Questions for survivalists

Your "America the Shootiful" thread alone is at 42 pages, the majority of which are yours.

That's one thread, yet you claimed I've started more threads than others on the topic. You also inferred that I don't like guns. Interesting.

You have started more threads about guns than those of us who like them.

Can't back it up? Where have I said I don't like guns? Show me the quote.

I notice you on a political debate forum. I doubt I would notice you in real life.

How do you know? I could be one of your contractors. You could have noticed me today.

You are fun to play with until an interesting topic comes along. You do nothing but take pot-shots and cut & paste attempts at ridicule. If you ever actually debated someone, I am sure you would have your ass handed to you.

What do you consider an "interesting topic"?

I guess you'll never know how I fare in debates, will you? Hint: it takes two.

But you try and convince yourself that you are not scared. If you manage to convince yourself, that will make one of us who believes you.

Back at'cha.

Can't back it up? Where have I said I don't like guns? Show me the quote.

You have said virtually nothing about what you do or do not like. But the large number or demeaning posts about gun owners pretty much tells it all. DamnYankee has not said he hates gays. Webbway has not said he hates blacks. But it is quite obvious from their posts.

How do you know? I could be one of your contractors. You could have noticed me today.

You wouldn't last a day as one of my contractors.

I guess you'll never know how I fare in debates, will you? Hint: it takes two.

Indeed it does take two. It takes two people expressing their opinions, beliefs, and discussing a topic. You have not done that here. But there is always hope.

Right here. "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America." Sound familiar?

The land, the grain, the vegetables, the cattle and your a$$ belongs to the government in time of emergency.
Yours is, without a doubt, the most dangerous, anti-freedom, pro mommy government, totalitarian bullshit this side of eternity. My ASS belongs to ME, as do any and all products of my lands. And the products of my neighbors lands belong to my neighbor. If our government ever starts to act as you describe, emergency or no, there WILL be civil war, with even the vast majority of liberal democrats fighting against the totalitarianism you so love.

You quote the Constitution without a foggy fucking clue what it means or why it was written. You are like a 4-year-old trying to apply the general theory of relativity. The entire concept of freedom is obviously way outside your ability to comprehend. You truly are without ANYTHING resembling a real, self-aware brain. You are pitiful in the way you look to government for all your answers. My youngest granddaughter shows more cognizance of personal responsibility than you do.

And, yes, if the worst happens, you WILL be among the first to die, because you haven't the cognitive ability to recognize that no one owes you help just because you exist. And it probably won't even be a survivalist who kills your sorry useless ass, but rather someone - or several someones - who are part of the roving mobs preying on the weak.

You have said virtually nothing about what you do or do not like. But the large number or demeaning posts about gun owners pretty much tells it all.

In the absence of any evidence you feel justified in drawing a conclusion? Interesting.

If you feel 'demeaned' by an accurate assessment of your behavior but don't change it, what does that say about you?

DamnYankee has not said he hates gays. Webbway has not said he hates blacks. But it is quite obvious from their posts.

Have you been able to prove that? Seems to me Dumb Yankee has kicked your ass a few times for making claims you can't back up, and for lying. Am I wrong?

You wouldn't last a day as one of my contractors.

Why, because you hold them to a different standard than you apply to yourself? For example, posting on JPP while being paid to work?

Indeed it does take two. It takes two people expressing their opinions, beliefs, and discussing a topic. You have not done that here. But there is always hope.

You seem incapable of defining 'debate'. In the context of this forum I believe it has nothing to do with opinions or beliefs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debate

And, yes, if the worst happens, you WILL be among the first to die, because you haven't the cognitive ability to recognize that no one owes you help just because you exist. And it probably won't even be a survivalist who kills your sorry useless ass, but rather someone - or several someones - who are part of the roving mobs preying on the weak.

the ridiculous part of all of apples claims is that she doesn't even realize she is going to be one of the first ones victimized by the looters and killers who care nothing about her.

In the absence of any evidence you feel justified in drawing a conclusion? Interesting.

There is plenty of evidence. You have posted a large number of posts attempting to ridicule gun owners.

If you feel 'demeaned' by an accurate assessment of your behavior but don't change it, what does that say about you?

