She's finished.......

after looking at several charts from the gov. on unemployment
the lowest I could find under Trump was was 3.5 % and 3.4% under Biden.
looking some more the lowest on most other sites was 3.64% for Trump
lowest before that was 3.54% in 1969 and under Biden it is 3.4%
and most of those figures come from the US gov.
so as I said the unemployment hit the lowest it has been since 1969 under Biden
Have a nice day

Hay MORON I have said MANY of times I am NOT against companies making a profit
Yes you are. Don't lie.
but when you are making MASSIVE RECORD profits
I see you still haven't figured out 'price discovery'.
and blaming your high prices on inflation and GOUGING the American people that is WRONG.
Nope. You haven't figure out 'price discovery' yet. You are just a clueless Marxist Democrat.

Price controls never work, idiot.

looking some more the lowest on most other sites was 3.64% for Trump
lowest before that was 3.54% in 1969 and under Biden it is 3.4%
and most of those figures come from the US gov.
so as I said the unemployment hit the lowest it has been since 1969 under Biden
Have a nice day
Argument from randU fallacy.

Stop making shit up.

Even Fox's talking heads agree with your analysis.

It's a sad day for MAGATs, but a good day for real Americans.

knockout.jpg

We all know what Harris wanted, because she publicly asked for it. She wanted the mics to not be muted. She wanted trump to rant.
I just wonder if Kamala and Donnie were asked to take a simple High School level SAT test, would Trump participate?

He keeps sayin' that Kamala is Low Rent/Low IQ at his rallies and all.

I'm thinking Donnie is not even on the same education level as the average 9th grader!

Last edited:
guess you can't believe Politifact.......THEY claimed it was adjusted by 16,000 in 2018......

https://www.politifact.com/article/2019/sep/12/revisions-jobs-data-what-you-need-know/

Try again. How did you not know this?

You should read your links before you post them so you don’t look so fucking stupid. From YOUR article:

“The Bureau of Labor Statistics announced that, according to preliminary data, 501,000 fewer jobs had been created between March 2018 to March 2019 than officials had initially estimated.”

Holy fuck, what a moron.

I just wonder if Kamala and Donnie were asked to take a simple High School level SAT test, would Trump participate?

He keeps sayin' that Kamala is Low Rent/Low IQ at his rallies and all.
That would be great. trump speaks at a third grade level, while Harris is a lawyer who did well in college mathematics.

Try again. How did you not know this?

You should read your links before you post them so you don’t look so fucking stupid. From YOUR article:

“The Bureau of Labor Statistics announced that, according to preliminary data, 501,000 fewer jobs had been created between March 2018 to March 2019 than officials had initially estimated.”

Holy fuck, what a moron.
because you lied......you said the 2018 adjustment, not the 2019 adjustment.......typical lib'rul fuckup........

I wonder if that's because it was obviously Covid....ya think?......
again I never said it wasn't COVID what I AM saying is COVID was used all the time as am excuse when things went bad because of all Trumps lies about it and it's effects lasted for several YEARS after Trump left office and you MAGAS don't want to admit that.
And with it taking several years to get over it it took Biden several years to get us back on track,
it was alright for you MAGA to use it as an excuse for everything Trump fucked up but the Dems can't use it for Binden.
Have a nice day

Back