Shortages

I left the Marines a decade ago you stupid simp. She's not going to fuck you, no matter how hard you try.

You being drummed out of the Marine Corps as a Terminal Lance and an OTH isn't something to brag about.

I too am doubtful you will stop huffing gasoline.

Why?

Speaking of huffers check out these assholes:

43872f7766314f6b6c73070b0bb4de5e.jpg

The fuck does that have to do with anything? Why can you Boomers not string together a single fucking coherent thought? I know you're all generationally lead poisoned but holy shit....

Thanks for the expected reaction. Have you ever been arrested for domestic abuse? Starting fights in your halfway house? Did you dropout of high school or just college?

There might be shortages of power in California.

I recently ordered Simple Green from Amazon, since you can't find cleaning supplies at Costco these days.

I imagine a lot of the wildfires, heat, and drought are behind a good bit of that.

I imagine a lot of the wildfires, heat, and drought are behind a good bit of that.

PG & E has milked & robbed their customers for many years putting the screws on them as they have a virtual power monopoly in much of the states Northern sections.........

There is perhaps a few valid concerns but they are doing it to fuck w/ them for suing them & have the nerve to demand better services & not wanting to pick up the costs for their maleficence regarding the fires they caused over the last few years.........

I live in an area w/ a local municipal power company & we have much better service & much cheaper.... They were in court for over 30 years w/ PG & E trying to stop them.......

Most of these fires were started by dry lightening........ & there are many, many smaller fires & over twenty huge fires...

I am looking to go to Yosemite backpacking smoke or no smoke as long as they don't close the park

How many American jobs are outsourced to foreigners in this picture?:
sigpic213_31.gif

I'm not an international businessman, lawyer or politician but you don't have to be a bus driver to know there's something wrong with a bus going over a cliff.

The weakness of your argument is belied by your highly emotional reaction. If you were so confident in your position, why wouldn't you just laugh and pass me by as an idiot? That's what I do to your posts and most of your "friends". ;)

No telling, but 5/7 of those are made in America. Only Glock (Austria) and Beretta (Italy) are made abroad.

PG & E has milked & robbed their customers for many years putting the screws on them as they have a virtual power monopoly in much of the states Northern sections.........

There is perhaps a few valid concerns but they are doing it to fuck w/ them for suing them & have the nerve to demand better services & not wanting to pick up the costs for their maleficence regarding the fires they caused over the last few years.........

I live in an area w/ a local municipal power company & we have much better service & much cheaper.... They were in court for over 30 years w/ PG & E trying to stop them.......

Most of these fires were started by dry lightening........ & there are many, many smaller fires & over twenty huge fires...

I am looking to go to Yosemite backpacking smoke or no smoke as long as they don't close the park

Bullshit.....they are a regulated utility....the state of California has final say on most everything.....it is the state that has failed even more than PG&E has failed.

No telling, but 5/7 of those are made in America. Only Glock (Austria) and Beretta (Italy) are made abroad.

All it takes is one to make the point. Fucking morons are their own worst enemies because they set themselves up to fail.....something I certain you understand.

Bullshit.....they are a regulated utility....the state of California has final say on most everything.....it is the state that has failed even more than PG&E has failed.

Yea, I know, I live here................

They are a monopoly that killed several ppl, none of their corp leaders went to jail..............
Anything else to add on PG & E ???

Back