Republicans absent from March on Washington

Did I say that?

BTW, did you ever read your posts on Kaitlyn Hunt to your electorate?

You certainty implied it, otherwise why did you say... "Democrats marched on Washington in 1928, didn't they?" followed up with... "Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it, aren't they?"

Don't Panic, I don't expect you to come up with any intelligent response.

orgy of lock-step lying liberalism? please provide a link or make sure that you are stating an opinion.

are you trying to tell us/me that antiblack racism no longer exists?

and not just antiblack, but also antiminority discrimination.

how about the discriminatory voting laws being enacted by republication controlled states? how about their orgy of antiprogressive legislation?

The poster trolls all day long, nothing more.

The poster trolls all day long, nothing more.

It's a free board and everyone can do what they want but I don't get why people respond to him. Sometimes he trolls as a liberal, sometimes he trolls as a conservative. He just likes to stir sh*t up. Why play into it?

It's a free board and everyone can do what they want but I don't get why people respond to him. Sometimes he trolls as a liberal, sometimes he trolls as a conservative. He just likes to stir sh*t up. Why play into it?

Because sometimes its fun.

Call it a guilty pleasure, but posters like that are so fucking ignorant that I just consider them part of the entertainment provided by board administration for me to play with.

Are you telling me that board administration did not place them here for that purpose?

Damn .. who knew? :0)

Could you imagine if the Democrats refused to show up to Memorial Day ceremony's across the nation?

Could you imagine if the Democrats refused to show up to Memorial Day ceremony's across the nation?

Here's what I don't get .. this board is full of hate of everything black .. every bit of it coming from the right and morons like JDumbya.

Republicans cheered and celebrated Zimmerman.

Yet here are the same fucking morons whining about not getting invited to the King event. :whoa:

:palm:

.. go figure

Here's what I don't get .. this board is full of hate of everything black .. every bit of it coming from the right and morons like JDumbya.

Republicans cheered and celebrated Zimmerman.

Yet here are the same fucking morons whining about not getting invited to the King event. :whoa:

:palm:

.. go figure

Who's that?

how are the invites handled? who gives them out? the cynic in me thinks that whoever sent out the invites to the repubs intentionally invited only those that they knew wouldn't be able to make it. I have incomplete information though so perhaps I am wrong.

From the brief article snippets I have seen in this thread, it wasn't an open invite, only an invite to certain politicians.

Lets play that again here just to make a point. This is, with maybe the exception of The Gettysburg Address, the greatest speech ever given in American history.

Let's take just 15 minutes to listen to greatness and ignore the discord that the short sighted like AWM would sow. Lets take a few minutes to honor something greater than ourselves and someone's inspired moment of greatness. Let us listen.

Thanks, Mott, exactly.

how are the invites handled? who gives them out? the cynic in me thinks that whoever sent out the invites to the repubs intentionally invited only those that they knew wouldn't be able to make it. I have incomplete information though so perhaps I am wrong.

From the brief article snippets I have seen in this thread, it wasn't an open invite, only an invite to certain politicians.

I can't help thinking that there is a little skullduggery afoot here, all it not what it seems.

What could have been more important to Bonner than attending the speech, and its not like it was a secret that the 50th anniversary was coming up...

Why should anyone have gone out of their way to invite republicans .. who are opposed to everything black.

Please help me out on this.

Back