Reality check on electric cars

Gee, if an EV sunk in the ocean, would you want to be in it, or face a shark. Very Trumpian.
I'll take the shark. I can handle most sharks easily. Beats drowning in an EV, Sybil!
Did you really think that post was relevant?
It is, Sybil. EVs are destroyed in salt water. There is no repairing them like you can an ICE vehicle.
Finland now has over 50 percent of their vehicles as EVs. Not all countries are as stubbornly, proudly stupid as the US.
You are right. Finland is apparently much more stupid than the US, even with twits like you living in it.

I'll take the shark. I can handle most sharks easily. Beats drowning in an EV, Sybil!

It is, Sybil. EVs are destroyed in salt water. There is no repairing them like you can an ICE vehicle.

You are right. Finland is apparently much more stupid than the US, even with twits like you living in it.
Finland joining NATO was certainly one of the dumbest moves of all time.

They want to be safe from being Putin's next expansionist target. Seems pretty logical to me.
Just get NATO off of Putin's doorstep and Putin will be happy.

Did we like it when the Soviet Union were on our doorstep in Cuba?

Trump is absolutely right that the "Russia/Ukraine war" could be resolved within 24 hours, and even before he officially takes office.

Back