Reality check on electric cars

Blatant lie.

You have claimed to live in California. You cannot be in two places at once.
Batteries work by electrochemistry. That chemistry slows down in cold weather. A lot.
Heat and fans are further drains on your battery, further reducing your already limited range. Batteries don't work well in cold weather.

Heat in ICE cars is provided by waste heat from the engine, and the fans are driven by the alternator, not the battery.
In other words, by simply redirecting waste heat into the cabin instead of being dumped overboard, you essentially get free heat.

Many cars (mine included) also have 'winterizing' packages, providing electric heat in the seats, windows, and even the steering wheel until the engine warms up (which only takes a few minutes).

Sure, you can drive them, but they have reduced range (still further reduced by the use of that same battery providing heat and air), and take longer to charge.
Further, salt on roads used in several northern States is real murder on cars of all types. EVs are hit especially bad with it since those batteries are heavy, and put much more mechanical strain on the frame, and the corrosion can start a battery fire.

You are as confused about what I wrote, as you are about what you write. Wrong on both accounts. Don't call me a liar. I do not do that. Never said I lived in Cali. You have so much, so wrong.

You are as confused about what I wrote, as you are about what you write. Wrong on both accounts. Don't call me a liar. I do not do that. Never said I lived in Cali. You have so much, so wrong.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Are you REALLY going to try to deny your own posts???????!?

You don't get to dictate changes in physics, dude!

58610461c84efb032daa772c2a54ee96d8f0e18c-2807715-jpg.1272803

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Are you REALLY going to try to deny your own posts???????!?

You don't get to dictate changes in physics, dude!

You think you do. Can you see that EVs are taking over the market and are the future? You should jump on board.

You think you do. Can you see that EVs are taking over the market and are the future? You should jump on board.

I am not dictating any change in physics, dumbass.
EVs are not taking over the market either. Less than 1% of the cars on the road are EVs.
The best selling car today is the Ford F150 (a gasoline powered truck).

I am not dictating any change in physics, dumbass.
EVs are not taking over the market either. Less than 1% of the cars on the road are EVs.
The best selling car today is the Ford F150 (a gasoline powered truck).

Can you math? Is logic tough for you? When you enter a market that has been selling cars for a hundred years or so, you cannot get a big percentage of total cars on the road for a long long time, When you enter a market with 300 million cars on the road, it is flat out ridiculous to compare their sales percentage with that massive number. Can you understand why that is wrong and dishonest? 3 million cars are sold per year, that total is .1 percent all the cars on the road. You are just dishonest. You should know better.

Can you math?
Easily, unlike you.
Is logic tough for you?
Not at all, unlike you. It is YOU making the fallacies, including a special pleading fallacy.
When you enter a market that has been selling cars for a hundred years or so, you cannot get a big percentage of total cars on the road for a long long time,
Lame excuse. Electric cars have been around longer than ICE cars.
When you enter a market with 300 million cars on the road, it is flat out ridiculous to compare their sales percentage with that massive number.
Which is what YOU are doing. Inversion fallacy.
Can you understand why that is wrong and dishonest?
Apparently you can't. That's called a special pleading fallacy.
3 million cars are sold per year, that total is .1 percent all the cars on the road. You are just dishonest. You should know better.
No.About 46 million cars sold last year. Sources: COX Automotive group, dealer sales figures.

Easily, unlike you.

Not at all, unlike you. It is YOU making the fallacies, including a special pleading fallacy.

Lame excuse. Electric cars have been around longer than ICE cars.

Which is what YOU are doing. Inversion fallacy.

Apparently you can't. That's called a special pleading fallacy.

No.About 46 million cars sold last year. Sources: COX Automotive group, dealer sales figures.

Fuck are you dishonest. I am not wasting time straightening you out anymore. The math is clear and simple and shows why your premises are wrong. You are a propagandist and dishonest. You lack shame.

Fuck are you dishonest.
You are just describing yourself again.
I am not wasting time straightening you out anymore.
I don't need 'straightening out'.
The math is clear and simple and shows why your premises are wrong.
You deny mathematics and science. I have already shown you where.
You are a propagandist and dishonest.
You are describing yourself again.
You lack shame.
Of course I lack shame. I have nothing to be shameful for.

You are just describing yourself again.

I don't need 'straightening out'.

You deny mathematics and science. I have already shown you where.

You are describing yourself again.

Of course I lack shame. I have nothing to be shameful for.

Nope describing you perfectly. You have never grown past the teenage stages. You actually think those responses are meaningful. It is amazing.

Back