She's finished.......

From April 2021 til Jan. 2023, inflation was higher than wages...the "cumulative effect" dummy.

So you pick your denominator and I pick mine. See how stupid the 'cumulative' measure is? It can be used to prove anything you want it to. So we economic gurus use a measure that is widely accepted and has been in common use for decades. You fucking morons invent your own.

Well, no, Concarty...your exact post..."Inflation never decreases annually."

That's a lie and you do stand corrected...by me.

You're welcome, I am pleased as punch that I was able to educate you.

Next?

So your statement that it goes up and down on an annual basis has not been true for 85 years. But you got me Earl.

Now, how about addressing the 'cumulative inflation' under your hero Ronald Reagan. What happened there?

So your statement that it goes up and down on an annual basis has not been true for 85 years. But you got me Earl.

Now, how about addressing the 'cumulative inflation' under your hero Ronald Reagan. What happened there?
Yes, Concarty, I indeed "got" you.

Do you really, really believe that there was no history before 1939?

My History professor would throw chalk at you.

Poor Concarty.

Yes, Concarty, I indeed "got" you.

Do you really, really believe that there was no history before 1939?

My History professor would throw chalk at you.

Poor Concarty.

In economic terms, it is completely irrelevant in today's global economy. Your history professor isn't an economics professor. My economics professor would flunk you the second you opened your mouth.

In economic terms, it is completely irrelevant in today's global economy. Your history professor isn't an economics professor. My economics professor would flunk you the second you opened your mouth.
Do they now have ECon professors in middle school, Concarty?

How nice.

My History professor knew that there was history, inflation and an economy before 1939, Concarty.

He probably knew that inflation has gone down, multiple times...as you denied (lied).

My History professor knew that there was history, inflation and an economy before 1939, Concarty.

He probably knew that inflation has gone down, multiple times...as you denied (lied).

Do you want to discuss economics or play gotcha. I suspect it's the latter, because you SUCK at the former. You decided NOT to quote a very relevant part of my original post. 'Deflation is disastrous'. See: The Great Depression.

Your statement was idiotic. Inflation does not go up and down. It goes up. Period. Full stop. Your baseline statement was ignorant, and now you are trying to deflect.

Do you want to discuss economics or play gotcha. I suspect it's the latter, because you SUCK at the former. You decided NOT to quote a very relevant part of my original post. 'Deflation is disastrous'. See: The Great Depression.

Your statement was idiotic. Inflation does not go up and down. It goes up. Period. Full stop. Your baseline statement was ignorant, and now you are trying to deflect.
Inflation means to go up, moron. The rate of inflation can decrease however.

Inflation is the rate of increase in prices over a given period of time.

Inflation means to go up, moron. The rate of inflation can decrease however.

Inflation is the rate of increase in prices over a given period of time.

Yes. That is not what you said. Negative inflation is deflation. You should know this since you tried to divert the conversation using that term. You really need to focus, Earl.

So you pick your denominator and I pick mine. See how stupid the 'cumulative' measure is? It can be used to prove anything you want it to. So we economic gurus use a measure that is widely accepted and has been in common use for decades. You fucking morons invent your own.
You are not entitled to your own facts.

Back