Republicans absent from March on Washington

Who cares? What could R's say at that event with a straight face when they believe and all their actions are attempts to turn back the clock on race relations?

You care, apparently.

You keep insisting that all Republicans were invited, don't you?

You've known me for many years. You know that I have always spoken to getting past identity politics .. but the murder of Trayvon Martin and the celebration of it was my last days of appealing to those who hate us.

It's war they want, now it's what I want as well.

Who's Trayvon and when was he murdered?

I've never tasted sand, could you tell me how it tastes since it seems your head is well acquainted with it?

But you've tasted ass. I don't want to know how that tastes, thanks.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

I don't think they realize that many many people turned out that were NEVER invited by anyone.

why did the Rs need a special invitation in their minds?

Because they don't feel like they belong with black people and need to be invited

How many Republicans were invited to speak? IT should have been a national celebration above petty party politics but it was hijacked.

How many Republicans were invited to speak? IT should have been a national celebration above petty party politics but it was hijacked.

Dems pulled the same trick with Paul Wellstone's "memorial", didn't they?

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/ballot_box/2002/10/no_contest.html

I'm still in the firing line and at war. I don't have the option to opt-out, nor would I want to simply watch from the sidelines.

This war is not of our choosing, but neither will we run from it.

Just needed an excuse to let out your inner nigger?

Gonna gang rape some white women? Beat the shit out of an elderly WWII vet?

Some example you are for that granddaughter of yours.

The civil rights movement like the feminist movement has been hijacked by leftists. While they won't say so publicly because of fear of societal scorn due to political correctness, many whites (even democrats) have had enough of the negroes antics. They need to be reminded that they are only 13% of our population

The civil rights movement like the feminist movement has been hijacked by leftists. While they won't say so publicly because of fear of societal scorn due to political correctness, many whites (even democrats) have had enough of the negroes antics. They need to be reminded that they are only 13% of our population

What about White trash such as yourself? Upstanding and intelligent Whites such as myself are tired of your ilk, maybe you should have a small area of the country given to you where you can smoke Newports and drink Natural Light to your heart's content. But be forewarned you won't be let out to contaminate the intelligent gene pool outside of that area, sound fair?

yawn....that is SO last century. lol

And the Democrat responsible for that filibuster was a KKK member.

"I looked up to him, I fought next to him, and I am deeply saddened that he is gone," Sen. John D. Rockefeller IV (D-W.Va.) said Monday. "He leaves a void that simply can never be filled."

President Obama said in a statement that the Senate "has lost a venerable institution and America has lost a voice of principle and reason."

That was in this century.

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/jun/29/local/la-me-byrd-20100628

the filibuster in question was not, however.

when that filibuster happened, blacks, including MLK himself, were mostly republicans... not so today.

times change, parties change. people change.

ILA quit being a fucking racist asshole.

Blackasshole is calling for race wars and you accuse me if racism.

I know you are sensitive about your token negro but take your blinders off. Fuck BAC. If he wants to act like a nigger I am going to treat him like a nigger.

You aren't any different than the lefties who allow political correctness to blind them to the threat of Muslimes.

Back