I didn't say I felt demeaned. As an example, your constant reference to fear as the motivation for gun owners being armed. Would you consider that complimentary?

Have you been able to prove that? Seems to me Dumb Yankee has kicked your ass a few times for making claims you can't back up, and for lying. Am I wrong?

lol Yes, you are wrong.

Why, because you hold them to a different standard than you apply to yourself? For example, posting on JPP while being paid to work?

If you had my job you would have a laptop on the job site. But my contractors are utility construction workers. Give it a try sometime.

You seem incapable of defining 'debate'. In the context of this forum I believe it has nothing to do with opinions or beliefs.

Apparently you also think it involves only attempts at ridicule and asking questions while never answering any questions. What you do here is certainly not debate. BTW, if you are going to post a definition of "debate", you might want to actually read it before you state your beliefs. :)

Last edited:
There is plenty of evidence. You have posted a large number of posts attempting to ridicule gun owners.

Did I say that was my intent? Perhaps your personal insecurities are causing you to distort reality.

Could it be the pressure of worrying about 'mobs', 'government thugs', etc.? You could try anti-anxiety treatment.

I didn't say I felt demeaned. As an example, your constant reference to fear as the motivation for gun owners being armed. Would you consider that complimentary?.

You said my intent was to demean gun owners. I didn't.

Are you a gun owner?

If so, then did you feel demeaned?

If not, what's your beef?

Why does the honest and open disclosure of a major motivation for owning firearms frighten you?

I am neither "complimented" nor offended by facts. Are you?

lol Yes, you are wrong.

Does anyone else share your conclusion? Ask Webby or Dumb Yankee and get back to me.

If you had my job you would have a laptop on the job site. But my contractors are utility construction workers. Give it a try sometime.

How do you know I don't?

Apparently you also think it involves only attempts at ridicule and asking questions while never answering any questions. What you do here is certainly not debate. BTW, if you are going to post a definition of "debate", you might want to actually read it before you state your beliefs. :)

Which part of the definition are you taking issue with?

If you feel "ridiculed", does that speak to self-esteeem issues?

If not, what's your beef?

I don't have a beef with you. I simply stated that you obviously dislike guns and gun owners.

Does anyone else share your conclusion? Ask Webby or Dumb Yankee and get back to me.

Ask Webbway or SM? :rofl: SM claims a win if someone ignores him. SM claims a win if you cannot disprove his claim, because the person questioning his claims has the responsibility to prove their point. And then later will claim a win if someone can't prove their claim, because it is the person making the claim's responsibility for proving it true.

And webbway? Webbway? Are you honestly wanting to quote him as an authority on who has won debates or lied? :palm:

How do you know I don't?

I know you don't work as one of my contractors.

I noticed you only responded to a few of my points. Does that mean you concede the others?

I don't have a beef with you. I simply stated that you obviously dislike guns and gun owners.

You said my posts were "demeaning" to gun owners. Walk back much?

747322-i221.photobucket.com-albums-dd3-theoldradio-Moonwalk.gif

Still waiting for you to cite any post of mine that says I "dislike guns and gun owners", BTW.

Ask Webbway or SM? :rofl: SM claims a win if someone ignores him. SM claims a win if you cannot disprove his claim, because the person questioning his claims has the responsibility to prove their point. And then later will claim a win if someone can't prove their claim, because it is the person making the claim's responsibility for proving it true. And webbway? Webbway? Are you honestly wanting to quote him as an authority on who has won debates or lied? :palm:

Did I say you should ask them if you "won", or did I ask if they share your conclusions regarding your statements about them. You said Webby is a racist and Dumb Yankee hates gays. Where's your evidence? Same place as your proof that I "dislike guns and gun owners"?

And do I need to find the thread in which you admit that you lied for years about being Solitary?

I know you don't work as one of my contractors.

Do you?

I noticed you only responded to a few of my points. Does that mean you concede the others?

You said my posts were "demeaning" to gun owners. Walk back much?

747322-i221.photobucket.com-albums-dd3-theoldradio-Moonwalk.gif

Still waiting for you to cite any post of mine that says I "dislike guns and gun owners", BTW.

