Shortages

I’ve been making hand wipes for our car so we can sterilize everything because it’s hard to find Clorox or Lysol wipes.

We have been getting them in.... They had them on the shelf @pm yesterday.........

More & more coming in since last week........

Besides the obvious toilet paper, Clorox wipes shortage, what have you found hard to get?

1. Cherry Coke Zero
2. Diet Cherry 7UP

The toilet paper apocalypse still not over? Riots and FACE coverings not enough to keep the people locked down.....now there's a food shortage? Its good to be a country boy who can, farm, hunt, distill....all garnered from the LAND. I actually feel for the BIG BLUE urban areas. Not only is the C19 death rate "exponentially" greater in the DEEP BLUE cities and states...it seems that fear is just as great.

I am simply sitting back watching the show. :tv:

Lysol and a paper towel works just as well.....just don't inject it. Depending upon the surface being cleaned, a spray bottle with a chlorine bleach mixed water is cheap and works well too.

Just make sure to rinse certain surfaces especially food contact surfaces. A little warning for pet owners is that floors and other things you might not think of are food surfaces to pets. I only use natural cleaners in pet areas. hydrogen peroxide, thymol, citric acid.

The toilet paper apocalypse still not over? Riots and FACE coverings not enough to keep the people locked down.....now there's a food shortage? Its good to be a country boy who can, farm, hunt, distill....all garnered from the LAND. I actually feel for the BIG BLUE urban areas. Not only is the C19 death rate "exponentially" greater in the DEEP BLUE cities and states...it seems that fear is just as great.

I am simply sitting back watching the show. :tv:

You build you own tractor??

Make your own cloths or get them via China??

No groceries or you eat wheat & corn only from your "FARM"??:laugh:

Go hunt a box of fem products for your wife & daughters:thinking:

:blah:

Just make sure to rinse certain surfaces especially food contact surfaces. A little warning for pet owners is that floors and other things you might not think of are food surfaces to pets. I only use natural cleaners in pet areas. hydrogen peroxide, thymol, citric acid.
Good point. Which ones are toxic to pets?

Good point. Which ones are toxic to pets?

They should say on the label but a few I know of are - Lysol spray, cleaners, and wipes. Clorox cleaners and wipes. Microban spray. Lysol and Clorox make safe cleaners with citric acid or hydrogen peroxide. Best is Seventh Generation that can be used even on food surface with no worry.

I've noticed a serious decline in common sense, intelligence, and self-reliance. These seem in very short supply right now...

They should say on the label but a few I know of are - Lysol spray, cleaners, and wipes. Clorox cleaners and wipes. Microban spray. Lysol and Clorox make safe cleaners with citric acid or hydrogen peroxide. Best is Seventh Generation that can be used even on food surface with no worry.

Thanks and good to know. I was already aware that dryer sheets were toxic, but it's good to know the safe chemicals.

Yes, I've enjoyed so much thanks to you filthy disgusting sacks of pseudo humanity. Can't you die any faster?

According to my genetic analysis, I am the possessor of both copies of the FOX03 gene, which is closely linked to a lifespan of 100 years+. Sorry to disappoint you. :laugh:

The compressors are made in China. There's a severe shortage. One would think that we'd just make them here.

Thanks Trump! Trump's trade war with China is the cause.

NSFW:
45q2qi.jpg

FWIW, bringing back low tech jobs to the US isn't the direction we should be going. It's like having Republicans declare that automobiles should be banned because it ruined the buggy whip industry. Better to train Americans to work in a 21st Century work environment using modern tech.

We used to. Good old outsourcing.
I have a 1980's vintage fridge that is still running. We bought a new one about 9 years ago. 2 years later, the compressor went. The warranty used to be 3 years on internal parts. Now it's straight 1 year for everything.

We managed to get it covered under warranty through some questionable means, but otherwise a 2 year old fridge would have cost $500 to repair due to cheap Chinese parts.

NSFW:
45q2qi.jpg

FWIW, bringing back low tech jobs to the US isn't the direction we should be going. It's like having Republicans declare that automobiles should be banned because it ruined the buggy whip industry. Better to train Americans to work in a 21st Century work environment using modern tech.
trump's tax on consumers has indeed increased to price of appliances. The ones manufactured here still use Chinese parts. Dishwashers are up about 20% in price because of the trump taxes.

Covid put a halt to trade with China. It's slowly getting better, but if trump knew anything about tariffs, he would have used the billions that consumers are paying, and created incentives for U.S factories to start manufacturing here.

But he doesn't understand anything about tariffs, as seen by his claim that China is paying them.

trump's tax on consumers has indeed increased to price of appliances. The ones manufactured here still use Chinese parts. Dishwashers are up about 20% in price because of the trump taxes.

Covid put a halt to trade with China. It's slowly getting better, but if trump knew anything about tariffs, he would have used the billions that consumers are paying, and created incentives for U.S factories to start manufacturing here.

But he doesn't understand anything about tariffs, as seen by his claim that China is paying them.

Trump just moved the pieces around the board claiming he knew what he was doing while telling everyone to trust him since he knew what he was doing. Four years later everyone now knows he doesn't have a fucking clue about what he is doing. Some of his staffers do, but not Trump himself.

Trump just moved the pieces around the board claiming he knew what he was doing while telling everyone to trust him since he knew what he was doing. Four years later everyone now knows he doesn't have a fucking clue about what he is doing. Some of his staffers do, but not Trump himself.
His biggest problem is that he was never forced to learn from his mistakes. His daddy always bailed him out, so he just kept on making the same glaring errors.

Once he's gone, I'm looking forward to hearing from all his staffers/ex staffers who will suddenly speak up about working for the incompetent moron.

NSFW:
45q2qi.jpg

That's outsourcing you retard. You've never even built a fucking bench, don't pretend to know how international manufacturing works.

According to my genetic analysis, I am the possessor of both copies of the FOX03 gene, which is closely linked to a lifespan of 100 years+. Sorry to disappoint you. :laugh:

You and your entire generation are the worst things the human race has ever produced.

Back