Reality check on electric cars

And what you drive around every single minute it runs pollutes and affects the climate.

I'll stick with charing my EV on solar and know that no matter how much you whine you are just whining.

1666654420793-png.1111798

Actually, I am a well documented DeSantis fan.

NOT something to be proud of.

I only bring up Trump because

Without Trump showing the GOP that there were no guardrails on democracy you wouldn't have DeSantis!

he drives the weak mined malcontent lefties bat shit crazy.

I understand you prefer your presidents to actively attack the Constitution.

Sorry you were triggered.

I wasn't triggered. But I see I triggered you. A bit too close, eh?

You love Trumpian excess. So you love DeSantis. Sure DeSantis is on the outs with Trump right now but DeSantis wouldn't even be a name if it weren't for Trump showing you Right Wingers that America is a concept best destroyed.

Enjoy!

NOT something to be proud of.

Without Trump showing the GOP that there were no guardrails on democracy you wouldn't have DeSantis!

I understand you prefer your presidents to actively attack the Constitution.

I wasn't triggered. But I see I triggered you. A bit too close, eh?

You love Trumpian excess. So you love DeSantis. Sure DeSantis is on the outs with Trump right now but DeSantis wouldn't even be a name if it weren't for Trump showing you Right Wingers that America is a concept best destroyed.

Enjoy!

Err, You were the one that brought Trump into a conversation about electric vehicles. Once again, sorry I triggered you back into Trump panic.

Err, You were the one that brought Trump into a conversation about electric vehicles. Once again, sorry I triggered you back into Trump panic.

Yeah because you Trumpers are all alike: you can't IMAGINE a world in which technology advances faster than your limited non-technical thinking. And you FIGHT it every step of the way.

You are the PAST. You will be long forgotten as the world unfolds. You are...IRRELEVANT. Enjoy!

It's TDS. They just can't help themselves. :laugh:

To be fair, you mouthbreathers, I only posted the Trump thing because @Lionfish only ever thinks in terms of funny pictures. I just posted something funny.

The fact that it contained Trump was just icing on the cake. Or the 'cock' if you prefer (and we all know you do).

Yeah because you Trumpers are all alike: you can't IMAGINE a world in which technology advances faster than your limited non-technical thinking. And you FIGHT it every step of the way.

You are the PAST. You will be long forgotten as the world unfolds. You are...IRRELEVANT. Enjoy!

Sez the little man who is NOT triggered.

And yet another reason to ditch getting a Tesla.

Tesla car tires are EXPENSIVE! They cost 50 to 100% more than conventional car tires.

https://themotordigest.com/how-much-do-tesla-tires-cost/

If you get a flat, good luck getting on the road right away. Tesla's don't come with a spare or tools to change a tire. Instead, you get roadside service that'll set you back about $300 when it finally shows up (assuming you aren't paying for roadside assistance which ends up at least as expensive).

So, don't get a flat while driving your POS Tesla (worst quality of any American made car) out on some rural interstate highway because you could find yourself sitting for hours waiting for help to come...

How about a large sudden evacuation for a hurricane and we have a million cars running on electric hamsters farting up North?

How will that turn out.....Do people have a fucking brain to figger this shat out?

Hey stupid fuck. We have a national grid that is a clikitty clakatty pile of shat junk you dumb bastard you

Californica says don't plug your vehicles because the grid can't take it...........LOLOL

I feel bad calling you a dumb fuck....But what would you expect Gladys?

Hey stupid fuck. We have a national grid that is a clikitty clakatty pile of shat junk you dumb bastard you

Oh go back and continue working at the glory hole at the park you dimwit.

Californica says don't plug your vehicles because the grid can't take it...........LOLOL

I don't live in Cali, you fuck up. I live in the PNW. And I have solar (yes!) and I charge my car on solar.

I feel bad calling you a dumb fuck....But what would you expect Gladys?

I don't feel bad calling you a moron, an idiot, a dimwit, a fuckup, a useless piece of shit. You literally mean NOTHING to me. Sorry, bubs, but I have not time for mouthbreathers like YOU.

Go finish your GED, moron.

LOL. I love how you time card puncher slaves think. It makes me laugh you people are miserable and lived a life of it...lololol

Only fags drive electric vehicles gender confused cuck

My neighbor, for one. He has a Tesla model 3. Turns out a lot of people do.

Ummm, are you sure about that? A Tesla Model 3 is not unlike what I've got (Chevy Bolt) similar size, similar range. You DO NOT charge it on a 110V outlet. It simply would take too long. I once tried to charge my Bolt on a 110V drop and it would have taken several days to get me a full charge.

Does your neighbor literally put his car on the charger every single time he's not driving it? Otherwise it won't really work that well.

Attempt to assign quantity to insult. Insult fallacy.

Fuck your stupid made up fallacies. You have never set foot in a philosophy or logic class. STFU.

Only fags drive electric vehicles gender confused cuck

Hey, ALPHA DOG, how much have you paid for gasoline over the past 3 years? Me? I haven't paid jack shit to drive my EV. 300 miles on a charge, charge it up on my solar at home, doesn't cost me a thing. NOT A PENNY.

Maintenance? LOL. I have almost none that is needed. YOU are having to get your oil changed every so often (when you remember to stop sucking off dudes at the park long enough to take care of your hummer). I don't have to do that.

Whose the cuck now? Seems like big oil is fuckin' you sideways, missy. LOL

Back