Reality check for TOP GUN fans.

Are you mentally retarded?

It seems that could be the case...

I've not done that an iota...

I'm sure posting to an internet forum is something which vexes you to the point where you can take hours to do it.

It comes pretty quickly to me. Why? Because it's the goddamn internet and, as such, nothing posted here really matters, especially if it's drivel from you...

You're a fool. You're essentially saying that everyone reacts as you do.

Narcissit much?

You are retarded.

I've not taken issue with anything in the OP, so I'm not entirely sure why you insist on wetting yourself over what I've posted.

But, since you bring it up, the movie "Top Gun" has exactly nothing to do with the Tuskegee Airmen, primarily because it wasn't supposed to. It had to do with the Navy Fighter Weapons School, which none of the Tuskegee Airmen attended. They were great pilots, but they weren't Top Gun pilots, and competing in a "Top Gun style" contest doesn't make them so.

Again, I took no issue with the OP. So stop being a douchebag by pretending that I did...

And as the reader can see in the chronology of the posts, Street Glider just repeats himself while ignoring anything in my responses (unless he's truly that dumb and doesn't comprehend what he's reading). Again for someone who takes no issue with the OP, he sure is taking a lot of time and effort to babble & bitch about something that essentially doesn't exist to him. And no matter how many times I school this joker on how to apply the word STYLE in the OP, he just doesn't (doesn't want to) get it.

Now, let's watch this fool do the SOS again, appeasing his like minded brethren and nothing else.

Sadly he nearly always does that, he's famous for it.

Ahh, our expat Brit in Thailand nursing his old National Front on the American net strikes again! This time its a jerk fest with a kindred spirit!

Street Glider is as insipidly stubborn and willfully ignorant as you, Primo. Neither of you clowns can conceded a point, and consistently contradict yourselves in your never ending grudge.

Carry on, toodles.

Ahh, our expat Brit in Thailand nursing his old National Front on the American net strikes again! This time its a jerk fest with a kindred spirit!

Street Glider is as insipidly stubborn and willfully ignorant as you, Primo. Neither of you clowns can conceded a point, and consistently contradict yourselves in your never ending grudge.

Carry on, toodles.

You're an imbecile, there's no polite way to sugar coat it.

And as the reader can see in the chronology of the posts, Street Glider just repeats himself while ignoring anything in my responses (unless he's truly that dumb and doesn't comprehend what he's reading).

Or, and trust me when I tell you that this is infinitely more likely, what you're saying is absolute nonsense unworthy of a response...

Again for someone who takes no issue with the OP, he sure is taking a lot of time and effort to babble & bitch about something that essentially doesn't exist to him.

Hey, dummy, I was responding to the idiocy you're posting...

And no matter how many times I school this joker on how to apply the word STYLE in the OP, he just doesn't (doesn't want to) get it.

Oh, I absolutely "get" that blacks participated in "Top Gun STYLE" competitions. But this is where the left tries to co-opt the whole "Top Gun" thing and say that blacks did it first and mitigate the accomplishments of white pilots.

Well, blacks didn't do it first. Top Gun didn't exist back then. So, in hindsight it might make sense to say it was the "style" of Top Gun", the accomplishments of all pilots at Top Gun stand paramount...

Now, let's watch this fool do the SOS again, appeasing his like minded brethren and nothing else.

You have been owned and had your ass kicked. Go away now, boy...

And as the reader can see in the chronology of the posts, Street Glider just repeats himself while ignoring anything in my responses (unless he's truly that dumb and doesn't comprehend what he's reading).

Or, and trust me when I tell you that this is infinitely more likely, what you're saying is absolute nonsense unworthy of a response...

Hey, dummy, I was responding to the idiocy you're posting...

Oh, I absolutely "get" that blacks participated in "Top Gun STYLE" competitions. But this is where the left tries to co-opt the whole "Top Gun" thing and say that blacks did it first and mitigate the accomplishments of white pilots.

Well, blacks didn't do it first. Top Gun didn't exist back then. So, in hindsight it might make sense to say it was the "style" of Top Gun", the accomplishments of all pilots at Top Gun stand paramount...

You have been owned and had your ass kicked. Go away now, boy...

