Republicans running scared, Iraq War closer to its end.

I'm curious if anyone has ever thought to themselves "I wish I could think for myself"? It seems that everyone believes they think for themselves and if peolpe don't agree with you then they must obviously not be able to think for themselves because it they did they would agree with me.

Human nature friend...human nature...we all think our 'proverbial shit' does not stink...well until we hit the golden age...then we just laugh and make fun!

I think she would agree with you on this one...sorry babe...try cippie though! He says he is you're stud...lol

Listen you delusional idiot, you come on here everyday and "turn me down"
for something you ain't never getting offered.

Now babble on, I've participated in the hijacking of BAC's thread enough. But the next thread I see you on I am going to kick your ass for you.

I'm curious if anyone has ever thought to themselves "I wish I could think for myself"? It seems that everyone believes they think for themselves and if peolpe don't agree with you then they must obviously not be able to think for themselves because it they did they would agree with me.
No, they would agree with me if they thought for themselves.

Sadly, they're not used to thinking for themselves. How can this be encouraged to change?

I have no clue my friend.

Hollywood, movies, and televison are great tools of ignorance.

Anna Nicole, Nicole Richie, Paris Hilton and other such non-entities occupy more time in the American mind than thinkers.

Europe and the rest of planet earth had this fraud of Iraq figured out long before Americans caught up. The leaders of Italy, Spain, Poland, the UK, and now Australia who led their nations into the Iraq quagmire have been booted from office because of it .. Bush still lingers. The "coalition" got the hell out of Iraq as soon as they recognized this was a fraud about oil.

It's good to see Americans have finally woken up although it's hundreds and hundreds of thousands of senseless tragedies too late.

There is another giant Godzilla standing right next to us that planet earth sees but Americans cannot. It's called 9/11. A fraud and deception from the very beginning that has been so obvious the dead could see it .. maybe not dead Americans.

Cool....

Listen you delusional idiot, you come on here everyday and "turn me down"
for something you ain't never getting offered.

Now babble on, I've participated in the hijacking of BAC's thread enough. But the next thread I see you on I am going to kick your ass for you.

You are a real Bitch!...Someone is nice to you and ya want to kick their ass...seek professional help darla...you are a lost cause...back to the gym and practice your kick boxing...you really need it...loser...:ouch:

Even the Pentagon is smelling the coffee.

THE CONFLICT IN IRAQ: A SHIFT IN FOCUS
Iraq strategy geared to U.S. pullout

http://fairuse.100webcustomers.com/fairenough/latimesA78.html
June 28. 2007

excerpts **

Expecting a timeline soon, the military shifts main focus to Sunni-led Al Qaeda, a move it says will calm Shiite militias too.

BAGHDAD — U.S. commanders plan a summer of stepped-up offensives against Al Qaeda in Iraq as they tailor strategy to their expectation that Congress soon will impose a timeline for drawing down U.S. forces here.

U.S. officials, burned by previous claims of progress that turned sour, are offering only the most guarded of forecasts for the current offensives.

"This is the most diabolical enemy out there. I've never seen anything like it," the top U.S. commander here, Army Gen. David H. Petraeus, said in an interview.

"It is far and away the most complex situation we've been in during my time in uniform," he said. "I've done two other tours here, and this is far and away, orders of magnitude, more complex."

The point of the current mission, said David Kilcullen, Petraeus' top counterinsurgency advisor, is not to help Iraq "turn a corner" that would allow the U.S. to leave the country in a state of peace. Instead, U.S. strategists hope to beat back militant groups enough to give Iraq's Shiite-led government a chance to achieve some measure of stability.

"I don't know how many times senior leaders in America have said we have turned a corner in Iraq. We've turned a corner so many times we are all getting dizzy," said Kilcullen, a former officer in the Australian army.

"We haven't turned the tide. We haven't turned the corner, there isn't light at the end of the tunnel. But what we have done is take a failing enterprise and put it on a sound long-term footing."

A reduction in U.S. forces will happen, he added. "We will downsize. Absolutely," he said. "But what we are trying to do is put the operation on a sound footing so the Iraqis can handle it, and we can make it sufficiently stable."

Huh....!

Even the Pentagon is smelling the coffee.

THE CONFLICT IN IRAQ: A SHIFT IN FOCUS
Iraq strategy geared to U.S. pullout

http://fairuse.100webcustomers.com/fairenough/latimesA78.html
June 28. 2007

excerpts **

Expecting a timeline soon, the military shifts main focus to Sunni-led Al Qaeda, a move it says will calm Shiite militias too.