Did I say you should ask them if you "won", or did I ask if they share your conclusions regarding your statements about them. You said Webby is a racist and Dumb Yankee hates gays. Where's your evidence? Same place as your proof that I "dislike guns and gun owners"?

And do I need to find the thread in which you admit that you lied for years about being Solitary?

Do you?

I lied for years about being Solitary? Did I? I think you'll find I lied when I first came back as WinterBorn. After that, I never answered one way or another.

Yeah, I didn't answer all the nonsense you posted. Why should I? You refuse to answer questions. And you thrive on attacks. Not my problem.

Yes, it is in the exact same place as your dislike for guns. If you continually attack something and ridicule something, its pretty obvious it is something you dislike.

And especially since, even when being asked and when having your attacks used as the sole basis for the assumptions, you still refuse to actually state what you think or believe. Why is that? Why are you afraid to state your own position, but ask it of so many others?

I am sure enough to bet $100 that you are not one of my contractors. How is that for being sure? Or would you like to find a neutral party and have at the wager?

Would your bet involve a metal box or a bridge?

I lied for years about being Solitary? Did I? I think you'll find I lied when I first came back as WinterBorn. After that, I never answered one way or another.

So you admit being a liar.

Yeah, I didn't answer all the nonsense you posted. Why should I? You refuse to answer questions. And you thrive on attacks. Not my problem.

Does that mean I was correct?

Yes, it is in the exact same place as your dislike for guns. If you continually attack something and ridicule something, its pretty obvious it is something you dislike.

Yet you cannot prove it. Strange, since you claim it's "obvious".

And especially since, even when being asked and when having your attacks used as the sole basis for the assumptions, you still refuse to actually state what you think or believe. Why is that? Why are you afraid to state your own position, but ask it of so many others?

What "attacks"?

how come numbers don't seem to come in to the equation when it's people vs the government, yet people vs people, it's all about numbers? it can't be both ways.

the bottom line is that the mob that attacks the one has to know that some of them are gonna die, but who dies? human nature dictates that most people are going to be about self preservation and not risk getting shot. it's like 10 people attacking someone with a revolver. The group knows he's only got 6 shots, so he can't get them all....but who takes the bullets?
the other thing I think you're purposefully ignoring is the retribution that you in the city, who didn't plan for this contingency, will experience. the people who you commission the government to confiscate their property for your own purposes will do one of two things. They will either seek to recoup their property back or they will kill those responsible. you can consider yourself and your family as those responsible.

and it's not a very progressive mindset, to me, that you can arbitrarily steal a families stockpile to split up simply because they had the presence of mind to stockpile while you and yours ridiculed him for it.

The job of the government is to hold the country together. The best way to do that is to help the largest number of people. Do you really believe the government would help a person defend a silo of grain while hundreds went hungry?

Look at the Waco incident. How many law enforcement were killed before Waco was wiped out?

The point being law enforcement are going to be on the side of the hungry people as they, themselves, are probably going to make up part of the group. Depending on circumstances it's reasonable to believe groups will be formed and canvas the neighborhood in search of supplies. The first house where they encounter resistance will be reported to those in charge and plans made to search the premises.

The hungry mobs are not going to be composed of just accountants and librarians. There's going to be SWAT team members and ex-military. A couple of people holding out in a house is child's play.

So you admit being a liar.

Does that mean I was correct?

Yet you cannot prove it. Strange, since you claim it's "obvious".

What "attacks"?

Did you say I lied about being Solitary or that I lied for years about being Solitary?

It only means I didn't answer the questions. You should understand that well enough.

If someone was a lifeong member of the KKK, would you need a statement from them saying that they disliked blacks?

Did you say I lied about being Solitary or that I lied for years about being Solitary? It only means I didn't answer the questions. You should understand that well enough.If someone was a lifeong member of the KKK, would you need a statement from them saying that they disliked blacks?

What do you think you lied about?

Is there a chronological sliding scale for lies?

How long did you lie?

Is avoiding a truthful answer when you know you're lying a sin of omission?

All good questions.

Are you claiming that Dumb Yankee and Webby are lifelong members of the KKK?

Back