Shortages

They should say on the label but a few I know of are - Lysol spray, cleaners, and wipes. Clorox cleaners and wipes. Microban spray. Lysol and Clorox make safe cleaners with citric acid or hydrogen peroxide. Best is Seventh Generation that can be used even on food surface with no worry.

Simple Green is safe, too. When I was a volunteer at the raptor sanctuary in STL, that's what we used to clean their hutches, perches, cages, enclosures, bowls, etc.

That's outsourcing you retard. You've never even built a fucking bench, don't pretend to know how international manufacturing works.

How many American jobs are outsourced to foreigners in this picture?:
sigpic213_31.gif

I'm not an international businessman, lawyer or politician but you don't have to be a bus driver to know there's something wrong with a bus going over a cliff.

The weakness of your argument is belied by your highly emotional reaction. If you were so confident in your position, why wouldn't you just laugh and pass me by as an idiot? That's what I do to your posts and most of your "friends". ;)

Simple Green is safe, too. When I was a volunteer at the raptor sanctuary in STL, that's what we used to clean their hutches, perches, cages, enclosures, bowls, etc.

That's a good type because I already have a gallon of concentrate for use in an ultrasonic cleaner.

His biggest problem is that he was never forced to learn from his mistakes. His daddy always bailed him out, so he just kept on making the same glaring errors.

Once he's gone, I'm looking forward to hearing from all his staffers/ex staffers who will suddenly speak up about working for the incompetent moron.

Damn good observation, Althea. The information is probably out there but why did daddy take such a liking to Trump and less of the others? Or did they all get treated the same?

You're right about the slew of books and interviews his staffers and insiders will be spilling. I'm thinking a mini-series by next summer.

Damn good observation, Althea. The information is probably out there but why did daddy take such a liking to Trump and less of the others? Or did they all get treated the same?

You're right about the slew of books and interviews his staffers and insiders will be spilling. I'm thinking a mini-series by next summer.
Donald wasn't the first choice. Fred Sr. wanted Fred to be the son to take on the family business. He had no interest. More than likely, he had a conscience and rejected the overt racism that was taught at the dinner table.

So they sent Donald off to military school, and then they paid for a degree from Wharton. (He wanted to go to acting school, but had terrible grades.) It wasn't ideal (as was eventually proven) but there was nobody else.

How many American jobs are outsourced to foreigners in this picture?:
sigpic213_31.gif

I'm not an international businessman, lawyer or politician but you don't have to be a bus driver to know there's something wrong with a bus going over a cliff.

The weakness of your argument is belied by your highly emotional reaction. If you were so confident in your position, why wouldn't you just laugh and pass me by as an idiot? That's what I do to your posts and most of your "friends". ;)

Most of those companies are foreign based, or owned. Only S&W has any significant American manufacturing presence.

I don't need to ignore you or be nice to you. I can publicly mock you for being a dumb fucking Boomer as much as I want and will exercise the opportunity as often as I can. Your entire cancerous species deserve nothing but scorn and nooses, but because God has forsaken us, he won't grant us any respite from you filthy Boomers.

Donald wasn't the first choice. Fred Sr. wanted Fred to be the son to take on the family business. He had no interest. More than likely, he had a conscience and rejected the overt racism that was taught at the dinner table.

So they sent Donald off to military school, and then they paid for a degree from Wharton. (He wanted to go to acting school, but had terrible grades.) It wasn't ideal (as was eventually proven) but there was nobody else.

Service in the military was never a Trump tradition (none served) so the next best reason to send little Donnie to "military school" was because he was a complete fuck up and not that bright. The rigidity of a "military school" was a partial fix.

Most of those companies are foreign based, or owned. Only S&W has any significant American manufacturing presence.

I don't need to ignore you or be nice to you. I can publicly mock you for being a dumb fucking Boomer as much as I want and will exercise the opportunity as often as I can. Your entire cancerous species deserve nothing but scorn and nooses, but because God has forsaken us, he won't grant us any respite from you filthy Boomers.

Yes you can and watching it blow up in your face was worth all the pain of having read your posts. LOL

Your use of the word "cancerous species" tells me ya ain't no college boy. :D

Service in the military was never a Trump tradition (none served) so the next best reason to send little Donnie to "military school" was because he was a complete fuck up and not that bright. The rigidity of a "military school" was a partial fix.
Correct. His grandfather was refuse re entry into Germany because he fled before serving.

Correct. His grandfather was refuse re entry into Germany because he fled before serving.

which is why the meme below is always fun. The Democrats have often been anti-military and couldn't use the meme much, but if more vets win elected office, that could change.

4b58a2aeb69dadc39f65fac72a98f1cf.png

Oh geeze, child. Grow the fuck up and admit that your current existence as a bigoted hater moron who has enough wannabe firepower to wipe out his neighborhood is restrained from doing so because of your parents -- and the rest of us of their generation who stupidly decided that moral degenerates like you could own all the firearms he can afford -- but he still can't kill everyone he hates.

Billy, seek help, dear. Really.

There might be shortages of power in California.

I recently ordered Simple Green from Amazon, since you can't find cleaning supplies at Costco these days.

I had a score on some things but they must have put cane sugar Pepsi on the back burner again. I found all my OCD supplies though. Gloves, hand wipes, disinfectant wipes, sanitizer, natural cleaners. I just wish I could find the Seventh Generation spray disinfectant so I can clean the living room furniture. I avoid using Lysol in pet areas. Also, I'd like to find the isopropyl alcohol besides the crazy 90% stuff that isn't for self-care and has too many fumes to clean much. It's used mostly as a disinfectant to soak surgical and gardening tools.

Oh geeze, child. Grow the fuck up and admit that your current existence as a bigoted hater moron who has enough wannabe firepower to wipe out his neighborhood is restrained from doing so because of your parents -- and the rest of us of their generation who stupidly decided that moral degenerates like you could own all the firearms he can afford -- but he still can't kill everyone he hates.

He's aspiring to be a Trump-level troll but doesn't know it takes decades of Twitter Twitting to accomplish.

If the aspiration is to destroy a neighborhood, he should join a Marine Corps and learn how to wipe one out without guns.
eagleglobeanchor.gif

Cry harder you disgusting inhumane pestilence. I will hate you all for eternity. I will curse and spit on you unto my dying breath. Even then, when God above takes me, my hatred for you will continue. In this life and the next I will forever hate you and your accursed ilk.

And I can afford A LOT more guns than what I currently spend on them.

He's aspiring to be a Trump-level troll but doesn't know it takes decades of Twitter Twitting to accomplish.

If the aspiration is to destroy a neighborhood, he should join a Marine Corps and learn how to wipe one out without guns.
eagleglobeanchor.gif

I left the Marines a decade ago you stupid simp. She's not going to fuck you, no matter how hard you try.

Back