Reality check on electric cars

I don't have to. Anyone that wants to can go look it up for themselves. If you want to deny your own argument, that's your problem.

So everyone is 'low tech', since no one adheres to every technological advancement that comes along. It is not possible to. For one thing, 'advancement' has not been defined.

Propaganda article. Fake news.
Labeling old electronics or even refrigerators as 'toxic' continually is just propaganda. If anything, it's a problem with fascism in Europe, not dumpyards in Ghana.

Maybe you should stop believing the Daily Mail BS.

And as the reader can clearly see, once again our MAGA parrot is directly challenged to PROVE an accusation. Now he takes time and effort to pathetically try to disprove what I post, yet it's beyond his capabilities to click an arrow, highlight, copy & paste the exact words that prove his accusation.

THAT MAKES HIM A LIAR, as the chronology of the posts for any honest & rational reader can check to see.

One can also witness how this silly parrot just denies any information that does not suit his fancy...squawking "fake news" like his disgraced orange faced god. No fact based or logical rebuttal, just moronic denial chock full "RQAA, fallacy" blather coupled with his bizarre attempts to revise what I wrote in his denials.

This is why this MAGA parrot spends so many months on my Ignore list....because in the end he's either a just a paid stupid right wing troll or a willfully ignorant and insipidly stubborn right wing wonk incapable of an honest debate.

So I just kick this MAGA parrot's dumb ass into the night to watch him peck at my posts and threads for about 2 months.

Adios, Squawkie.

If you are driving a car before 1968, then it is certainly not computerized. Is that what you mean? The Stanley Steemer wasn't computerized either. Antique autos are not computerized.

My '65 will dance circles around your electric toy.

And as the reader can clearly see, once again our MAGA parrot is directly challenged to PROVE an accusation.
I am not making an accusation. YOU are.
Now he takes time and effort to pathetically try to disprove what I post, yet it's beyond his capabilities to click an arrow, highlight, copy & paste the exact words that prove his accusation.
I am not making an accusation. YOU are.
THAT MAKES HIM A LIAR, as the chronology of the posts for any honest & rational reader can check to see.

One can also witness how this silly parrot just denies any information that does not suit his fancy...squawking "fake news" like his disgraced orange faced god. No fact based or logical rebuttal, just moronic denial chock full "RQAA, fallacy" blather coupled with his bizarre attempts to revise what I wrote in his denials.

This is why this MAGA parrot spends so many months on my Ignore list....because in the end he's either a just a paid stupid right wing troll or a willfully ignorant and insipidly stubborn right wing wonk incapable of an honest debate.

So I just kick this MAGA parrot's dumb ass into the night to watch him peck at my posts and threads for about 2 months.

Adios, Squawkie.
:fap:

And as the reader can clearly see, once again our MAGA parrot is directly challenged to PROVE an accusation. Now he takes time and effort to pathetically try to disprove what I post, yet it's beyond his capabilities to click an arrow, highlight, copy & paste the exact words that prove his accusation.

Adios, Squawkie.
You a bad man!

maxresdefault.jpg

I think his ban list is as long as Chile :laugh:

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Adios, Squawkie.

You a bad man!

maxresdefault.jpg

I think his ban list is as long as Chile :laugh:

Given the content and quality of your posts, threads and responses (here being a prime example), one has serious doubts as to the validity of the first two words of your last sentence here, chuckles. Carry on.

Given the content and quality of your posts, threads and responses (here being a prime example), one has serious doubts as to the validity of the first two words of your last sentence here, chuckles. Carry on.

I thought you put me on ignore? Are you lying again? You carry on, tard :laugh:

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

I thought you put me on ignore? Are you lying again? You carry on, tard :laugh:

I've stated Lord knows how many times that after wonks and trolls like you exhaust logic and rational discourse, I announce that you're on ignore for about a month or so.......as you were until now. I always note how you jokers consistently comment on my threads and posts in spite of being notified by the system that I can't read your responses during that time, so I take you off the list to see if you've matured or smartened up. Your pathetic attempt to save your compadre from logical humiliation shows that you haven't done so.

Once again, your posts seriously questions the capability of the first 2 words of your sentence. Carry on, chuckles.

I've stated Lord knows how many times that after wonks and trolls like you exhaust logic and rational discourse, I announce that you're on ignore for about a month or so.......as you were until now. I always note how you jokers consistently comment on my threads and posts in spite of being notified by the system that I can't read your responses during that time, so I take you off the list to see if you've matured or smartened up. Your pathetic attempt to save your compadre from logical humiliation shows that you haven't done so.

Once again, your posts seriously questions the capability of the first 2 words of your sentence. Carry on, chuckles.

Would you please add me to your list?

Quit lying and babbling. Put me on ignore like you claimed you did, idiot!

And, of course, nothing is being done about this in particular... After all, if shoplifting and robbing trains is acceptable in Cali, I'm sure copper theft is too.

Tesla-Supercharger-cable-theft.jpg

https://electrek.co/2022/02/07/tesla-supercharger-cables-stolen/

Then there's this reality smackdown for the Greentards:

EV sector will need 250% more copper by 2030 just for charging stations
https://www.mining.com/ev-sector-will-need-250-more-copper-by-2030-just-for-charging-stations/

Biden administration kills Antofagasta’s Minnesota copper project
https://www.mining.com/web/biden-administration-kills-antofagastas-minnesota-copper-project/

The Biden administration has dealt what could be a serious blow to the proposed Twin Metals copper-nickel mine on the edge of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area in northeastern Minnesota.
https://miningconnection.com/news/a...could_block_twin_metals_copper_mine_minnesota

The U.S. Agriculture Department's decision to withdraw approval for the proposed Resolution copper mine in Arizona was the Biden administration's first politically contentious action on mining. With other U.S. mines in development also expected to test the Biden administration, mining companies should anticipate new hurdles for their projects if the Resolution decision is any indicator of the administration's direction.
https://www.spglobal.com/marketinte...as-biden-stalls-resolution-land-swap-63017271

So, as demand for minerals like copper increase, the Joke administration is moving to block new mining operations causing a huge spike in metal prices.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Quit lying and babbling. Put me on ignore like you claimed you did, idiot!

YOU can lie and deny all you want, chuckles ... the chronology of the posts won't let you. YOU spend more time on this site than me be a mile stone ... check out the length of time that I DON'T respond or comment on your posts & threads in relation to the times between when I DO comment and respond to yours.

What's that chuckles? Too much effort for you? Not "worth your time?" Better to just make any type of ass backwards, illogical claim and stick to it like a dumb right wing parrot?

Yeah, that's about all your good for....Lord knows you can't debate worth a damn.

You pick up the gauntlet for your equally dim compadre....both of you failed to make the case against what I said. So now I'll just watch you lie, deny repeat, change the subject...the usual right wing shuffle. When I grow tired of you, I'll let you know when you're back on the list. Carry on, chuckles.

It sure is. These little guys are being used in some remote locations where access to power lines is restricted. These generators have pretty large fuel tanks in them too. Depending on use, they may require refueling more often or not. The generator shuts down when not charging a car.

Of course, when electrical lines ARE being used to charge an EV, the fuel used to run the power plant for that purpose is discounted as well.

Out of sight, out of mind, eh?

Back