Reality check on electric cars

I consider the source, especially katzgar who has been kicked off this forum more times than I can count, especially when talking about electric vehicles especially all electric vehicles. I am saving the would so if my battery is dead I can call AAA who will drive a TOW TRUCK to save them? What the hell does he/she/alphabet think that runs on, unicorn piss?
Look, they work great in certain climates and one has to be aware that on the left coast which does have has a suitable climate, the frickin power grid is completely unreliable.
The snowbirds that run for the coastlines of the US early winter would have a hell of a time during a mass evacuation blocking the roads with their EV's when their batteries go dead.
EV's are feel good machines for the guilt ridden alt-lefties, much like the vaccine shots, get one if you want but don't force one down my throat.
Owning an EV is the last thing on my bucket list. I prefer the sound of a V8 with headers.

My comments are based on what's actually going on in the real world the fact that you're a meth addicted more on and don't understand reality just means you're a sack of pus

There is no national electrical grid.

The effect of drawing more current than is available is not an explosion. It is a power failure. The coal fired car doesn't even avoid producing CO2. That's really what an electric car is. Power plants are required to recharge the electric car. All you do is put up with the inconvenience while you drive along with your smug little faces.

I don't mind the electric car per se, just the smug drivers that drive them, and the taxes I pay that are used to subsidize YOUR car.

i agree with you and yes, there is no national electric grid, I never said that there was

Your assertion that the electric grid is a static entity just means that you're a methadone moron

each local grid has a limit, thats why there are brown outs in california today, without trying to recharge millions of car batteries every night. As to your juvenile attempts at insulting me, you are a joke, everyone on this board already knows that.

t will not be too much longer before they make as much sense as gasoline cars for some folks. Shoot, they already do for city folks. They almost never drive outside of the range of a modern battery car.

Where will the additional electricity come from?

each local grid has a limit, thats why there are brown outs in california today, without trying to recharge millions of car batteries every night. As to your juvenile attempts at insulting me, you are a joke, everyone on this board already knows that.

your assertion that the grid cant be expanded just means you are a delusional meth addict.

i agree with you and yes, there is no national electric grid, I never said that there was

It's just that people tend to speak of a national electric grid (and even you went that direction). There isn't one. People also tend to speak of power plants as part of the grid. They aren't.

Blackouts, actually. The SOTC has shut down much of it's power generating capacity as 'not politically correct'. They import most of their power now from the States of America. Personally, we should not export any more power or water to the SOTC. Let 'em sit in the dark and do some serious navel gazing.

No trucks. No trains. No ships. No aircraft. If they want to make the internal combustion illegal, they can do without these and any shipments they contain.

Just cut off the SOTC. Stop exporting anything to them.

your assertion that the grid cant be expanded just means you are a delusional meth addict.

of course it can be extended. I never said otherwise, but it cannot be extended ENOUGH using wind and solar. By the way, do you know that each windmill requires 60 gallons of lubricating oil? you know, that evil OIL that you lib idiots hate so much.

All finite and expensive energy sources which climate cultists are determined to scale back or end entirely. They abhor nuclear power, too.

So, where will the additional electricity come from?

cheaper than wind and solar, and they work 100% of the time.

of course it can be extended. I never said otherwise, but it cannot be extended ENOUGH using wind and solar. By the way, do you know that each windmill requires 60 gallons of lubricating oil? you know, that evil OIL that you lib idiots hate so much.

no one ever suggested wind or solar is the answer. all we are saying is you guys are morons, that sums it up really.

cheaper than wind and solar, and they work 100% of the time.

But thy're all finite and expensive energy sources which climate cultists are determined to scale back or end entirely. They abhor nuclear power, too.

So, where will the additional electricity come from?

There were skeptics and opinionists when they invented the battery operated dildo, the transistor radio, and even the automobile battery itself- I'm sure.

Can't please everybody!

And some people don't like technology- MOST ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO SELL THE OLD TECHNOLOGY! LOL!

WELL FOR FUCK'S SAKE! THAT JUST EXPLAINED EVERYTHING DOESN'T IT?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

See how easy these things are explained folks!

Back