, well, well.... Seems like the addicted ones just couldn't give up message bored-*ding* eh?

HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

:gives: Who???? Why THEY DO!!!!!

What a bunch-a-dopes!!!! :eek:

Maybe some wanted to do something different for a change. Have you ever thought about that?

What difference should it make to you anyway?

It didn't take long for me. Interesting that we on THIS side decided to assume our old AOL message board names or those closely related enough to be recognizible, but those on the OTHER side decided to try to disguise themselves. One exception: someone told me that USFreedom assumed his old name here. I only now need to know how to ignore author in this forum to fix that.

(By the way, THIS side means the caring, thinking population.) ON which side does everyone else think they are?

Hey buddy!!!!!!! :cool:

Oh where oh where have you been girlfriend? I see the "usual suspects" are here. Just cracks me up these guys went into withdrawals when AOL finally put that STUPID message board in the ground.

There all in a quiver over finding a new gossip lounge. I see Lowaicue is giving the poor peeps over here a look at his ugliness.

Where's the Pink One been? Marching on the Capital?

:cof1:

Oh where oh where have you been girlfriend? I see the "usual suspects" are here. Just cracks me up these guys went into withdrawals when AOL finally put that STUPID message board in the ground.

There all in a quiver over finding a new gossip lounge. I see Lowaicue is giving the poor peeps over here a look at his ugliness.

Where's the Pink One been? Marching on the Capital?

:cof1:

Yes his "I hate America" and "American's are fat and stupid" rants can now wear their groove into the fabric of this forum.:bdh:

The pink one doesn't march, with her girth she pounds the pavement.:p

Back