And let's just finish off this sheet wearing simpleton. First, anyone with a G.E.D. reading comprehension level can see the sheer stupidity of his response here in relation to the chronology of the posts. But here's the topper:

As the reader can see, this pointy hooded palooka missed the entire point of the OP. I'll dumb it down for him:

IT'S TO POINT OUT HOW ONCE AGAIN RACIST GITS LIKE YOU WANT TO DENY SIMPLE HISTORY WHEN BLACK FOLK ACHIEVE IN THIS COUNTRY. NOTHING "MITIGATES" THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF WHITE PILOTS. THAT IS YOUR RACIST EGO INTERPRETATION. THE OP MERELY JUST GIVES CREDIT AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT WHERE NONE WAS GIVEN, AND THEREBY EDUCATING FOLK WHO WEREN'T AWARE OF THIS.

TFB if that disturbs you. But you say you get it? Well then STFU and move on, toodles. Otherwise, go cry in your beer at the barstool after your next cross burning.

Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
Yep, he had his ass handed to him and he's too stupid to recognize it. What a dumb fuck...

I seriously do not know what's wrong with him, it's like he follows a script.

Ahh, the tweedle dumb & tweedle dumber of the alt-right/maga set. Pity neither of these clods can logically or factually fault or diminish the OP. But they tell themselves and each other that they did, so that's that. :rolleyes: Sad.

Yes very true, as often as not pilots don't even see their targets visually anymore.

which has NOTHING to do with the point of the OP....yet you clods will fill up this thread with anything but a simple conceding of the facts. You guys are pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
which has NOTHING to do with the point of the OP....yet you clods will fill up this thread with anything but a simple conceding of the facts. You guys are pathetic.

The Tuskegee airmen faced many hardships but won through despite of them, they were brave men.

Yep....which is why the OP is imperative to educating those who are not aware of just how long the congenital bigotry in this country holds a grudge.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

It's does actually, the old flying by the seat of your pants world has more or less disappeared.

And your point? Because any and all achievements by the military in general and by individuals has been touted and taught for generations (i.e., "the greatest generation" that fought WWII). These guys didn't get their just due for the record for over 30 years ON PURPOSE!

Like it or not, one of the progenitors of what is today's aviation combat training tactics and who was the best at it at the time is what the OP is about. That is nice apropos to the all the hoo-ha about the "Top Gun" movies. That you and your like minded brethren don't like it is of no consequence. GTFU and deal.

Last edited:
It's does actually, the old flying by the seat of your pants world has more or less disappeared.

It's still there, but tech has come to dominate military and commercial aviation.

US military pilots are still learning to fly by the seat of their pants in the T-6. While drones will come to dominated strike aircraft, any commercial or military aircraft carrying passengers will continue to have a pilot for years to come.

T6_Texan_II_Pensacola_Navy.jpg

IT'S TO POINT OUT HOW ONCE AGAIN RACIST GITS LIKE YOU WANT TO DENY SIMPLE HISTORY WHEN BLACK FOLK ACHIEVE IN THIS COUNTRY. NOTHING "MITIGATES" THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS OF WHITE PILOTS. THAT IS YOUR RACIST EGO INTERPRETATION. THE OP MERELY JUST GIVES CREDIT AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT WHERE NONE WAS GIVEN, AND THEREBY EDUCATING FOLK WHO WEREN'T AWARE OF THIS.

Sweet Mother of God, you're stupid.

I defy you to find a single post of mine in which I denied anything about what blacks have achieved in this country, nor have I ever taken the position that which blacks have accomplished ever threatened to mitigate anything. You can't do it, and you can't do it because I've never done it, idiot...

Sweet Mother of God, you're stupid.

I defy you to find a single post of mine in which I denied anything about what blacks have achieved in this country, nor have I ever taken the position that which blacks have accomplished ever threatened to mitigate anything. You can't do it, and you can't do it because I've never done it, idiot...
When idiots don't fix their quoting mistakes, it's difficult to tell who is saying what.

FWIW, the MAGA morons begged Damo to shut off the Advanced Search function so you might as well tell them the evidence is on the Moon.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?193633-Please-Restore-the-Advanced-Search-function

It's still there, but tech has come to dominate military and commercial aviation.

US military pilots are still learning to fly by the seat of their pants in the T-6. While drones will come to dominated strike aircraft, any commercial or military aircraft carrying passengers will continue to have a pilot for years to come.

Don't count on it.
Especially against advanced adversaries.
Apparently, it is not difficult to jam a drone signal.
Or jam their GPS receivers.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/y2YgWwSgM8k/maxresdefault.jpg

Plus, an EMP pulse can bring them down as well.

https://www.china-arms.com/2021/09/china-emp-weapon-destroy-large-drone/

I doubt we will see drones, attacking en mass against anything but mid-lower technology countries in the future.

Back