Primavera

Yes his "I hate America" and "American's are fat and stupid" rants can now wear their groove into the fabric of this forum.:bdh:

The pink one doesn't march, with her girth she pounds the pavement.:p

Hahahaaaa!! Gives a whole new meaning to "step on a crack, break your mother's back"!!!!

It's all in the evidence...:readit:

No wonder your mother tried to eat you at birth! Some pigs never change!
The kindness you show to this woman who is ill is overwhelming. You need to get help and fast!

Go blow your angst, out of your backside. :321:
You think just because you and her take your jabs, by using inuendo's and conjecture, that it makes you better then me. :eek:
I wouild rather be me and be honset about what I think; then be like the two of you, who try to put sugar on shit and call it ice-cream. :gives:

So why have you risen from the dead?

Oh where oh where have you been girlfriend? I see the "usual suspects" are here. Just cracks me up these guys went into withdrawals when AOL finally put that STUPID message board in the ground.

There all in a quiver over finding a new gossip lounge. I see Lowaicue is giving the poor peeps over here a look at his ugliness.

Where's the Pink One been? Marching on the Capital?

:cof1:

Oh where oh where have you been girlfriend? I see the "usual suspects" are here. Just cracks me up these guys went into withdrawals when AOL finally put that STUPID message board in the ground.

There all in a quiver over finding a new gossip lounge. I see Lowaicue is giving the poor peeps over here a look at his ugliness.

Where's the Pink One been? Marching on the Capital?

:cof1:
Hello, and welcome to the board.

Hi Folks, its me SJJ, aka WetNoodle. I will contact Gomer about this new Spamarator Board, just kidding. We need to start passing the word around to everyone, not just yellow dog Democrats...LOL We need to contact Summer, Free, Ninja, Kismet, Gyski1, Zappy, Prakosh, King, No Limbaugh, Tammey, Dumbo, etc etc. For me to post here, we need the hole gang back, not just the Cabalistas...LOL
Prakosh used to post here. I enjoyed the battles.

Go blow your angst, out of your backside. :321:
You think just because you and her take your jabs, by using inuendo's and conjecture, that it makes you better then me. :eek:
I wouild rather be me and be honset about what I think; then be like the two of you, who try to put sugar on shit and call it ice-cream. :gives:

A truer analysis of them has never been as well stated.

To all who want to ignore the arsehole from Arizona please go to User CP and then edit Ignore List, you know it makes sense.
There are easier ways.

If you want to ignore a user, click on their name on one of their posts, a dropdown menu will appear. One of the choices will be to "add user to your ignore list"...

Froggie, please ignore the fucker it's not worth it.

I know, I was hoping, new forum, now disposition, but it isn't going to happen, let, the others play with him, he bores me, as usual, no original thoughts, no original jokes, just the same old trash, and thankfully, the IA works really well on this forum!

Back