Reality check on electric cars

You posted a 7 year-old puff piece about "potential future" technologies.

Want to try again?

nope, you can just stay in your mothers basement and I am good. The fact that you cant use a search engine just means you are a trump guy and therefore low IQ so there is no conversation here.

Electricity is made available according to consumption and need. Like food and gasoline,.

Supply meeting demand is all a part of our Free Enterprise System.

I believe there will be technologies, in the future, where electrical power generated at power plants will come from electrically powered turbo engines that output 100x more electricity- than they use as input.

I also believe water will be extracted from the sea, and be converted to fresh drinking water here in the US some day- LIKE the Israelis have been using as their number one and only source of fresh drinking water like they have been using for many decades now.

And when people get tired of not having all of the things that grow in California they consume on a regular basis, I believe Water Pipelines will be established to move water across the nation to where it is needed the most. A great way for the Great Lake states to guarantee a fortune for themselves, as they help heal a national drought problem that will never get any better than it is now- DUE TO THE WARMING OF THE EARTH PROBLEM BEING IGNORED BY THE TRUMPTARDS!

Basically, there is no excuse for not having that kind of technology available and put to use now. Well, except for politics and self-centered/lobby-interests getting in the way.

Being a Trumptard, denial, ignorance, and making everything political is a detriment to our nation and never a solution- Education, cooperation, Innovation, Modernization, and Technology are an advantage- AND THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF OUR PROBLEMS.

I totally agree with myself on this!

So you have no idea how the power needed to recharge hundreds of millions of electric car batteries will be generated, as I suspected.

You have no idea how the gasoline needed to fill hundreds of millions of electric cars will be produced. That doesn't mean it can't happen. It only means you think it can't happen if one person on the internet doesn't have an immediate answer for you. Your argument is ridiculous since it merely assumes that because you don't think it can happen then it can't happen. I see you didn't use your time off to educate yourself.

You have no idea how the gasoline needed to fill hundreds of millions of electric cars will be produced. That doesn't mean it can't happen.

If I'd said "it can't happen", you'd have a point. Since I didn't, you don't.

Can you explain how the electricity need to recharge hundred of millions of vehicle batteries is to be generated without utilizing fossil fuels or nuclear energy?

Electricity is made available according to consumption and need.
Every second, all day, day in and day out.
Like food and gasoline,.
Nope. Food and gasoline can be stored. The electrical grid does not store electricity.
Supply meeting demand is all a part of our Free Enterprise System.
So why do you advocate shutting down supply? That's fascism, dude.
I believe there will be technologies, in the future, where electrical power generated at power plants will come from electrically powered turbo engines that output 100x more electricity- than they use as input.
You can't create energy out of nothing, dude. See the 1st law of thermodynamics.
I also believe water will be extracted from the sea, and be converted to fresh drinking water here in the US some day- LIKE the Israelis have been using as their number one and only source of fresh drinking water like they have been using for many decades now.
Already happens. We call it 'rain' or 'snow'.
And when people get tired of not having all of the things that grow in California they consume on a regular basis,
Very little grows in the SOTC anymore. Many farms and ranches have been abandoned. Lack of water supplies, you see. The SOTC has systematically been dismantling water collection and distribution systems.
I believe Water Pipelines will be established to move water across the nation to where it is needed the most.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Obviously you have NO concept of friction!
A great way for the Great Lake states to guarantee a fortune for themselves, as they help heal a national drought problem that will never get any better than it is now-
What national drought problem? Perhaps you had better start by defining 'drought'.
DUE TO THE WARMING OF THE EARTH PROBLEM BEING IGNORED BY THE TRUMPTARDS!
It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth. How do you know it's warming?
No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth. You cannot create energy out of nothing. See the 1st law of thermodynamics.
No gas or vapor has the capability to reduce entropy. See the 2nd law of thermodynamics.
No gas or vapor has the capability to not emit light due to thermal energy. See the Stefan-Boltzmann law.

The Church of Global Warming denies science AND mathematics.

Basically, there is no excuse for not having that kind of technology available and put to use now.
Since you deny physics, you do not see the problem with national water pipelines.
Well, except for politics and self-centered/lobby-interests getting in the way.
Nope. Physics, engineering, and cost. All to serve a need that simply isn't there.

If I'd said "it can't happen", you'd have a point. Since I didn't, you don't.

Can you explain how the electricity need to recharge hundred of millions of vehicle batteries is to be generated without utilizing fossil fuels or nuclear energy?

I see you wanted to play the game again today instead of waiting until tomorrow.

Back