APP - Senator Kennedy became one of my heroes!

a better funeral... pfeesh..

you didn't see hundreds of people stop their cars on the side of the roads and get out of their cars to salute him as his hearse went by to his final resting place...
you also didn't see anyone put up a little child to push politics in a prayer he gave, conservatives have more class than that.

Last edited:
a better funeral... pfeesh..

you didn't see hundreds of people stop their cars on the side of the roads and get out of their cars to salute him as his hearse went by to his final resting place...
you also didn't see anyone put up a little child to push politics in a prayer he gave, conservatives have more class than that.

That shows the love the common man had for TK.

I saw a very conservative Republican senator not be able to get through a loving and hartfelt speach without crying.

That shows the love the common man had for TK.

I saw a very conservative Republican senator not be able to get through a loving and hartfelt speach without crying.

Huh?
I was talking about the Reagan funeral..where hundreds of people stopped their cars on the roadway to say goodbye..

no common person I knew had a deep "love for Teddy boy"..in fact they could give a shit less about him..
and then to put a 10 yr. old boy up to give a prayer for all people to have affordable health care , low class at it's worse..

Last edited:
Huh?
I was talking about the Reagan funeral..where hundreds of people stopped their cars on the roadway to say goodbye..

no common person I knew had a deep "love for Teddy boy"..in fact they could give a shit less about him..
and then to put a 10 yr. old boy up to give a prayer for all people to have affordable health care , low class at it's worse..

You did not see the video of the herse being stoped by crowds of common people.

You did not see the video of the herse being stoped by crowds of common people.

Ah yes, the love of the common man was something Teddy shared with our own Queen of Hearts, Princess 'Lady Di' Diana Spencer.

They also both witnessed the death of a fellow passenger in the aftermath of a terrible car crash.

Something to talk about in heaven there.

Ah yes, the love of the common man was something Teddy shared with our own Queen of Hearts, Princess 'Lady Di' Diana Spencer.

They also both witnessed the death of a fellow passenger in the aftermath of a terrible car crash.

LOL.

I love your view on life Charver. :clink:

I'm afraid that there is a special place in hell for Ted.

I'm afraid that there is a special place in hell for Ted.

This is the type of judge not lest ye be judged that the bible spoke of.
My understanding is that by doing this you can wind up hanging out for eternity with with teddy. Now that would be nice :clink:

My understanding is that by doing this you can wind up hanging out for eternity with with teddy. Now that would be nice :clink:
You can't tell the difference between making a plain statement and a judgment. LOL

If that's the case, then everyone will be hanging out with Kennedy.

Back