Reality check on electric cars

I've stated Lord knows how many times that after wonks and trolls like you exhaust logic and rational discourse, I announce that you're on ignore for about a month or so.......as you were until now. I always note how you jokers consistently comment on my threads and posts in spite of being notified by the system that I can't read your responses during that time, so I take you off the list to see if you've matured or smartened up. Your pathetic attempt to save your compadre from logical humiliation shows that you haven't done so.

Once again, your posts seriously questions the capability of the first 2 words of your sentence. Carry on, chuckles.

Liar. :fap:

YOU can lie and deny all you want, chuckles ... the chronology of the posts won't let you. YOU spend more time on this site than me be a mile stone ... check out the length of time that I DON'T respond or comment on your posts & threads in relation to the times between when I DO comment and respond to yours.

What's that chuckles? Too much effort for you? Not "worth your time?" Better to just make any type of ass backwards, illogical claim and stick to it like a dumb right wing parrot?

Yeah, that's about all your good for....Lord knows you can't debate worth a damn.

You pick up the gauntlet for your equally dim compadre....both of you failed to make the case against what I said. So now I'll just watch you lie, deny repeat, change the subject...the usual right wing shuffle. When I grow tired of you, I'll let you know when you're back on the list. Carry on, chuckles.

Psychobabble....You don't make a bit of sense.

Ya just can't shut the fuck up and put me on ignore, can you?. You said you did, you lie. It's boring being inside your head, put me on ignore and quit lying, ya silly twit.

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
YOU can lie and deny all you want, chuckles ... the chronology of the posts won't let you. YOU spend more time on this site than me be a mile stone ... check out the length of time that I DON'T respond or comment on your posts & threads in relation to the times between when I DO comment and respond to yours.

What's that chuckles? Too much effort for you? Not "worth your time?" Better to just make any type of ass backwards, illogical claim and stick to it like a dumb right wing parrot?

Yeah, that's about all your good for....Lord knows you can't debate worth a damn.

You pick up the gauntlet for your equally dim compadre....both of you failed to make the case against what I said. So now I'll just watch you lie, deny repeat, change the subject...the usual right wing shuffle. When I grow tired of you, I'll let you know when you're back on the list. Carry on, chuckles.

Psychobabble....You don't make a bit of sense.

Ya just can't shut the fuck up and put me on ignore, can you?. You said you did, you lie. It's boring being inside your head, put me on ignore and quit lying, ya silly twit.

translation of RB's first sentence = I can't lie in the face of the chronology of the posts, so I'll just double down on the bluff and bluster and pretend otherwise.

translation of RB's second sentence = I'll try to distract from my failure by stamping my widdle feet, fussing and fuming like a petulant child.

YOU RIGHT WING WONKS/TROLLS NEED TO GROW UP. I HOPE YOU'RE AT LEAST GETTING PAID MINIMUM FOR YOUR SILLINESS. Next time you pick up the gauntlet for one of your idiot compadres, RB, at least be smarter than them and/or have the cojones to concede a point. Hopefully AS I NOW DUMP YOUR SILLY ASS ON THE IGNORE LIST FOR A MONTH OR SO, you'll learn that lesson. Later, Chuckles.

translation of RB's first sentence = I can't lie in the face of the chronology of the posts, so I'll just double down on the bluff and bluster and pretend otherwise.

translation of RB's second sentence = I'll try to distract from my failure by stamping my widdle feet, fussing and fuming like a petulant child.

YOU RIGHT WING WONKS/TROLLS NEED TO GROW UP. I HOPE YOU'RE AT LEAST GETTING PAID MINIMUM FOR YOUR SILLINESS. Next time you pick up the gauntlet for one of your idiot compadres, RB, at least be smarter than them and/or have the cojones to concede a point. Hopefully AS I NOW DUMP YOUR SILLY ASS ON THE IGNORE LIST FOR A MONTH OR SO, you'll learn that lesson. Later, Chuckles.

Ooh, ooh. I feel soo insulted

Fucking lying left wing hack. I know you'll read my posts. I bitchslapped you and you're trying, unsuccessfully I might add, to get back at me.
BTW, what the fuck makes you think you're relevant, anyway? You're a simple twit.

Word stuffing. You said you put him on your ignore list, and didn't; making you a liar.

Rare earths exist around the world including America.We went for Russian because they have no environmental standards. It is nasty shit to mine.https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/11/101117184451.htm

Nah. It isn't shit. You can burn shit.
The government closed rare earth mines in the States.

You have now openly admitted that EV's cause environmental damage and that you are clueless about the supplies to build EV's being in the hands of nations that do not like us.

What could go wrong? :doh:

Copper is not a problem. https://www.copper.org/education/history/us-history/g_fact_future.html You rightys keep searching for something, anything, that casts doubt on EV future. This is a typical fail.

Copper is a problem and your link doesn't even address that. Copper usage is rising rapidly. Recycling alone won't supply that need. New mining is required. Yet, the Joke administration is fighting or blocking the opening of new copper mines in several states.

In Arizona, the Resolution mine is being blocked and fought with the Joke administration siding with a handful of environmentalists and Native American kooks and radicals who are using the same playbook they do every time someone wants to do something they don't agree with. The administration is coming in over a decade late into a land swap that was part of the mine deal made by several previous administrations and stopping it from occurring as scheduled. They also want more environmental studies on top of the numerous ones already done that show the mine is well managed in that respect.

All energy sources and all resources are being used more quickly as the population and technology grow. You are selecting some thinking that addressed a problem. It does not. This is essentially Malthusian in general and bad argument in specific.

Rare earth mines exist in America, but the government closed them.

Because the environmental damage was horrendous and China had no regulation, on mining or processing. It was actually companies that bought from China because it was cheaper that shut the mines. American mining companies could not compete.

Because the environmental damage was horrendous and China had no regulation, on mining or processing. It was actually companies that bought from China because it was cheaper that shut the mines. American mining companies could not compete.

And let's not forget how some privately owned mines have failed to meet OSHA safety standards that have resulted in numerous deaths over the decades. China could care less beyond a certain point.

So AGAIN, you openly admit that EV's cause environmental damage.

Back