Shouldn't JPP moderators be HONEST?

CA is a troll, a long term member. Prolly WM.

Hey, sorry I was so harsh in that other thread about North Korea and made you look like the complete fucking idiot you truly are.

Perhaps if you were to be less of an idiot that wouldn't happen so often?

Just a friendly suggestion.

On a Political Website that boasts of it's 'Free Expression', this is exactly the kind of person you want ... to prove your position.
It's raw, unedited, 21st century Americana, something you should embrace. (Plus, on a secondary level, the volume of 'traffic' would increase, meaning revenues would increase)
I'm not sure Lisa knew about the 'Posting Language Rule in Titles, I could see a 'Time Out' for that.
You let the blathering idiot, CFM, post ... which I fully support, ... why not Lisa?
This banning of another Blue Team member just reinforces the perception that this is a Far Right-Wing Religious Conservative Political Discussion Board. Is this deliberate?
Anyway, just an opinion from the Peanut Gallery.

hi, none of those posts were why lisa was banned. I was simply pointing out to you they weren't a fine upstanding person.

hi, none of those posts were why lisa was banned. I was simply pointing out to you they weren't a fine upstanding person.

Appreciate the Response. I'm a nobody here, you're a long term Moderator. So let's get the perimeters straight.

1. "none of those posts were why lisa was banned".
Jack; That's good to know. If CFM can spew his venom, why shouldn't lisa be able to spew hers?

2. "I was simply pointing out to you they weren't a fine upstanding person".
Jack: Is that a Requirement to Post here?

From my perspective here in the Peanut Gallery, lisa was 'perma-banned' for breaking the 'Thread Title Rule' about posting offensive content in the Title. The Four Moderators could have spanked her with a 'One Day' or 'One Week' ban and got her attention. When she returned she didn't break the Rule as far as I could tell.

I support the JPP Policy of 'Free Expression". I support the Policy being applied to BOTH Red Team AND Blue Team. (just an opinion)

Appreciate the Response. I'm a nobody here, you're a long term Moderator. So let's get the perimeters straight.

1. "none of those posts were why lisa was banned".
Jack; That's good to know. If CFM can spew his venom, why shouldn't lisa be able to spew hers?

2. "I was simply pointing out to you they weren't a fine upstanding person".
Jack: Is that a Requirement to Post here?

From my perspective here in the Peanut Gallery, lisa was 'perma-banned' for breaking the 'Thread Title Rule' about posting offensive content in the Title. The Four Moderators could have spanked her with a 'One Day' or 'One Week' ban and got her attention. When she returned she didn't break the Rule as far as I could tell.

I support the JPP Policy of 'Free Expression". I support the Policy being applied to BOTH Red Team AND Blue Team. (just an opinion)

don't even know what you are talking about re: title.

don't even know what you are talking about re: title.

Why was lisasanders 'perma-banned'? Because she "they weren't a fine upstanding person." ?

She broke a Rule? She was a kick-ass Blue Team member?

I was under the impression there was some Rule about Posting 'obscene' material in a Title.
(Usually when someone gets banned there is an explanation following the banning)

Re-instating lisa's posting privileges after a 'Time Out' would show a Solomonesque, wise and judicial Moderator.
An Appeal from one of the Ants in Grind's Ant Farm.

Back