Republicans absent from March on Washington

Sounds like a concentration camp and a rigid intolerant ideology held by bigots.

As usual you are wrong again, just want to take out the trash so to speak, maybe you are afraid you fit the "white trash" definition? Yeah, thats it, i'm sure you do.

What about White trash such as yourself? Upstanding and intelligent Whites such as myself are tired of your ilk, maybe you should have a small area of the country given to you where you can smoke Newports and drink Natural Light to your heart's content. But be forewarned you won't be let out to contaminate the intelligent gene pool outside of that area, sound fair?

I don't smoke and don't drink. Don't worry we will resegregate society. I notice you libbies don't go living in black neighborhoods. Wonder why? Fear for your white women?

Blackasshole is calling for race wars and you accuse me if racism.

I know you are sensitive about your token negro but take your blinders off. Fuck BAC. If he wants to act like a nigger I am going to treat him like a nigger.

You aren't any different than the lefties who allow political correctness to blind them to the threat of Muslimes.

Damn I love when whackos like I Hate America say something overtly racist and then cry like a bitch when called out on it, LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hey IHA, dude your pad isn't working with those white sheets you are wearing.

Yeah right, I bet you are a crystal meth and moonshine guy.

I live in a desegregated area, I take each individual on a one to one basis, every Black I know would school you on any subject.

Everyone lives in a desegregated area and I bet like all liberals you moved as far from inner city blacks as you can get

Yeah right, I bet you are a crystal meth and moonshine guy.

I live in a desegregated area, I take each individual on a one to one basis, every Black I know would school you on any subject.

I have tried moonshine. Don't like to be drunk. Crystal meth is for lefties. Never touched the stuff. No cocaine. Nor shrooms or acid. Tried a little weed in my younger days. Didn't care for it.

Everyone lives in a desegregated area and I bet like all liberals you moved as far from inner city blacks as you can get

As usual you are wrong, in fact i'm currently shopping for homes in either D.C. or Baltimore City. I'm not a scared pussy like you, i'm embarrassed for your lack of manhood.

Damn I love when whackos like I Hate America say something overtly racist and then cry like a bitch when called out on it, LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hey IHA, dude your pad isn't working with those white sheets you are wearing.

Dude I hope Blackasshole gets the race war he wants. 13% of the population he is. How do you think that s going to work out for him. He shouldn't fuck with us. Whiteys patience is running thin. Even among lefties who won't speak out publicly but tell me privately.

I have tried moonshine. Don't like to be drunk. Crystal meth is for lefties. Never touched the stuff. No cocaine. Nor shrooms or acid. Tried a little weed in my younger days. Didn't care for it.

I'm all in that you are half an alky. Couldn't be any other explanation for your irrational behavior and constant anger......oh wait, maybe a lack of pussy.

Dude I hope Blackasshole gets the race war he wants. 13% of the population he is. How do you think that s going to work out for him. He shouldn't fuck with us. Whiteys patience is running thin. Even among lefties who won't speak out publicly but tell me privately.

White people don't have the balls to do anything but check their Ipads and drink cabernet, Blacks would wipe them off the map.

As usual you are wrong, in fact i'm currently shopping for homes in either D.C. or Baltimore City. I'm not a scared pussy like you, i'm embarrassed for your lack of manhood.

You aren't moving into any inner city. You are going to stay with the rest of the white folk where the negro can't afford to live. Who are you kidding?

:rofl2:

You like to pretend you like negroes, but you don't.

Blackasshole is calling for race wars and you accuse me if racism.

I know you are sensitive about your token negro but take your blinders off. Fuck BAC. If he wants to act like a nigger I am going to treat him like a nigger.

You aren't any different than the lefties who allow political correctness to blind them to the threat of Muslimes.

if you disagree with a poster you can call them a whole host of names, but when you reduce yourself to that level of racism you aren't just attacking BAC, you are attacking all people of color as well as other minorities. You have a lot of hate in your heart, I feel sorry for you. Maybe one day you can take the hood off.

White people don't have the balls to do anything but check their Ipads and drink cabernet, Blacks would wipe them off the map.

You saying you don't have the balls whitey? Or when the niggers rise up are you going to say "don't kill me, I hate Zimmerman"

I am ready. Are you!

if you disagree with a poster you can call them a whole host of names, but when you reduce yourself to that level of racism you aren't just attacking BAC, you are attacking all people of color as well as other minorities. You have a lot of hate in your heart, I feel sorry for you. Maybe one day you can take the hood off.

I don't hate black people. I hate niggers. There s a difference. I know you like to act all politically correct, but you know deep down you laugh at black jokes. You know you have called them niggers. Stop frontin.

You aren't moving into any inner city. You are going to stay with the rest of the white folk where the negro can't afford to live. Who are you kidding?

:rofl2:

You like to pretend you like negroes, but you don't.

Sure I am David Duke........i'm not a flaming pussy like you.

I'll bet you are the type of guy who runs his mouth and then has his buddies do his bidding, correct? I know i'm correct, just confirm it.

I don't hate black people. I hate niggers. There s a difference. I know you like to act all politically correct, but you know deep down you laugh at black jokes. You know you have called them niggers. Stop frontin.

Us intelligent Whites are repelled by you and wish we could forcefully castrate the ignorant ones such as yourself, don't call yourself White anymore.

"I don't hate Black people, I hate niggers"............................................lol

You saying you don't have the balls whitey? Or when the niggers rise up are you going to say "don't kill me, I hate Zimmerman"

I am ready. Are you!

First bullet fired you will run to the hills......or pull your weapon and shoot yourself in the foot and fake being dead.

Doesn't matter, no race war is coming Captain Cuckoo.

Back