Reality check on electric cars

Your need to be a moron knows no depths. Last time I used AAA my radiator had split and you know what the AAA guy didn't have a radiator he winched the Jeep up on a flatbed trailer. You are literally the dumbest inbred on the entire planet.

Last time I ran out of gas, I walked a couple miles and came back with a container of gas, poured it into my car, and went on my way. Can't go get a battery and bring it back.

Last time I ran out of gas, I walked a couple miles and came back with a container of gas, poured it into my car, and went on my way. Can't go get a battery and bring it back.

you are probably right, EV's are for people smart enough to pay attention. Low IQ's like you should stick to ICE vehicles.

1635467755216-png.848076

I'm 71 years old and have never run out of gas because you know gas gauge so it goes back to that old thing again you ice guys are low IQ the EV guys are high IQ

You have three options One you can carry a battery with you to charge the car battery enough to drive several miles to someone can tell you and use a regenerative braking to get enough of a charge to drive a few miles or three call AAA and they'll load it on their truck and take it to a charging station. I know how valuable being a inbred moron is to you but you really don't need to do that all you do is embarrass yourself.

What you say is true but what you're too inbred and low IQ to understand is that you carry a battery with you with enough of a charge to drive a couple of miles or AAA loads it on a trailer just like they do with an ice car or you told the car a few miles to use a regenerative braking to charge the battery enough to drive to a recharge station. This is the sort of stuff educated people know I wouldn't expect an inbred trailer park guy like you to know this stuff.

There's nothing to refute. His opioid addiction is really the issue here.

everything in the OP is accurate. Our electrical grid is not capable of recharging millions or car batteries every night. the entire grid will blow up if that is every tried. and BTW, electricity to recharge ain't free. Solar and wind cannot under any circumstances produce enough power to recharge millions of electric cars and trucks (biden's latest fiasco).

What you say is true but what you're too inbred and low IQ to understand is that you carry a battery with you with enough of a charge to drive a couple of miles or AAA loads it on a trailer just like they do with an ice car or you told the car a few miles to use a regenerative braking to charge the battery enough to drive to a recharge station. This is the sort of stuff educated people know I wouldn't expect an inbred trailer park guy like you to know this stuff.

your ignorance is amazing

You have three options One you can carry a battery with you to charge the car battery enough to drive several miles
You already have a battery. You used it up.
to someone can tell you and use a regenerative braking to get enough of a charge to drive a few miles
The car is already stopped.
or three call AAA and they'll load it on their truck and take it to a charging station.
So you are advocating TOWING THE CAR just to recharge it! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

everything in the OP is accurate. Our electrical grid is not capable of recharging millions or car batteries every night. the entire grid will blow up if that is every tried. and BTW, electricity to recharge ain't free. Solar and wind cannot under any circumstances produce enough power to recharge millions of electric cars and trucks (biden's latest fiasco).

There is no national electrical grid.

The effect of drawing more current than is available is not an explosion. It is a power failure. The coal fired car doesn't even avoid producing CO2. That's really what an electric car is. Power plants are required to recharge the electric car. All you do is put up with the inconvenience while you drive along with your smug little faces.

I don't mind the electric car per se, just the smug drivers that drive them, and the taxes I pay that are used to subsidize YOUR car.

You already have a battery. You used it up.

The car is already stopped.

So you are advocating TOWING THE CAR just to recharge it! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I consider the source, especially katzgar who has been kicked off this forum more times than I can count, especially when talking about electric vehicles especially all electric vehicles. I am saving the would so if my battery is dead I can call AAA who will drive a TOW TRUCK to save them? What the hell does he/she/alphabet think that runs on, unicorn piss?
Look, they work great in certain climates and one has to be aware that on the left coast which does have has a suitable climate, the frickin power grid is completely unreliable.
The snowbirds that run for the coastlines of the US early winter would have a hell of a time during a mass evacuation blocking the roads with their EV's when their batteries go dead.
EV's are feel good machines for the guilt ridden alt-lefties, much like the vaccine shots, get one if you want but don't force one down my throat.
Owning an EV is the last thing on my bucket list. I prefer the sound of a V8 with headers.

I consider the source, especially katzgar who has been kicked off this forum more times than I can count, especially when talking about electric vehicles especially all electric vehicles. I am saving the would so if my battery is dead I can call AAA who will drive a TOW TRUCK to save them? What the hell does he/she/alphabet think that runs on, unicorn piss?
Apparently so.
Look, they work great in certain climates and one has to be aware that on the left coast which does have has a suitable climate, the frickin power grid is completely unreliable.
You are referring to the SOTC. Yes, their electrical system is very unstable right now, Their own doing. Electricity service in Washington is quite stable. Not geared for charging electric cars if everyone gets them though. They'd have to fire up that coal plant again.
The snowbirds that run for the coastlines of the US early winter would have a hell of a time during a mass evacuation blocking the roads with their EV's when their batteries go dead.
Snowbirds usually head south, not west.
EV's are feel good machines for the guilt ridden alt-lefties,
Gotta agree with you there.
much like the vaccine shots
Gotta agree with you there, too.
get one if you want but don't force one down my throat.
Arguments for vaccine mandates are based on paradox V. The mandate itself is unconstitutional.
Owning an EV is the last thing on my bucket list. I prefer the sound of a V8 with headers.
Heh. That good ole' V8 will also haul a good sized trailer as long as you want. Just fill that truck up with gas a few minutes and you're good to truck on down that road!

Tell California that. Just don't come crying to us when you start getting regular rolling blackouts and your local government tells you not to charge your electric vehicles, to turn off your lights, to turn down your heat/up your A/C, etc..

Aw dang. I was going to come crying to you.

Texas was essentially paralyzed for a week. I guess Tesla moving there sucked all the juice out of the state?

There is no national electrical grid.

The effect of drawing more current than is available is not an explosion. It is a power failure. The coal fired car doesn't even avoid producing CO2. That's really what an electric car is. Power plants are required to recharge the electric car. All you do is put up with the inconvenience while you drive along with your smug little faces.

I don't mind the electric car per se, just the smug drivers that drive them, and the taxes I pay that are used to subsidize YOUR car.

Is every driver of an electric car smug?

Your taxes subsidize all sorts of industries from petroleum to fossil fuels.

Your assertion that the electric grid is a static entity just means that you're a methadone moron

Back