BAGHDAD — U.S. commanders plan a summer of stepped-up offensives against Al Qaeda in Iraq as they tailor strategy to their expectation that Congress soon will impose a timeline for drawing down U.S. forces here.

U.S. officials, burned by previous claims of progress that turned sour, are offering only the most guarded of forecasts for the current offensives.

"This is the most diabolical enemy out there. I've never seen anything like it," the top U.S. commander here, Army Gen. David H. Petraeus, said in an interview.

"It is far and away the most complex situation we've been in during my time in uniform," he said. "I've done two other tours here, and this is far and away, orders of magnitude, more complex."

The point of the current mission, said David Kilcullen, Petraeus' top counterinsurgency advisor, is not to help Iraq "turn a corner" that would allow the U.S. to leave the country in a state of peace. Instead, U.S. strategists hope to beat back militant groups enough to give Iraq's Shiite-led government a chance to achieve some measure of stability.

"I don't know how many times senior leaders in America have said we have turned a corner in Iraq. We've turned a corner so many times we are all getting dizzy," said Kilcullen, a former officer in the Australian army.

"We haven't turned the tide. We haven't turned the corner, there isn't light at the end of the tunnel. But what we have done is take a failing enterprise and put it on a sound long-term footing."

A reduction in U.S. forces will happen, he added. "We will downsize. Absolutely," he said. "But what we are trying to do is put the operation on a sound footing so the Iraqis can handle it, and we can make it sufficiently stable."

The 'Australian Army' is headquartered at the Pentagon..who would have guessed?

You are a real Bitch!...Someone is nice to you and ya want to kick their ass...seek professional help darla...you are a lost cause...back to the gym and practice your kick boxing...you really need it...loser...:ouch:

A "bitch"?

Tell me this isn't coming from a right-wing family values so-called gentleman.

Tell me this isn't coming from somebody who supported the war and voted for Bush and has been proven wrong as hell on every damn thing they've said.

Tell me this isn't coming from someone over the age of 12 calling a woman a "bitch" in a public forum.

WOW

A "bitch"?

Tell me this isn't coming from somebody who supported the war and voted for Bush and has been proven wrong as hell on every damn thing they've said.

Tell me this isn't coming from someone over the age of 12 calling a woman a "bitch" in a public forum.

WOW

He has little impulse control, and is easily provoked. Sometimes I can't help myself from pushing his buttons. It's very uncharitable of me. :(

Love your posts on this thread, as usual.

The 'Australian Army' is headquartered at the Pentagon..who would have guessed?

Certainly not anyone dumb enough not to read US OFFICIALS or US COMMANDERS .. or know who Army Gen. David H. Petraeus works for .. my gosh .. duh .. maybe he works for the Australians.

WOW

A "bitch"?

WOW

I'll tell you.

It's coming from a drunken loser who dissed MySpace because there were too many perverts on there who might proposition his granddaugter on it.

Yet, he is on here propositioning women, asking them to post pics of their breasts, and generally sexually harassing female posters.

Can you say perverted hypocrite?

Lol...

A "bitch"?

WOW

I just call em' like I see em'...randy/darla is a jerk...she baits and runs like hell when called out...then begs for her loyal followers to bail her sorry ass out!...sad state of affairs for a soul guy to fall for...get a grip black...like ya really are!

That we are smarter than them and it is incumbent upon people with brains to save this nation. If we allow them to control, we have failed as citizens.

Good point perhaps I will spend some time at the state capitol since I am retired. well in 1 hr and 20 min anyway...

"He has little impulse control, and is easily provoked. Sometimes I can't help myself from pushing his buttons. It's very uncharitable of me"

No worries... we have come to expect such behavior from you... ;)

Hey F' head....

I'll tell you.

It's coming from a drunken loser who dissed MySpace because there were too many perverts on there who might proposition his granddaugter on it.

Yet, he is on here propositioning women, asking them to post pics of their breasts, and generally sexually harassing female posters.

Can you say perverted hypocrite?

I never propositioned anyone in this forum...did I play along with the baiting...hell ya'...y'all are frauds anyway...like I should curl up and cry like a 'BABY' y'all do when called out and must regroup for the proverbial 'Dog Pile'...I laugh at your nonsense and game playing...she is a 'Bitch'...sorry... and so are you and the 'Phoney 'Black'

Back