Republicans absent from March on Washington

Wait - did I read that right? OCA quoted ILA saying crystal meth is for lefties" ????????

Wow. Ignorance on top of racism and sexism and homophobism.

Get some help, dude.

Us intelligent Whites are repelled by you and wish we could forcefully castrate the ignorant ones such as yourself, don't call yourself White anymore.

"I don't hate Black people, I hate niggers"............................................lol

Like I said, you aren't moving to the inner city of DC are you? Are you? Come on. Tell us the truth. Come on libbie. Show us how tolerant you are and how much you love them black folk. Go live amongst them right in the center of all that inner city lovin. Tell em how much you love em. Tell em how much you stand up for them in a message board. See what that will get ya.

I don't care if you are repelled by me. Black folk are repelled by you. You are repelled by black folk. That is why you won't live amongst them where they are most densely populated. It can only be because you are racist. You are just too politically correct to say it. Deep down you don't want to live near them either. Stop frontin

Wait - did I read that right? OCA quoted ILA saying crystal meth is for lefties" ????????

Wow. Ignorance on top of racism and sexism and homophobism.

Get some help, dude.

Would you stop pretending already? For someone who claims to have me on ignore you sure post about me through proxy. And don't give me the "I can't help but read them when people quote you" bullshit. You don't have to respond to it.

You read every post because you are a lonely little housewife who needs to be offended.

Like I said, you aren't moving to the inner city of DC are you? Are you? Come on. Tell us the truth. Come on libbie. Show us how tolerant you are and how much you love them black folk. Go live amongst them right in the center of all that inner city lovin. Tell em how much you love em. Tell em how much you stand up for them in a message board. See what that will get ya.

I don't care if you are repelled by me. Black folk are repelled by you. You are repelled by black folk. That is why you won't live amongst them where they are most densely populated. It can only be because you are racist. You are just too politically correct to say it. Deep down you don't want to live near them either. Stop frontin

Sure I am, love it there, so much culture. You just sit back and keep visiting your local Wal-Mart and don't forget to wiggle that 1 tooth out of the 3 you have left. I feel sorry for you, maybe your problem is generational?

Sure I am, love it there, so much culture. You just sit back and keep visiting your local Wal-Mart and don't forget to wiggle that 1 tooth out of the 3 you have left. I feel sorry for you, maybe your problem is generational?

YOu are not moving next to any coloreds and your know it. They don't want you whitey. What are you gonna do, put out your "I Hate Zimmerman" sign so they don't mug your lily white ass? Stop frontin. You are going to move where all of the other white folk in DC move to where it is safe. You aren't moving near any deep concentration of negroes. You aren't that stupid. Stop your lying.

I love shopping at WalMart. Lots of great deals. Lots of black people work there. You should be glad I help keep them employed. Or maybe you would rather they weren't? Why do you hate coloreds so much?

You think because you don't say "nigger" on a message board that you aren't racist? Shit, you and liberals like you are the most racist people out there.

No?

Confining people you don't agree with and preventing them from reproducing sounds Hitlerian to me.

maybe you should have a small area of the country given to you where you can smoke Newports and drink Natural Light to your heart's content. But be forewarned you won't be let out to contaminate the intelligent gene pool outside of that area

YOu are not moving next to any coloreds and your know it. They don't want you whitey. What are you gonna do, put out your "I Hate Zimmerman" sign so they don't mug your lily white ass? Stop frontin. You are going to move where all of the other white folk in DC move to where it is safe. You aren't moving near any deep concentration of negroes. You aren't that stupid. Stop your lying.

I love shopping at WalMart. Lots of great deals. Lots of black people work there. You should be glad I help keep them employed. Or maybe you would rather they weren't? Why do you hate coloreds so much?

You think because you don't say "nigger" on a message board that you aren't racist? Shit, you and liberals like you are the most racist people out there.

You are a joke to me, you know that right? The Whites I know would tell you to piss off and go mow the lawn. We value toughness, not somebody who is scared of their own shadow.

I don't consider myself an elitist but next to you I am, its just the way it is, can't be stopped. Hey there is always noodlin' for ya.

Its not stereotypical if its true....I said it therefore it is true.

So if someone says that black people can dance is that stereotypical?

If someone says that black people have lots of children out of wedlock is that stereotypical?

You see, white folk like you make me laugh. You go out of your way trying to be down with the black folk because you are teeming with white guilt over something you personally had nothing to do with. But, you don't realize that black people laugh at you behind your back. They think you are a joke.

You think you are cool being racist against white people. And you are white. Makes me laugh.

Here I found a place for you to live whitey. You can move in tomorrow.

http://www.realtor.com/realestatean...Apt-1_Washington_DC_20019_M63467-67904?row=31

You are a joke to me, you know that right? The Whites I know would tell you to piss off and go mow the lawn. We value toughness, not somebody who is scared of their own shadow.

I don't consider myself an elitist but next to you I am, its just the way it is, can't be stopped. Hey there is always noodlin' for ya.

But you still aren't moving into a neighborhood full of negroes are you? You can call me what you want, but your actions belie your words tough guy.

So if someone says that black people can dance is that stereotypical?

If someone says that black people have lots of children out of wedlock is that stereotypical?

You see, white folk like you make me laugh. You go out of your way trying to be down with the black folk because you are teeming with white guilt over something you personally had nothing to do with. But, you don't realize that black people laugh at you behind your back. They think you are a joke.

You think you are cool being racist against white people. And you are white. Makes me laugh.

Here I found a place for you to live whitey. You can move in tomorrow.

http://www.realtor.com/realestatean...Apt-1_Washington_DC_20019_M63467-67904?row=31

No, they are pretty good dancers.

Yes, because they don't, at least the African Americans I know don't. I know more White single moms and divorced moms.

I'm not teeming with anything, I just have the innate and God given ability to judge people individually. Like I heard a 65 yr old inmate serving life say on Lockup last night: "I'm serving time man, I don't have the time nor energy to hate a whole race of people, I hate 1 sumbitch at a time".

Did you know Jesus was a liberal?

But you still aren't moving into a neighborhood full of negroes are you? You can call me what you want, but your actions belie your words tough guy.

No, not really. My actions and words are always consistent. Don't worry, I won't let you come into the city and let the evil black man get ya! lol

if you disagree with a poster you can call them a whole host of names, but when you reduce yourself to that level of racism you aren't just attacking BAC, you are attacking all people of color as well as other minorities. You have a lot of hate in your heart, I feel sorry for you. Maybe one day you can take the hood off.

Here is something to ponder while you are feeling all holier than thou. BAC thinks you are a racist merely because of your position on the Zimmerman case. Have you forgotten that? Have you compartmentalized it? He has said that anyone siding with Zimmerman is a racist.

Now how do you reconcile that? I am sure that you will just say "I think BAC is wrong". But, that doesn't change the fact that he thinks you are a racist. BAC said the gloves are off. Why should they be for him and not for us? Should we stand by and just take his abuse? I don't think so. Fuck him. As I said, if he wants to act like a nigger, I will treat him like a nigger. His little picture of his mulatto granddaughter changes nothing to me. I have tried to be civil with him, but he showed his true colors during the Zimmerman case. I won't forget, nor will he ever get another chance.

Back