Reality check on electric cars

No, the Cybertruck is stainless steel. It is unpainted and that means to get a straight body panel after it is dented is far more difficult to obtain, and far more expensive. Then there's the problems with the computer system and online connections.

Here's some guys that show you how fucked up fixing a Cybertruck is

The cyber truck is an exception. Do you see it as representative of all the EVs built of normal materials and with the same regulations? You know better. You are lying again.

The cyber truck is an exception. Do you see it as representative of all the EVs built of normal materials and with the same regulations? You know better. You are lying again.
All Teslas are that way. They are all extremely complex electronically and prone to issues with both hard and software. I see that as representative of all EV's. That is, the technology going into one to make it work is the biggest reason to not want to own one.

I have to admit you have the most simplistic and juvenile understanding of how the world works. It's amazing. Probably why you don't have a job but spend all your days finding fun memes to post in lieu of actual information.
1728585269632.png

Florida calls electric vehicles "ticking time bombs" amid Hurricane Milton

Storm surges from Hurricane Milton could turn electric vehicles and other products containing lithium-ion batteries into "ticking time bombs," Florida's fire marshal warned.
Residents and first responders are being cautioned about "an alarming fire hazard with lithium-ion batteries, EVs, as well as hybrid and fuel cell vehicles in preparation of Hurricane Milton," according to a Monday statement from Florida fire marshal Jimmy Patronis, who also serves as the state's chief financial officer.

I don't worry about your opinions because you don't seem to have any worth understanding or listening to. You are like one of those annoying toddlers who demands attention from everyone all the time but all you have to show is how you used the potty like a big boy.

Try branching out and not just pointing to the latest poop you made or found somewhere. Maybe people then will care about your "opinion".

I don't worry about your opinions because you don't seem to have any worth understanding or listening to. You are like one of those annoying toddlers who demands attention from everyone all the time but all you have to show is how you used the potty like a big boy.

Try branching out and not just pointing to the latest poop you made or found somewhere. Maybe people then will care about your "opinion".
I seem to get a lot of your attention. Thank you for following me.

1728585887149.png

All Teslas are that way. They are all extremely complex electronically and prone to issues with both hard and software. I see that as representative of all EV's. That is, the technology going into one to make it work is the biggest reason to not want to own one.
Have you noticed how complicated ICEs are to work on? The fact is, EVs have far fewer problems and require a lot less maintenance. That is a good reason to own one.

Have you noticed how complicated ICEs are to work on? The fact is, EVs have far fewer problems and require a lot less maintenance. That is a good reason to own one.
Not really. ICE vehicles are relatively easy to work on. Most mechanics have far more difficulty with the electrical and electronics on newer vehicles than anything else. To work on a Tesla you have to pay Tesla for their service module package that operates off the touchscreen in the vehicle. This will run you close to $100 a day if you want to rent it. Without that, you can't do shit to service the vehicle.

They can correct electrical or computer problems remotely. Updates are done that way. EVs are already better than ICEs. https://www.ampcontrol.io/post/ev-v...have far fewer moving,might be about to occur.

They can correct electrical or computer problems remotely. Updates are done that way. EVs are already better than ICEs. https://www.ampcontrol.io/post/ev-vs-ice-comparison-which-is-better#:~:text=EVs have far fewer moving,might be about to occur.
And, little to none of it is really necessary to make a working EV any more than a working ICE vehicle. Do you really believe that Tesla, or any other car manufacturer, will support the software a vehicle like a Tesla has when the vehicle is say, 20 years old, let alone someone wanting to do a restoration of one that's say 60 years old? It is a subtle but certain version of planned obsolescence.

And, little to none of it is really necessary to make a working EV any more than a working ICE vehicle. Do you really believe that Tesla, or any other car manufacturer, will support the software a vehicle like a Tesla has when the vehicle is say, 20 years old, let alone someone wanting to do a restoration of one that's say 60 years old? It is a subtle but certain version of planned obsolescence.
just like the globalist fiat currency Nazis are planning for all humans in society.

nice.

I have a 2015 Volt. It has the highest customer ratings over and over for any GM car. I get huge mileage
. I get about 45 miles per charge, a little less in winter. I very rarely drive more than 50 miles in a day. The computer sometimes runs the car on the motor because the gas will get stale if it just sits in the tank. The computer shows I get way over 100 MPG.
Depending on what kind of charger you have, the car can charge in less than an hour.
My son has a Volt and a Bolt.
The Volt has 50 miles of electric and over 300 of gas.
yes.

but do you understand the electric infrastructure couldn't even handle charge they amount they want mandated?

and generating that electricity still doesn't accomplish a meaningful carbon goal.

I seem to get a lot of your attention. Thank you for following me.

What you people seem to fail to understand is: watching a stumbling buffoon meander around a discussion forum posting like a Ritalin-addled teen ager complete with meme upon meme upon meme is NOT really an indicator that we "respect" you.

No one wants a car wreck but we all look when we see one.

What you people seem to fail to understand is: watching a stumbling buffoon meander around a discussion forum posting like a Ritalin-addled teen ager complete with meme upon meme upon meme is NOT really an indicator that we "respect" you.

No one wants a car wreck but we all look when we see one.
just like you like step moms stuck in the dryer.

Back